CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the fuck next?

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

What was described as 'a mob' of locals in Deptford stole thousands of bottles of water meant for marathon runners not long after the event started.

Going by the pictures they were all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion. I wonder which.

Fucking shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards.

I'd have fucking shot the cunts.

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

What was described as 'a mob' of locals in Deptford stole thousands of bottles of water meant for marathon runners not long after the event started.

Going by the pictures they were all either heavily sun-tanned or of an ethnic persuasion. I wonder which.

Fucking shameless, thieving, scumbag bastards.

I'd have fucking shot the cunts.

They shouldn't be allowed to drink during a marathon.

They don't in the 100 metres or the hurdles...

Guest MikeD
Just now, Punkape said:

They shouldn't be allowed to drink during a marathon.

They don't in the 100 metres or the hurdles...

Probably those fucking Nigerian cunts.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, deebom said:

My neighbours are Nigerian and only drink bottled water. They fill the fucking recycling bins with the empties. I live very close to Deptford too...

Pure coincidence.

Guest DingTheRioja

When in Paris, don't buy any bottles of water from the, er, tunisian types, they've just pulled the bottles out of the bin and filled them at a tap

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Pure coincidence.

My English teacher was Nigerian. I learnt so much from him, like how to spell 'Practacally', and how to defraud guilible cunts over the internet.

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

When in Paris, don't buy any bottles of water from the, er, tunisian types, they've just pulled the bottles out of the bin and filled them at a tap

It's not too far from what Coca-Cola were doing with their Dasani brand. Despite the hype it was just reverse osmosis treated tap water.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a complete and utter shower of fucking shit. Fucking dumb cunts the lot of you. Fuck off. 

I'm not pressing play on that fucker, it looks like Michael Bolton ffs....

Oh yes, you fucking off has the same effect as all of us fucking off, only it's easier.

I was in London for the marathon today and I definitely saw a load of blacks running away from white people......some of the cunts were even drinking water from bottles,where are the fucking old bill when you need 'em

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I was in London for the marathon today and I definitely saw a load of blacks running away from white people......some of the cunts were even drinking water from bottles,where are the fucking old bill when you need 'em

Bet you weren't running, fat cunt you.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 hours ago, Frank said:

What a complete and utter shower of fucking shit. Fucking dumb cunts the lot of you. Fuck off. 

More of that famous old CC wit I keep hearing about.

You really are a monotonous, wearisome, vapid cunt aren't you? 

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

My English teacher was Nigerian. I learnt so much from him, like how to spell 'Practacally', and how to defraud guilible cunts over the internet.

No you don't work for Microsoft, and you're not having access to my computer. Fuck off you lying thieving cunt. ... I enjoyed that, good morning. 

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why video of Max Wall?

Do you remember that tune gyps? Dun da dun, dun da dun, d d d dun, d d d dun, dun da dun, dun da dun, d d d dun d duuuuuuuuun.