CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top news in Norfolk

Witheredscrote

Guest Bill Stickers
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Pit town or farming stock.... make your tiny fucking minds up.

Ding, we are dealing in stereotypes here, consistency is irrelevant. Much like the way you hate immigrants for being lazy and stealing your job. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, we are dealing in stereotypes here, consistency is irrelevant. Much like the way you hate immigrants for being lazy and stealing your job. 

I have never hated immigrants for stealing my job, it would be a bit hard for them to since I work for myself.

I have many other reasons to hate immigrants, thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not in favour of businesses that use workers from places like Poland and Lithuania to employ cheap labour and drive down wages. The problem though is that many of these workers are far from lazy and work a lot harder than many Brits.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not in favour of businesses that use workers from places like Poland and Lithuania to employ cheap labour and drive down wages. The problem though is that many of these workers are far from lazy and work a lot harder than many Brits.

Agreed. In 1999 I bought woodland in S.W. Wales and set up a sawmilling company and employed 4 local men. Often hard work but I paid above the minimum wage and there were good perks. Fucking nightmare. 3 were lazy workshy cunts, coming to work with hangovers or not coming in at all. I gave them the chop and after filling in the relevant paperwork, employed 2 Polish lads ( this was before Poland were fully in the E.U. ). Hardworking and honest boys, they never let me down. The local Welsh cunts used to try and give me a hard time in pubs after they had their obligatory 6 pints and 8 packets of crisps. Parochial knuckle dragging interbred cunts to a man.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Captain Obvious, stereotypes need to be consistent, that's the whole fucking point of them.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Captain Obvious, stereotypes need to be consistent, that's the whole fucking point of them.

Roops-esque bollocks. Every stereotype is riddled with contradiction. 

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed. In 1999 I bought woodland in S.W. Wales and set up a sawmilling company and employed 4 local men. Often hard work but I paid above the minimum wage and there were good perks. Fucking nightmare. 3 were lazy workshy cunts, coming to work with hangovers or not coming in at all. I gave them the chop and after filling in the relevant paperwork, employed 2 Polish lads ( this was before Poland were fully in the E.U. ). Hardworking and honest boys, they never let me down. The local Welsh cunts used to try and give me a hard time in pubs after they had their obligatory 6 pints and 8 packets of crisps. Parochial knuckle dragging interbred cunts to a man.

Withers, how the fuck did you go from being the gayest lumberjack in Carmarthenshire, to buggering farm yard animals in the bocage?

You're either the talented Mr. Ripley or on the run from the law.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The local Welsh cunts used to try and give me a hard time in pubs after they had their obligatory 6 pints and 8 packets of crisps. Parochial knuckle dragging interbred cunts to a man.

Perhaps you should have integrated better yourself. You know, eating faggots, drinking Brains beer, and hanging out of the back of sheep rather than avians. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You would know about eating faggots William.

You're better than this withers. Even MikeD would have resisted that cheap shot.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment to this fine establishment. 

14 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Withers, you crazy goose-shagger, has the avian AIDS finally sapped the last reserves of intelligence from your feeble brain?

Bribing a few of the local alcoholics with a 4 pack of Stella to chop down and sell Christmas trees, does not constitute a sawmilling business. No wonder they turned on you when you didn't pay their 'wages'.

Idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 July 2016 at 6:58 AM, witheredscrote said:

Did you know that "crisps" are basically just compressed, deep fried mash?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did you know that "crisps" are basically just compressed, deep fried mash?

The stable rats have been nicking the nice looking new potatoes from the centre of one of the racetracks near here... they don't realise that the spuds belong to Walkers for their crisp and turn to inedible mush after 5 minutes cooking.

Guest Manky
On 28/07/2016 at 7:48 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A cyclist has been fined £400 for jumping a red light in Norwich. Beat that Manky you lycra clad gimp.

They don't have traffic lights on footpaths and I don't wear Lycra. I don't go near Norwich any more. Will that do?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Manky said:

They don't have traffic lights on footpaths and I don't wear Lycra. I don't go near Norwich any more. Will that do?

Do you go anywhere near Yorkshire?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

To York sometimes. They appreciate cultured Mancs there.

Can you give me dates and times? Just so I know when to fuck off in the other direction...

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can you give me dates and times? Just so I know when to fuck off in the other direction...

Cycle ninjas give no warning.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, deebom said:

I have just come back from a weeks hols in Norfolk, and it was fucking brilliant.

What was, coming back to civilisation?

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I have just come back from a weeks hols in Norfolk, and it was fucking brilliant.

Was gay pride on Saturday the reason for your visit?.....the fucking poofs were everywhere

On 7/25/2016 at 6:24 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking tell him Billy Goat..put that fucking Ding Dong Dung in his place, you're a true leader Bill, i would certainly follow you everywhere...to the cliff's edge..and there i would push you off you soft fairy..