CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester City cunts who now support them!

Guest N/A

Guest N/A

Ok I must say its good to see a team in blue win the title over the red scum, chelski shits or those fucking no hopers up the arse.  BUT. Any fucking cunt from within a nuclear bomb blast of that shit hole that says he was there....always had a season ticket....mows Jamie Vardies lawn...I will personally cunt fuck them in the street, pub, or wherever they are fucking standing.   You are a complete shit box of non footballing talent that had on average 28 people at each game last season and I went there myself to see the fucking woeful attendance with my own eyes.   So all get off the fucking open top bus, put down the trophy, don't have a massive tattoo of Robert Huth on your back.....you was not there two seasons ago and you will not be there in two seasons from now .....fucking latch on Larry cunts.   I fucking work with a bunch of this sort of fan .........Thai hookers the lot of em !

just wait and see those 6 turban rag heads who sit behind the Man Utd dug out.....they will be on Ranieries lap next week.

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok I must say its good to see a team in blue win the title over the red scum, chelski shits or those fucking no hopers up the arse.  BUT. Any fucking cunt from within a nuclear bomb blast of that shit hole that says he was there....always had a season ticket....mows Jamie Vardies lawn...I will personally cunt fuck them in the street, pub, or wherever they are fucking standing.   You are a complete shit box of non footballing talent that had on average 28 people at each game last season and I went there myself to see the fucking woeful attendance with my own eyes.   So all get off the fucking open top bus, put down the trophy, don't have a massive tattoo of Robert Huth on your back.....you was not there two seasons ago and you will not be there in two seasons from now .....fucking latch on Larry cunts.   I fucking work with a bunch of this sort of fan .........Thai hookers the lot of em !

just wait and see those 6 turban rag heads who sit behind the Man Utd dug out.....they will be on Ranieries lap next week.

You should realise now that any football related chat on here gets very little response so please fuck off with anymore guff about it,everyone knows football is for cock smokers

Guest Manky
20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I shot JR. 

Those photos of empty stands were doctored by the CIA/NSA/GCHQ from photos of full stands last season.

Time to put your tinfoil hat on you soppy cunt.

Just now, Manky said:

I shot JR. 

Those photos of empty stands were doctored by the CIA/NSA/GCHQ from photos of full stands last season.

Time to put your tinfoil hat on you soppy cunt.

Ah, the infinite Manky theorem is in play. Type out 1651 posts of utter shite and eventually one will resemble something semi-humorous

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ah, the infinite Manky theorem is in play. Type out 1651 posts of utter shite and eventually one will resemble something semi-humorous

Compared to the infinite Decimus theorem of 2,666 posts of utter shite with nothing remotely semi-humorous. Prick

Just now, Manky said:

Compared to the infinite Decimus theorem of 2,666 posts of utter shite with nothing remotely semi-humorous. Prick

Kinder words than I offered you, Manky, as by your calculations there are a thousand more of my posts that aren't utter shit. Either that or you can't count, and judging by your numerous examples of sheer stupidity, I'm guessing that it's the latter.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Kinder words than I offered you, Manky, as by your calculations there are a thousand more of my posts that aren't utter shit. Either that or you can't count, and judging by your numerous examples of sheer stupidity, I'm guessing that it's the latter.

No, the other 1,100 posts aren't worthy of "utter shit".

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

My brothers support spurs and I believe 5 55inch flat screen TVs smashed through 5 windows last night. How well; hope Argos have a decent alarm system!

Argos "had" a decent alarm system... copper wire is still worth a few quid when you burn it off...

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I tried to play down the numbers to save you from more embarrassment. Or I read the wrong numbers.

Here is an offer you can't  refuse. I will suspend my hostility and disdain for you if you merely fuck off and die.    Deal?

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Argos "had" a decent alarm system... copper wire is still worth a few quid when you burn it off...

Did you postpone your usual Monday-night drinking until tonight due to the bank holiday? 

• Like 1

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Steady on, Ding. Manky is this months target, I thought you'd be pleased that I'd moved on from you. No need to go drawing attention to yourself. I'll let this one slide if you promise to kick up ten likes to me by the end of the week. I don't much care if they are not genuine, it's the stats that matter to me.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Steady on, Ding. Manky is this months target, I thought you'd be pleased that I'd moved on from you. No need to go drawing attention to yourself. I'll let this one slide if you promise to kick up ten likes to me by the end of the week. I don't much care if they are not genuine, it's the stats that matter to me.

Tedious prick. You couldnt target a barn door with a fucking blunderbuss at 5 paces

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"You gonna get your fucking head kicked in "

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why do you bother posting shite like this? The copper wire quip was a particular stroke of genius- fucking brilliant!

You pathetic slug.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why do you bother posting shite like this? The copper wire quip was a particular stroke of genius- fucking brilliant!

You pathetic slug.

Ditto?