CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandering to scouse self pity

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

All that with a  jury in a court of law putting the blame firmly in the hands of police. I don't know what I'm missing here.

18 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He doesn't need my forgiveness, he just needs to accept cold hard facts when confronted with them.

Nope, it's going the way of PC bollocks, no one is allowed to say the fans had even the slightest input into the whole shitbag, and with most accidents and shit these days, someone has to be blamed.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I think the decision went the way it did because nobody wanted the bin dippers going on with themselves for another 26 fucking years.

Probably.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope, it's going the way of PC bollocks, no one is allowed to say the fans had even the slightest input into the whole shitbag, and with most accidents and shit these days, someone has to be blamed.

Probably.

The facts were put in front of a jury to which they delivered a verdict upon.  Anything other than the facts in a court of law are pure conjecture and therefore not permissible. The law is like science in that it only deals in facts, that's it, a solution to a problem can only be achieved by facts, the truth can only be derided by facts. You're entitled to your opinion and no ones closing you down for settling for the fictional trail of events falsely purported by the Sun, that's your prerogative but I personally prefer facts over fiction whilst putting my trust in the presiding jury in this case rather than the relevant police authorities and the Sun newspaper.

Guest Gong Farmer
32 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't need to say what I think about the plod, thatcher govt or the gutter press, but justice can be bought or avoided, not that this happened in this case. Just the omission that several thousand people, who had no business being there, had fuck all to do with the terrible outcome.  It is simply incongruous.

I think the jury must come to the conclusion that the police knew what they were dealing with and were no strangers to dealing with pissed up footy fans. On this occasion they let an already bad situation unnecessarily deteriorate into something way beyond their control,. Maybe they just  couldn't be bothered on the day and just went for the easy option of letting a load of out of control pissed up Scousers do their thing without doing whatever it is they usually do in crowed control situation.. At least that's what it sounds like to me, It never happened before and hasn't happened since so I assume as always... 'Lessons have been learned'.

22 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think the jury must come to the conclusion that the police knew what they were dealing with and were no strangers to dealing with pissed up footy fans. On this occasion they let an already bad situation unnecessarily deteriorate into something way beyond their control,. Maybe they just  couldn't be bothered on the day and just went for the easy option of letting a load of out of control pissed up Scousers do their thing without doing whatever it is they usually do in crowed control situation.. At least that's what it sounds like to me, It never happened before and hasn't happened since so I assume as always... 'Lessons have been learned'.

Nobody is suggesting that the coppers weren't at fault by opening the gates, which is essentially what the case was about. And lessons were learned; there are no crowd barriers or standing terraces any more. 

What boils my piss is the continual moaning about the coppers while ignoring the culpability of the fans who entered the stadium knowing full well that they were not entitled to do so. They caused the deaths and they should be held to account as well. They never will be, because they are the only ones who know who they are. That's because they didn't have tickets. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Nobody is suggesting that the coppers weren't at fault by opening the gates, which is essentially what the case was about. And lessons were learned; there are no crowd barriers or standing terraces any more. 

What boils my piss is the continual moaning about the coppers while ignoring the culpability of the fans who entered the stadium knowing full well that they were not entitled to do so. They caused the deaths and they should be held to account as well. They never will be, because they are the only ones who know who they are. That's because they didn't have tickets. 

Agreed Scotters. Although very badly handled by the police, there are "fans" out there, who shouldn't have been anywhere near the ground, who have blood on their hands.

11 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Police, politicians and certain members of the press cover up lie through the teeth whilst the victims and their families get berated and vilified. How the fuck does that work?

Football Hooliganism is to blame.

if more people wore a jacket and tie at the football people would be better behaved.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

The bad situation was what?

...and what hasn't happened before or since?  Oh, of course, English football fans are well know for being friendly and curteous, and their obedient nature to the Authorities aren't they?

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Policing on the cheap with a cunt in charge kiiled ninety six people that were ushered into what amounted to be a dead end.   "gross negligence,"  Take him down. I think that's how it will end up. 

Guest Gong Farmer
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

if more people wore a jacket and tie at the football people would be better behaved.

Good point.. Personally I can't stand football and never could and I think it's always boiled down the types that attend football matches. Obviously not all football fans are hooligans but it's hooligan element that I've always associated with football going back to dark ages of the 1980's. Wanking is more fun than football and I can't do both.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bored.

Yes. I think this nom has run it's coarse now. It's proved a point though, that intelligent and respectful  debate is possible on CC. Who would have thought?

19 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Policing on the cheap with a cunt in charge kiiled ninety six people that were ushered into what amounted to be a dead end.   "gross negligence,"  Take him down. I think that's how it will end up. 

No. A coachload of scousers killed 96 people. A policeman failed to stop them doing so, and he's the one taking the blame. In my opinion that's fair enough, but the people who actually caused the deaths should also be held to account for their actions. The coppers must have been in an impossible situation to have opened the gates. If anything, my complaint would be that they didn't close the gates altogether and radio for water cannons and armed services to keep the intruders away from the stadium. 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

And flat caps for the working class and homburgs for the middle class. And no ladies neither eh? I mean what the fuck do us ladies know about football? After all, women should be cooking the tea for the men after the footie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes. I think this nom has run it's coarse now. It's proved a point though, that intelligent and respectful  debate is possible on CC. Who would have thought?

fuck off you big girls blouse

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And flat caps for the working class and homburgs for the middle class. And no ladies neither eh? I mean what the fuck do us ladies know about football? After all, women should be cooking the tea for the men after the footie.

I admire a woman who truly knows her place but you failed to mention the customary post match legover.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Correct.

Also getting dolled up for the bedroom.

" Shut up you bitch it's only a bit of fun"

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The bad situation was what?

...and what hasn't happened before or since?  Oh, of course, English football fans are well know for being friendly and curteous, and their obedient nature to the Authorities aren't they?

The first point of yours I highlighted is almost identical to the point I have always made, yet you ignore it when pointed out.

The second point shows your inane stupidity.

That's why I'm bored.

PS Run it's course.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The first point of yours I highlighted is almost identical to the point I have always made, yet you ignore it when pointed out.

The second point shows your inane stupidity.

That's why I'm bored.

PS Run it's course.

No you're bored because you've run your argument has fallen flat on it face. A jury in a court of law has presided over evidence and come to the conclusion that the police were negligent. That's all we need to know, nothing else is important and the law will now run it's course. 

44 minutes ago, Manky said:

And now they are chasing £20 million off the police.

I never saw that coming.

£20 million? Fuck me that will buy enough smack to keep the lot of them in misery for a few years.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

And now they are chasing £20 million off the police.

I never saw that coming.

It should be......."And now they are chasing £20 million from the Police".

Not  "Off the Police"  you illiterate cunt.

You sound like a football hooligan. Off to Canal st later ?

Incidentally the taxpayer will effectively pay for all this bollocks because of hooligan cunts.

A no nonsense Police force could have stopped hooligans years ago with really good hidings for the culprits.