CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Almost Impossible Gameshow

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Action-packed game show, with hilarious commentary from Irish comedy duo the Rubberbandits. ..... with challenges this time including Cream Fling and Yum Yum Run

Never heard of these cunts, but when someone says "hilarious" you know it's going to be shit... just waiting for "wacky" next....  should more like Arsebandits with those game names.

Blindboy Boatclub (left) and Mr Chrome (right). Apparently.

800px-Rubberbandits.jpg

Guest luke swarm

Easily sorted I will not watch it.

The two cunts in the shopping bag disguise could easily be Frank and Pinkape or a good impression of them in their creators eye.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

Ding, this nom is hilarious, you wacky cunt. 

Right on cue.

Do the world a favour and crawl back into the shitpit you've just sneaked out of. And wipe your feet.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, witheredscrote said:

I have hijacked this truly pathetic nom to save Ding from further embarrassment  and to also wish Her Majesty The Queen a Happy 90th birthday tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Your Royal Maj.

200dede7be2fbdb82109746db168ad61.jpg

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I was taking the piss you cunt . I will now spend most of the night in the barn oiling and polishing the old family guillotine .

Fuck off you Gallic titdribble. You have tried often enough and come second after a fucking good slapping. Shut your fucking grid when you talk about Her Maj.

Cunty froggy cunt twat.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you Gallic titdribble. You have tried often enough and come second after a fucking good slapping. Shut your fucking grid when you talk about Her Man.

Cunty froggy cunt twat.

Fucking hell Minky , I am truly sorry. I never had you down as a Kraut lover. Do you ride around Manchester on your Kalkhoff bicycle , wearing lederhosen , and playing Wagner on a wind up gramophone tied to the handlebars.

Guest Manky
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Minky , I am truly sorry. I never had you down as a Kraut lover. Do you ride around Manchester on your Kalkhoff bicycle , wearing lederhosen , and playing Wagner on a wind up gramophone tied to the handlebars.

Yes, so what. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

. Do you ride around Manchester on your Kalkhoff bicycle , wearing lederhosen , and playing Wagner on a wind up gramophone tied to the handlebars.

Only on Kameraden Night at the bierkellar when like minded chaps get together to talk about the good old days in the Fatherland. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never heard of these cunts, but when someone says "hilarious" you know it's going to be shit... just waiting for "wacky" next....  should more like Arsebandits with those game names.

Blindboy Boatclub (left) and Mr Chrome (right). Apparently.

800px-Rubberbandits.jpg

Ding, it was with some trepidation I saw this nom, or rather your name beside it, which soon became a sinking feeling, followed by annoyance. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

merci

No surrender. No prisoners.

My panzersturmbannrhineheitsge. bothauptbahnhofaitobahnbierkella-rvorsprungdurchtechnic Mk III will be touring your neighbourhood soon. We go there so often, we don't even need an A-Z.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

No surrender. No prisoners.

My panzersturmbannrhineheitsge. bothauptbahnhofaitobahnbierkella-rvorsprungdurchtechnic Mk III will be touring your neighbourhood soon. We go there so often, we don't even need an A-Z.

Fair enough , but when you come down my drive take it steady please , I have just had it resurfaced.