CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eton Mess

Guest luke swarm

Guest Snatch
52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

typical yank trick Decs......those likes are not hard won in battle unlike ours but like medals on a Royal, just self awarded baubles without any worth or currency in the hard world of international cuntery. 

.......did you see the cunting I got from Roops earlier...she invoked the wiry tangle again and I received a proper caning....still a bit shaky and pale. 

Are you really saying that Admin is a fucking Yank cunt? That would explain alot.

As for Roops,yes I did notice she tried her form of sarcasm on another tread again. Still shite.

Guest luke swarm
55 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are you really saying that Admin is a fucking Yank cunt? That would explain alot.

I am afraid that it looks likely Snatch....lets look at the facts....self awarding of likes, unexplained support for failed moderators, a complete lack of any humour and hyper sensitivity to criticism.

I wonder if he likes "Friends" or 2 1/2 cunts

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I am afraid that it looks likely Snatch....lets look at the facts....self awarding of likes, unexplained support for failed moderators, a complete lack of any humour and hyper sensitivity to criticism.

I wonder if he likes "Friends" or 2 1/2 cunts

Fucking hell,another idiot blocking up the internet. The facts do scream Yank twat.

Hang on a minute, a complete lack of any humour,hyper sensitivity to criticism and the liking of Friends? Is Roops a fucking Yank as well?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snatch said:

Fucking hell,another idiot blocking up the internet. The facts do scream Yank twat.

Hang on a minute, a complete lack of any humour,hyper sensitivity to criticism and the liking of Friends? Is Roops a fucking Yank as well?

No I am afraid that the Roops is a bona fide cunt whose aversion to waxing gives her nationality as anything but a spam.  

12 hours ago, Snatch said:

Misfiring on all cylinders there, Snatch..... 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

....and a tad hypersensitive.

Why are you constantly out for a slagging match? You did this the other day on another thread,stuck your nose in with a stupid comment knowing full well you'll get a reaction,which was your plan as you have fuck all else to say. Your a troll and a cheap one at that. Why Admin and Mods defend you is anyone's guess. I reckon they must be a collection of fucking sad cunts as well.

You might of noticed your only liked by these sad cunts. No-one else can fucking stand you going by some of the comments the past few weeks.

Either up your game or fuck off. Preferably the latter and take those pair of boring ex mod cunts Prick and Apple with you.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why are you constantly out for a slagging match? You did this the other day on another thread,stuck your nose in with a stupid comment knowing full well you'll get a reaction,which was your plan as you have fuck all else to say. Your a troll and a cheap one at that. Why Admin and Mods defend you is anyone's guess. I reckon they must be a collection of fucking sad cunts as well.

You might of noticed your only liked by these sad cunts. No-one else can fucking stand you going by some of the comments the past few weeks.

Either up your game or fuck off. Preferably the latter and take those pair of boring ex mod cunts Prick and Apple with you.

Brevity, Snatch, brevity. Just say, " we can slag you off but you can't slag us off".

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Brevity, Snatch, brevity. Just say, " we can slag you off but you can't slag us off".

Jut because someone has the power doesn't mean they have the right. As for slagging off,I'll slag off any cunt whether they be Admin,mod or otherwise if I think they deserve it.

Another thing,why do you log out,sit and watch the forums then log back in as soon as someone mentions your name?

Guest Snatch

I don't think have but then you are the high and mighty one here. So in my normal retarded fashion,fuck off you boring waste of space.

And when I say power I mean those in a position of power as in Admin or mod. Which you are not.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't think have but then you are the high and mighty one here. So in my normal retarded fashion,fuck off you boring waste of space.

And when I say power I mean those in a position of power as in Admin or mod. Which you are not.

You're off topic Snatch.

Moron it's about Eton.

Those who moan loudest about public schools simply can't afford the fees.

lol.

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're off topic Snatch.

Moron it's about Eton.

Those who moan loudest about public schools simply can't afford the fees.

lol.

Wanker.

Guest luke swarm
On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:39 PM, luke swarm said:

It seems that meritocracy in the great country is well and truly dead.

