CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stickers take note. What you see above is real cunting. Not your drink bleach type of bullshit you seem to like. This takes thought from the cunter ,not simply copying and pasting your previous 200 posts.

I imagine the last thing rev wants is your support. You have in fact ruined a decent cunting by giving it your worse than useless mark of approval. 

Guest Bill Stickers

So this 'classic' nomination has been resurrected in the archive.

A real gem. If this is indicative of the corner's glory years im fucking glad we are in a new era. It reads like one of Neil's noms if he was addicted to smack.

What a pile of rose tinted shit.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I imagine the last thing rev wants is your support. You have in fact ruined a decent cunting by giving it your worse than useless mark of approval. 

You wash your fucking mouth out. If there's an even bigger victim of that it's Snatchers himself. He was once retweeted by John Leslie.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You remind me of a young Rev in so many ways, bill. Educated astute cunts with a subtle difference... one successful and comfortable in his own skin, the other rather bitter and struggling to get a foot on the housing ladder.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is my fucking manor now and we're playing by my rules. Shove your halcyon memories up your collective arseholes.

List those rules for me if you will, Decs, so I don't accidentally fall foul of them while lamenting the passing of the golden age that had no place for papist meanderings, and every second post was about footballers being gay. 

On second thoughts, plus ca change...

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your right he doesn't need my support but an approval is only correct. Not that I need your permission.

Anyway,I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly what I have lost. I'll give you time to think something up.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Frank said:

You remind me of a young Rev in so many ways, bill. Educated astute cunts with a subtle difference... one successful and comfortable in his own skin, the other rather bitter and struggling to get a foot on the housing ladder.  

I know when I've been cunted. 

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Your right he doesn't need my support but an approval is only correct. Not that I need your permission.

Anyway,I'm still waiting for you to explain exactly what I have lost. I'll give you time to think something up.

3-0 to stickers. A fucking whitewash. Expected though.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

3-0 to stickers. A fucking whitewash. Expected though.

Yes Bill 3-0 to you. Whatever thats supposed to mean.

You just don't get it do you. I'll let you work it out for yourself.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I reckon you've got him in the return leg, Snatch. 

Train hard, get early nights, it'll be cream-cheese. 

I'm out of likes Bubba,so I'll owe you one.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bubbles said:

Appreciated, but give it to Billy, it'll pickle his brain. 

Actually, fuck him, did you read the shit he posted earlier? Something about a bus stop. 

What a cunt, eh? 

A bus stop? Riveting stuff.

Guest MikeD
30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes Bill 3-0 to you. Whatever thats supposed to mean.

You just don't get it do you. I'll let you work it out for yourself.

Told you, he's not right.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I'll let him carry on Mike. He needs to feel wanted.

I agree. I think the National Autistic Society must be increasing the time they give their clients access to computers. 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I agree. I think the National Autistic Society must be increasing the time they give their clients access to computers. 

Which brings us nicely onto the Lennon thread and that video.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Which brings us nicely onto the Lennon thread and that video.

Tell you what though, i'll bet he has the cleanest windows in his neighbourhood. Inside and out.