CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

I remember the good old days when almost all nominations were articulate, funny, informative and a good read, even all of the noms that Jugs submitted, with or without Stavros' special sauce. This place still has some erudite and very noble nominations, mostly from my good and learned colleague, klefto, but if some cunt-blisters here want to talk about fucking rabbits and vegetablist propaganda, fucking just let 'em, but stand aside while the professional bastards nominate subjects that really matter, like bowel movements, glassings, volcanic diarrhoea, fucking the shit out of Lucy Verasamy's wringing gusset, gonorrhoea, setting cunts on fire, unwarranted violence and herpes. Real Ale is for cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I remember the good old days when almost all nominations were articulate, funny, informative and a good read, even all of the noms that Jugs submitted, with or without Stavros' special sauce. This place still has some erudite and very noble nominations, mostly from my good and learned colleague, klefto, but if some cunt-blisters here want to talk about fucking rabbits and vegetablist propaganda, fucking just let 'em, but stand aside while the professional bastards nominate subjects that really matter, like bowel movements, glassings, volcanic diarrhoea, fucking the shit out of Lucy Verasmy's wringing gusset, gonorrhoea, setting cunts on fire, unwarranted violence and herpes. Real Ale is for cunts.

Spoken like a time and tested cunt.

19 minutes ago, Rev said:

I remember the good old days when almost all nominations were articulate, funny, informative and a good read, even all of the noms that Jugs submitted, with or without Stavros' special sauce. This place still has some erudite and very noble nominations, mostly from my good and learned colleague, klefto, but if some cunt-blisters here want to talk about fucking rabbits and vegetablist propaganda, fucking just let 'em, but stand aside while the professional bastards nominate subjects that really matter, like bowel movements, glassings, volcanic diarrhoea, fucking the shit out of Lucy Verasamy's wringing gusset, gonorrhoea, setting cunts on fire, unwarranted violence and herpes. Real Ale is for cunts.

Rev. we have not been formally introduced but before I tell you to go fuck yourself , a simple question for you. When did you last nominate anything on here , good or bad ?.

You are one lazy minded thick cunt , piss off.

I have taken a sabbatical, scrote, ergo, I haven't made any recent nominations. However, I don't consider any that I did make previously were in the category that you would deem as "bad". Now kindly fuck off, young sir.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Rev said:

Another doddering old timer banging on about the glory days.

Interesting that all these allegedly golden era heavy hitters abjectly fail to contribute anything remotely amusing to demonstrate their legendary wit now.

To be fair Rev, you're a cut about your contemporaries from the Class Of '02 in terms of not being a tedious, glassy eyed spastic. That wanker ollyboro on the other hand hyped his comeback but had less to offer than the judge after a fat line of extremely wonky ketamine.

However, you still prattle on far too often. I think it's more likely you're just jaded with the wbole concept of being a constant twat, rather than a real terms decline in quality on here.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Interesting that all these allegedly golden era heavy hitters abjectly fail to contribute anything remotely amusing to demonstrate their legendary wit now.

To be fair Rev, you're a cut about your contemporaries from the Class Of '02 in terms of not being a tedious, glassy eyed spastic. That wanker ollyboro on the other hand hyped his comeback but had less to offer than the judge after a fat line of extremely wonky ketamine.

However, you still prattle on far too often. I think it's more likely you're just jaded with the wbole concept of being a constant twat, rather than a real terms decline in quality on here.

Good luck with that Stickers.

You may be right, Bill. I am a cunt, there is little doubt of that. I'm not entirely sure I "prattle on far too often" to be fair. I drop by and see what new drivel is being shat out by the new wave of swivel-eyed cockthistles every now and then, but contribute only when something catches my eye. Thank you kindly for your generous CV of my qualities, though.

Guest JackoTC
42 minutes ago, Rev said:

There is a new order on here now Coitus. Even some of the best ones on here like myself are subject to mindless insults (many of them with a homosexual slant) for no apparent reason. There isn't even anything about Jews or Nazi's anymore. Even Francois isn't himself. He's not been the same since Ming's funeral.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

There is a new order on here now Coitus. Even some of the best ones on here like myself are subject to mindless insults (many of them with a homosexual slant) for no apparent reason. There isn't even anything about Jews or Nazi's anymore. Even Francois isn't himself. He's not been the same since Ming's funeral.

There isn't really, you know.

Not in the mind of any normal cunt anyway.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Simply not true Jacko, I slipped a Mossad reference in and nominated a Jew only today. 

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Simply not true Jacko, I slipped a Mossad reference in and nominated a Jew only today.

You should be ashamed of yourself Ed. I, myself, am saving up to become Jewish. I'll probably buy that entire row of dilapidated terraces you live in and turn it into a fucking kibbutz.