We seem to have every important and influential high office in the UK filled by an ex pupil of this wretched cunt school for the children of the landed gentry, filthy rich, corrupt despots, and dodgy oligarchs from all over the world.

Gods knows how many are in the cabinet, but most of the Johnson family seem to be in it. Lord Mayor of London, Prime Minister, Archbishop of Cunterbury......most of our new cadre of actors also seem to be alumni of this maggot at the heart of our society.

My point being that, even if they are not from Eton, then they are from an equally expensive and exclusive public school and have no real connection or insight into how normal people live......and yet we seem to be unable to rid ourselves of this core of crap blocking the upper echelons to put someone in who might actually understand life for the common twat in the street.

I write this because the Mayor for London race is between another old etonian millionaire and a Pakistani son of a bus driver. Its turning nasty, mainly driven to the gutter by the conservative candidate but I have no doubt that the people of London will succumb and vote in yet another thick as mince posh boy.             

Kudos to the good people of that there London.

After the divisive and openly racist tactics of the Conservative party and smearing of a rival candidate to their man, the people of London have said no. They have rejected the usual white bland posh rich cunt in favour of a Muslim candidate and good on them for doing so.

I have no great love of the Muslim culture or Sadiq Khan who may prove to be an epic cunt.....but I hated the way the Tories behaved and this dragging down of politics into these new depths of cuntiness and dishonesty.

Even now Defence Secretary Fallon is on radio four unwilling to say that the security forces will work openly with the new Mayor to keep London safe. Who the fuck does he think he is. They are defiling democracy in favour of prejudice......this is not an individual view but the whole mind set of these arrogant cunt turds in the current government that they know better about what is good for us.

Fuck off Pinkape.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Kudos to the good people of that there London.

After the divisive and openly racist tactics of the Conservative party and smearing of a rival candidate to their man, the people of London have said no. They have rejected the usual white bland posh rich cunt in favour of a Muslim candidate and good on them for doing so.

I have no great love of the Muslim culture or Sadiq Khan who may prove to be an epic cunt.....but I hated the way the Tories behaved and this dragging down of politics into these new depths of cuntiness and dishonesty.

Even now Defence Secretary Fallon is on radio four unwilling to say that the security forces will work openly with the new Mayor to keep London safe. Who the fuck does he think he is. They are defiling democracy in favour of prejudice......this is not an individual view but the whole mind set of these arrogant cunt turds in the current government that they know better about what is good for us.

Fuck off Pinkape.

The new muslim mayor will be despised by other muslim cunts for having to support non-Islamic principles such as bum boys marrying other bum boys. The teachings of Islam are not compatible in a modern society. Obviously his power is very limited but his role will be a juggling act in trying to appease two very different camps. 

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The new muslim mayor will be despised by other muslim cunts for having to support non-Islamic principles such as bum boys marrying other bum boys. The teachings of Islam are not compatible in a modern society. Obviously his power is very limited but his role will be a juggling act in trying to appease two very different camps. 

I'm sure he has the full support of the good people of Golders Green. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure he has the full support of the good people of Golders Green. 

I hear Judge has asked to be his personal assistant and Golders Green representative.

Guest N/A

One less over privilaged upper class twat to punch in the face and kill.    The bouncer that punched him should be knighted for services to the community.  However he will probably get 40 years, whilst someone who sells arms to the mujahideen and therefore supports the killing of tens of thousands of innocents, will get a gong.   It's all about the class divide.

image.jpeg

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

One less over privilaged upper class twat to punch in the face and kill.    The bouncer that punched him should be knighted for services to the community.  However he will probably get 40 years, whilst someone who sells arms to the mujahideen and therefore supports the killing of tens of thousands of innocents, will get a gong.   It's all about the class divide.

image.jpeg

who is this MC....looks like a cunt but I have no idea what you are on about.....is there a link

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

who is this MC....looks like a cunt but I have no idea what you are on about.....is there a link

He told a bouncer on some dreadful Spanish island "You'll work for me one day", seconds before the cunt knocked him out and killed him. Both a pair of wankers, but I feel his punishment for being a posh brat was perhaps a little severe.