CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Social Circle Increasing Cunts

Bubba C

Guest Gong Farmer

I should imagine that "Bubble's" social circle revolves around some rough shithouse spit and sawdust working man's social club somewhere in deepest darkest Merthyr Tydfil next to a derelict mine head and slag heap. His social circle includes ex coal miners coughing their guts up all over the fucking place whilst knocking back pints of that nasty pit pony piss  'Brians bitter'  for a pound a throw. How utterly depressing.

12 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I should imagine that "Bubble's" social circle revolves around some rough shithouse spit and sawdust working man's social club somewhere in deepest darkest Merthyr Tydfil next to a derelict mine head and slag heap. His social circle includes ex coal miners coughing their guts up all over the fucking place whilst knocking back pints of that nasty pit pony piss  'Brians bitter'  for a pound a throw. How utterly depressing.

Bubbles is a Welsh Billy Casper, only poorer.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I like the cut of your jib, but i don't think even roop's old stinker can help me now.

Don't underestimate the power of Roops Growler....there's been many a floundering nom rescued by  taking that particular hirsute direction.  

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

When I do have the misfortune of visiting offices for the organisation I work, the one thing that fucks me off the most is the annoying, brain-dead fucking idiots who see fit to try and turn their working day into a fucking shit-fest of discussing previous/arranging future nights out, where the cunts are going on holiday, what illness their gran has and what happened on East-fucking-Enders the other day.  

These actions can only be for the purpose of trying to be 'pally' and ensure these thick cunts can add more virtual friends to their Fuckoffbook, Twatter and Cuntstagram shit in order to feel loved and special. 

Fucking stupid fucking cunts who should just shut up, do their job and then fuck off home. Cunts. 

Its not true what Drew says is it? You're not a cleaner? You told me you worked for MI5 and you couldn't tell me about your next assignment because its "Hush hush"! Or was that just to chat me up. I'm upset now.

Btw, if you are a cleaner how can I get blood stains off my patio?

6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Drew, you fucking shrew, as your entire house is a constant sea-level flood risk, your comments are not appreciated. 

I despise the thick cunts who I am asked to manage, I think today someone might have a full-blown CC type rant which could end up with me beating/sacking them.

Strange, as I'm normally quite a placid chap. 

Flaccid!?

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its not true what Drew says is it? You're not a cleaner? You told me you worked for MI5 and you couldn't tell me about your next assignment because its "Hush hush"! Or was that just to chat me up. I'm upset now.

Btw, if you are a cleaner how can I get blood stains off my patio?

What the fuck are you babbling on about you fucking oddball?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Admittedly not my best work, Bill, but it's good to see you almost back in the game. 

It's not far off you're best, you lisping little Welsh gnome.