CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Piss ( sorry wine )

Witheredscrote

Guest MikeD
30 minutes ago, deebom said:

Wine is vile stuff wherever it fucking comes from. Drunk only by wimminz and bandits. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.

What? Those Mexican bandits were tough bastards.

Wrong bandits?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

We must be German Lite because as far as i know Lotus hasn't tried to cheat their way through emmissions tests although there are a couple of jews at work that fuck me off and i don't really know why.

How's the job at Doug the Heads, Diamond Merchants panning out Drew.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

You could be right about the German angle. They say things come in 3's. Take gas.

Ist, my uncle Heinrich mixed the plumbing up on his new shower design in the 40's.

2nd. Volkswagen fucked up the emission testing.

3rd. I let rip a SBD fart in town that overwhelmed A&E for 24 hours. Luckily I blamed Mrs Manky

Can you see the connection?

Yes, you bribed some eurocrat to ignore everything.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

My son has sent me a case of English wine as a token of his affection for me. Coals to Newcastle , quite frankly I would have preferred a sack of coal . Oz Clark I am not but I would say it is not just piss but stale piss. It is from one of your better vineyards in of all places NORFOLK !!. If this is what those who reside in that county drink no wonder they have developed webbed feet and have acid tongues. Detritus I forgive you for all the things you have said about me. You have my deepest sympathy. Vivre

Prosecco....every cunt seems to be drinking fucking Prosecco here in Blighty at the moment Scrotes.

Every bottle should come with a packet of Rennies or Settlers as its just reconstituted stomach acid with added fizz....probably secured from Fatty when he is admitted to A and E most Saturday nights in an unconscious state so not likely to run out..     

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Prosecco....every cunt seems to be drinking fucking Prosecco here in Blighty at the moment Scrotes.

Every bottle should come with a packet of Rennies or Settlers as its just reconstituted stomach acid with added fizz....probably secured from Fatty when he is admitted to A and E most Saturday nights in an unconscious state so not likely to run out..     

By the size of the fucker there's a brewery in there, he'll make a fucking fortune.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Prosecco's not bad, a light and refreshing drink to have with breakfast.  Better and cheaper than shit champagne.

I can't imagine for one moment the producers of Prosecco expected it to accompany a bowl of Coco Pops

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can't imagine for one moment the producers of Prosecco expected it to accompany a bowl of Coco Pops

A full English with double sausage accompanied by a rather yobbish but effervescent Prosecco....MMM lovely.

Followed by a pint of milk of magnesia no doubt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes you fucking racist!

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Rapeseed oil is another English product that has benefited from good PR from chefs and gourmets who no doubt have large shares in production rights.

I'm sick and fucking tired of that fat tongued cunt Oliver espousing the health and taste superiority of rapeseed over olive oil. The stuff is fucking vile, and to claim it has health benefits over olive oil is dubious, but to claim it tastes better is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Apart from its titillating name, rapeseed oil is bland, awful fucking shit. 

Yes, it's a celebrity chef fad. OK health wise in it's present form it is high in monosaturated fatty acids, but it's also horrible in my opinion.

A bit of history, rapeseed oil was used mainly as a lubricant for white metal bearings used on railway wagon axles. It contained around 50% glyceryl esters of erucic acid. Erucic acid is toxic to the heart and consuming it in any quantity is a very bad idea. The stuff the chefs have orgasms over now is selectively bred low erucic rapeseed oil. The notion that it's the new olive oil is bollox and people who pay silly prices for it are idiots.

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yes, it's a celebrity chef fad. OK health wise in it's present form it is high in monosaturated fatty acids, but it's also horrible in my opinion.

A bit of history, rapeseed oil was used mainly as a lubricant for white metal bearings used on railway wagon axles. It contained around 50% glyceryl esters of erucic acid. Erucic acid is toxic to the heart and consuming it in any quantity is a very bad idea. The stuff the chefs have orgasms over now is selectively bred low erucic rapeseed oil. The notion that it's the new olive oil is bollox and people who pay silly prices for it are idiots.

Rick, I'm guessing you've never been laid. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Everyone is forgetting, the noble, Buckfast tonic wine.

Yes the old Buckfast . Never tried it myself QC. It is a known fact in Devon that the new samaneras' would be charged with the task of depositing their jizz into each bottle to ferment with the wine , giving it added protein and a nutty taste. Jilly Goolden uses it as mouthwash apparently. Enjoy.

11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

All English wine is piss, it goes with the weather, but apparently there's some fizzy stuff from the south coast (chalk soil) isn't as pissy.

Don't drink south african shit, it gives terrible hangovers, feels like a never-ending timpani from bubbles and decs slapping each others arses.

Rioja, on the other hand, I could happily drink the fucking county (?) dry.

French, I prefer some of the rough stuff (behave) from the south, Cahors and another I forget... Minervois? ..and Fitou..

Are you Rick's twin brother ?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Stick in the diesel tank.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Very interesting condiment history there.... I wish you were dead. 

However it is a mistake to compare it to olive oil, as one is a neutral flavoured high smoke point oil and one is not; nobody is saying it is the new olive oil who knows fucking anything about food, so it is you who are talking bollocks you stupid fucking clot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes the old Buckfast . Never tried it myself QC. It is a known fact in Devon that the new samaneras' would be charged with the task of depositing their jizz into each bottle to ferment with the wine , giving it added protein and a nutty taste. Jilly Goolden uses it as mouthwash apparently. Enjoy.

"Fighting Wine". Nothing would surprise me about its contents 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Very interesting condiment history there.... I wish you were dead. 

However it is a mistake to compare it to olive oil, as one is a neutral flavoured high smoke point oil and one is not; nobody is saying it is the new olive oil who knows fucking anything about food, so it is you who are talking bollocks you stupid fucking clot.

To be fair to Rick, there are a number of chefs who are advocating using Rapeseed oil over olive for dressings and shallow frying. So in a way, some idiots are trying to market it as an alternative that can be used in cooking and prep instead of olive oil, which is far superior in all instances apart from when deep frying.

Rapeseed oil, like rape, is a fucking menace that needs eradicating.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair to Rick, there are a number of chefs who are advocating using Rapeseed oil over olive for dressings and shallow frying. So in a way, some idiots are trying to market it as an alternative that can be used in cooking and prep instead of olive oil, which is far superior in all instances apart from when deep frying.

Rapeseed oil, like rape, is a fucking menace that needs eradicating.

Fucking hell Rick is one of triplets. Yawn

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Rick is one of triplets. Yawn

as far as i know there has only ever been two sets if triplets in Dex's part of the world. You could count them on the fingers if one hand.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
fucking stupid android keyboard