CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Govt EU Referendum Leaflet

Mrs Roops

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A typical response from you when you don't have a reasonable answer. Did you seriously expect a nom of yours to be debated in depth? If you did you're denser than dense thing on a dense day. I suspect it's just an average nom to draw out responses where you can reply in your oh so superior fashion.

Your not liked here very much are you. I wonder why that could be?

You seem to have answered your own question. Poor Snatch, still bristling at not being included in the roll-call of disciples, but hey, you're a special case so I'll PM Decs and ask on your behalf to lower the minimum IQ requirement currently set at 20.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

You seem to have answered your own question. Poor Snatch, still bristling at not being included in the roll-call of disciples, but hey, you're a special case so I'll PM Decs and ask on your behalf to lower the minimum IQ requirement currently set at 20.

I don't need to be a "disciple" of anyone. You on the other hand seem to be having trouble that you aren't accepted here now your not a mod. Not that you were accepted by some even then. Your obviously disappointed that we didn't have a collective tribute photo bukkake session over you growler photos. The response you got wasn't what you expected was it? Be honest now. All you can manage is sad pathetic attempts at trying to fit in. It's not working in case you haven't noticed. Start a site with Apple and Rick. Their a couple of washed up ex-mods you have alot in common with.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bitch, is Mr roops not up to it these days?

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't need to be a "disciple" of anyone. You on the other hand seem to be having trouble that you aren't accepted here now your not a mod. Not that you were accepted by some even then. Your obviously disappointed that we didn't have a collective tribute photo bukkake session over you growler photos. The response you got wasn't what you expected was it? Be honest now. All you can manage is sad pathetic attempts at trying to fit in. It's not working in case you haven't noticed. Start a site with Apple and Rick. Their a couple of washed up ex-mods you have alot in common with.

Yeah, if I were "more honest" you'd hate me more Snatch.......:rolleyes:

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Snatch you fucking drippy idiot, if you didn't spend your life trying to fit in you might achieve something. As it stands yours just making up the numbers here. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch you fucking drippy idiot, if you didn't spend your life trying to fit in you might achieve something. As it stands yours just making up the numbers here. 

Fuck off bill you tedious cunt. As I have said before,when I want your overrated opinion I'll fucking ask for it.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off bill you tedious cunt. As I have said before,when I want your overrated opinion I'll fucking ask for it.

I'm hoping I can get you wound up enough to start rescinding your likes. I feel I need to move back to underground recognition on here, you're right, I am an overrated A-lister these days. 

Eddie is only liking your posts to elicit a melt down from you, don't trust the eugenics loving cunt. He has shifty eyes I suspect. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Rev said:

What exactly is people's beef with Mrs R? I never saw bile directed at her before. Have I missed something?

She's got all high and mighty since she was sacked as a mod Rev. The arrogant cunt thinks she is superior to everyone and has just taken to basically trolling. My opinion but I am just one. Others will no doubt have theirs.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie is only liking your posts to elicit a melt down from you, don't trust the eugenics loving cunt. He has shifty eyes I suspect. 

Bill you cunt, your too smart for your own good, I've beautiful blue eyes of Course. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm hoping I can get you wound up enough to start rescinding your likes. I feel I need to move back to underground recognition on here, you're right, I am an overrated A-lister these days. 

I'm afraid your out of luck there bill. Try as you might I won't get wound up on here. No point if the winder upper isn't in my presence to have his knees nail gunned to the back of his head,as you might agree.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A typical response from you when you don't have a reasonable answer. Did you seriously expect a nom of yours to be debated in depth? If you did you're denser than dense thing on a dense day. I suspect it's just an average nom to draw out responses where you can reply in your oh so superior fashion.

Your not liked here very much are you. I wonder why that could be?

It's because she's a stupid cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm afraid your out of luck there bill. Try as you might I won't get wound up on here. No point if the winder upper isn't in my presence to have his knees nail gunned to the back of his head,as you might agree.

Snatch me old mate, you spend more time than not on here quivering in rage like one of those strange little dwarf hamsters one sees at the pet shop. 

Try getting a few Valiums at your next assessment.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch me old mate, you spend more time than not on here quivering in rage like one of those strange little dwarf hamsters one sees at the pet shop. 

Class analogy! My youngest brat has one of those little Roborovski cunts - is this the one?

roborovski_hamster_000003009208X.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Class analogy! My youngest brat has one of those little Roborovski cunts - is this the one?

roborovski_hamster_000003009208X.jpg

That's exactly how I imagine snatch to look. Little crumbs falling from his clawy hands as he sits at the computer, always checking his shoulder for the apex predator he is ingrained to fear, me, Bill stickers.

Maybe he is a distant relative of old gurters? 

21 minutes ago, Rev said:

What exactly is people's beef with Mrs R? I never saw bile directed at her before. Have I missed something?

Remember when (sorry, Decs) we fought the great Cuntwad war of 2013/4 and we thought we were the good guys, but everyone else got bored of the whole sorry saga and thought we were cunts? It's sort of like that.

25 minutes ago, Rev said:

She's gone native vodds. Since she got rid of her moderator status she's become the new sheep. ? 

Sooooo sad. xxx prof roops 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Try getting a few Valiums at your next assessment.

Really? On a site called cunts corner where one can cunt cunts that piss you off? Well there's a thing. Although I wouldn't call it rage. More like slightly irritated.  Probably much like your knob after you have visited the Gents public toilets.

As for fearing you. You have more chance of getting laid by Roops.

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Mrs Roops for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely punters were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Jesusfuckingchrist, Bill you plagiarizing shit cunt. You are now going to try and use dialogue from American film as your own response?  You unoriginal, unfunny, tedious anal fissure of a man, do fuck right off and die. For the good of humanity. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Jesusfuckingchrist, Bill you plagiarizing shit cunt. You are now going to try and use dialogue from American film as your own response?  You unoriginal, unfunny, tedious anal fissure of a man, do fuck right off and die. For the good of humanity. 

I'm glad you got the reference you fucking idiot. Well done. What conspiracy will you unmask next? That adverts want to sell you something? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Really? On a site called cunts corner where one can cunt cunts that piss you off? Well there's a thing. Although I wouldn't call it rage. More like slightly irritated.  Probably much like your knob after you have visited the Gents public toilets.

As for fearing you. You have more chance of getting laid by Roops.

Can someone who understands Hysterics please translate? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Snatch, if you want his opinion, give it to him.  You'll have far greater success giving him material to plagiarize since he is completely slacked and unable to function alone.