CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Almost Impossible Gameshow

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fair enough , but when you come down my drive take it steady please , I have just had it resurfaced.

Pikeys?

Won't fucking last.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fair enough , but when you come down my drive take it steady please , I have just had it resurfaced.

Hiding bodies?. Have you Shipmanised the local Post Office OAP queue. Have you Sutcliffed the lady's night shift? Or even Fritzelled your family.

Alarm bells are ringing

Guest MikeD
51 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Won't fucking matter now Herr Manky Von Sturmfuhrer is in a strop will it you cunt

True, I imagine he's already organised the 'special trains' as well.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mike, please don't take this the wrong way, but... I wish you were fucking dead.

You spend most of your life wishing other people were dead.... if you killed yourself it would solve that problem for you, and everyone else at the same time.

Next time you go bog snorkling, forget the snorkle and just hold your breath, for a week.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never heard of these cunts, but when someone says "hilarious" you know it's going to be shit... just waiting for "wacky" next....  should more like Arsebandits with those game names.

Blindboy Boatclub (left) and Mr Chrome (right). Apparently.

800px-Rubberbandits.jpg

It's The Gay IRA, a breakaway splinter group of hardened French-trained faggots.

Guest DingTheRioja

Theres something I'm struggling to understand with their, er, "balaclavas".... why is the mouth hole mainly below their mouths?

Are they complete slackjaws and been told to close their mouths for the nice photographer man for once?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Haven't I seen these two mincers before...

Just watched that...  fucking hell... irish pikey wankers...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You spend most of your life wishing other people were dead.... 

Ding, I don't wish that you were dead. I want you to provide me with a miracle before you descend to Hell for the crime of being the most boring man in Britain.

I want you to post just one thing that genuinely makes me laugh. Just one. The law of averages states that after 4087 posts it should have happened already, but in your defence, you're 100% consistent when it comes to producing rambling, irrelevant, unfunny fucking tosh. 

Break your mould and at least try not to be an utter fucking drip.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I don't wish that you were dead. I want you to provide me with a miracle before you descend to Hell for the crime of being the most boring man in Britain.

I want you to post just one thing that genuinely makes me laugh. Just one. The law of averages states that after 4087 posts it should have happened already, but in your defence, you're 100% consistent when it comes to producing rambling, irrelevant, unfunny fucking tosh. 

Break your mould and at least try not to be an utter fucking drip.

This comes from the idiot who's favourite line is "you useless cunt, up your game".

Decimus, you're a useless, lazy, boring repetitive cunt, up your fucking game, fuck off.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

This comes from the idiot who's favourite line is "you useless cunt, up your game".

Decimus, you're a useless, lazy, boring repetitive cunt, up your fucking game, fuck off.

Yes , but his noms don't need rescuing  as I had to do with this one yesterday. I have never felt so embarrassed on somebody elses behalf. Not even a word of appreciation from you , the sites most self centred thick bore.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes , but his noms don't need rescuing  as I had to do with this one yesterday. I have never felt so embarrassed on somebody elses behalf. Not even a word of appreciation from you , the sites most self centred thick bore.

As if he owns the fucking place.

Guest MikeD
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mike, please don't take this the wrong way, but... I wish you were fucking dead.

And as long as I'm not, i'll be here.

I'd probably have fucked off by now but each moan and rant just gives me more incentive to hang around.

So fire away fuck-face, type until your fingers fucking bleed.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

No, his noms need putting down, they are beyond rescuing, just like him.

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As if he owns the fucking place.

If I did, there's a few who would be on perma bans just for being wankers

8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell, I've got away with that.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, his noms need putting down, they are beyond rescuing, just like him.

If I did, there's a few who would be on perma bans just for being wankers

Can I nominate Roops and Mike to go? They're the worst. I've always seen the potential in you, Ding. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Can I nominate Roops and Mike to go? They're the worst. I've always seen the potential in you, Ding. 

Fucking arse licker....