CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Axl Rose To Front AC/DC

Guest MikeD

Guest BrothersQuim

Even though I do like Guns n Roses and AC/DC this is a fucking stupid idea. Rose had one of the largest vocal ranges out there back in the day, even larger than Mariah Careys, sadly he's a total and utter cock dribble and a lardy ginger cunt now.

Hopefully though Rose may try running about the stage like he used to and end up breaking his neck, failing that one of DC's roadies strangle the cunt with a high E string.

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

Even though I do like Guns n Roses and AC/DC this is a fucking stupid idea. Rose had one of the largest vocal ranges out there back in the day, even larger than Mariah Careys, sadly he's a total and utter cock dribble and a lardy ginger cunt now.

Hopefully though Rose may try running about the stage like he used to and end up breaking his neck, failing that one of DC's roadies strangle the cunt with a high E string.

Fuck me , I thought Rick was boring but... .  Count yourself lucky that Stickers is not too well at the moment. The poor lad has Shanghai Hinge , he shook his cock and it snapped in half apparently

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, you like a band that features a grown man dressed as a schoolboy? I don't like where this is headed...

Pretty good guess is that it will end with some sort of sexual deviancy . BrothersQuim seems  sleazy  to me , you know Bawsey , the type that hang around in cheap holiday bars plying young locals with shit margaritas. A right dodgy cunt.

On 17/04/2016 at 0:33 PM, MikeD said:

Brian Johnson has been warned he could go deaf so Axl Rose will front AC/DC for the remainder of their current tour.

He'll wish he was fucking deaf rather than listen to that screeching cunt.

I'd be surprised if the fucker even turns up.

I know someone who has bought tickets and he's not best pleased. Most probably you can't get a refund just because the lineup has changed. Personally I'm not a fan.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Are you seriously that fucking thick?

I just enjoy watching toe rags like you go into a meltdown when your sense of superiority is so marginally assaulted.  It doesn't take much to get your lot wound up.  Think I'll keep going with it, see if your head explodes, like in Scanners. Now kindly fuck right off. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I just enjoy watching toe rags like you go into a meltdown when your sense of superiority is so marginally assaulted.  It doesn't take much to get your lot wound up.  Think I'll keep going with it, see if your head explodes, like in Scanners. Now kindly fuck right off. 

Are you one of the old guard? It would make sense. 

Guest MikeD
19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I know someone who has bought tickets and he's not best pleased. Most probably you can't get a refund just because the lineup has changed. Personally I'm not a fan.

Johnson always sounded like he was gargling a mixture of phlegm and razor blades, especially in the last few years, but it still kind of fitted in.

Fuck knows what that whining cunt will sound like.

Guest Snatch
23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Anybody that would name a child "Axl" misspelled as it is, is a fucking cunt to start, the boy never had a chance.  

He was born William Bruce Rose Jr. and raised as William Bruce Bailey for some reason or other. Not that I care. Axle Rose is an anagram of oral sex. Whether he's a giver or receiver I neither know nor,again,care.

He's bi-poler,ginger and American. So basicly he's fucked.The gobshite twat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 April 2016 at 4:30 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, you like a band that features a grown man dressed as a schoolboy? I don't like where this is headed...

While at school, there was always one group of 4 or 5 "metalers" who went everywhere together , sporting all the greasy gear and girls hair cuts. We used to call ours the fucking "thundercats".

On 17 April 2016 at 5:39 PM, Snatch said:

Rose is to front AC/C only in America I think. It's a fucking joke whichever way you look at it. The fat cunt can't even sing anymore. Going by their last couple of albums AC/DC should call it a day anyway. I saw them live about 8 or 9 years ago and it seemed they were just going through the motions then. After seeing them I went nearly went through some motions of my own.

I understand Victoria Woods is going to front up the AC/DC line up on the UK dates later this year.........