37 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

It's ironic, isn't it, that some of the newer interlocutors willingly attempt to engage in sparring with their near empty arsenal of poof narratives, while doubtlessly and simultaneously wrapping their withered six-fingered little hands around their father's cock for moral support and calorific value and demonstrably struggle for even more condemning insults to add to their pitiful lexicon. In the real world, it'd be the bark-stripper for these Sun-reading turds and a trenching shovel to put their screaming remains out of their familial twelve-toed misery. Cunts.

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
Just now, JackoTC said:

You should be ashamed of yourself Ed. I, myself, am saving up to become Jewish. I'll probably buy that entire row of dilapidated terraces you live in and turn it into a fucking kibbutz.

Stop talking shite Jacko and go and get pissed.

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah the old days...those long far off days when cunts knew how to cunt and more importantly how to be cunted with dignity and honour. Halcyon days when one could say "well done sir, I am well and truly cunted..good show sir"

Cunts could leave their metaphorical back doors open and every body was one big family of cunts who lived together and more importantly respected each other as cunts.....long hot summers when one could happily cunt till dusk and then go to bed safe in the knowledge that tomorrow one could cunt again.

What do we have now....fucking nothing...zilch. Uncouth ill educated, ill bred cunts...some of them no doubt darkies, Welsh or even worse, French running around in their Superdry hoodies cunting each other without any respect or guidance from their elder and wiser cunts. Constantly bickering and inviting each other to drink alkaloid cleaning solutions or expire in pain by other less subtle means.

I tell you I am fed up with the whole cunts corner community and may break away to form a rival colony of twats...that's right, I would call it Twats errr Corner or something like that. 

Yes sir...things were a lot lot better and funnier in the old days...where did we lose it

PS do you think I used cunt too many times?         

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ah the old days...those long far off days when cunts knew how to cunt and more importantly how to be cunted with dignity and honour. Halcyon days when one could say "well done sir, I am well and truly cunted..good show sir"

Cunts could leave their metaphorical back doors open and every body was one big family of cunts who lived together and more importantly respected each other as cunts.....long hot summers when one could happily cunt till dusk and then go to bed safe in the knowledge that tomorrow one could cunt again.

What do we have now....fucking nothing...zilch. Uncouth ill educated, ill bred cunts...some of them no doubt darkies, Welsh or even worse, French running around in their Superdry hoodies cunting each other without any respect or guidance from their elder and wiser cunts. Constantly bickering and inviting each other to drink alkaloid cleaning solutions or expire in pain by other less subtle means.

I tell you I am fed up with the whole cunts corner community and may break away to form a rival colony of twats...that's right, I would call it Twats errr Corner or something like that. 

Yes sir...things were a lot lot better and funnier in the old days...where did we lose it

You're such a poofy windbag Swarm......sod off.

Guest Snatch
52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

A very well thought out subtle cunting there Swarmers but it is indeed sadly true what you say.

Although I tend to disagree with leaving ones back doors open for fear of an unwelcome tête-à-tête.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I have taken a sabbatical, scrote, ergo, I haven't made any recent nominations. However, I don't consider any that I did make previously were in the category that you would deem as "bad". Now kindly fuck off, young sir.

A break every now and then is fucking great Rev. It garners a proper imax style view of the rather worrying and mindfuckingly retarded disinviduation that goes on, although that could be the multi ID shit that is constantly alluded to on here. Who the fuck knows?

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, nocti said:

A break every now and then is fucking great Rev. It garners a proper imax style view of the rather worrying and mindfuckingly retarded disinviduation that goes on, although that could be the multi ID shit that is constantly alluded to on here. Who the fuck knows?

More importantly Nocs...who fucking cares. If someone is sad enough to multi then good luck to them..seems like awful hard work though.

True, nocti. It ably demonstrates with a lot more clarity how insular and astonishingly unintelligent some of the learning difficulty-entrenched flids are here now. I have no problem with trading insults, but faced with the unpalatably long time it takes some of these mouth-breathing, dribbling spastics to formulate a suitable rejoinder, I'd have more success debating post-Weimar Germany with a fucking Twix.

• Like 2

Just now, Rev said:

I've had to stoop to levels you wouldn't believe Rev. During a recent uncontrollable bout of weakness.. whilst running several ID's on loop, I allowed myself to be cunted by the entire bucket 'o' spastics.

• Like 3

Just now, JackoTC said:

Their playing "Echo Beach' on radio 2, Jackie. Dance with me you dopey dunce.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

True, nocti. It ably demonstrates with a lot more clarity how insular and astonishingly unintelligent some of the learning difficulty-entrenched flids are here now. I have no problem with trading insults, but faced with the unpalatably long time it takes some of these mouth-breathing, dribbling spastics to formulate a suitable rejoinder, I'd have more success debating post-Weimar Germany with a fucking Twix.

Stickers take note. What you see above is real cunting. Not your drink bleach type of bullshit you seem to like. This takes thought from the cunter ,not simply copying and pasting your previous 200 posts.