CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Govt EU Referendum Leaflet

Mrs Roops

Cf1qrzeXEAE3MUD.jpg

Apparently this leaflet has been delivered to our house today together with other unwanted mailshots. One would expect that an HM Govt document would present an objective and balanced assessment of the choices facing the Great British electorate. In fact, its a glossy bundle full of specious spin and a skewered presentation of statistics resembling a REMAIN campaign advert, the £9 million cost of which has been charged to the taxpayer.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cf1qrzeXEAE3MUD.jpg

Apparently this leaflet has been delivered to our house today together with other unwanted mailshots. One would expect that an HM Govt document would present an objective and balanced assessment of the choices facing the Great British electorate. In fact, its a glossy bundle full of specious spin and a skewered presentation of statistics resembling a REMAIN campaign advert, the £9 million cost of which has been charged to the taxpayer.

Roops' long awaited nom has finally arrived.

A blistering, undeniably original and fucking hilarious deconstruction of this topical issue. 

Actually, no, it's repeat bollocks from last month but summarised in a way that is suitable for the Telegraph's letters to the editor section.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A blistering, undeniably original and fucking hilarious deconstruction of this topical issue. 

Actually, no, it's repeat bollocks from last month but summarised in a way that is suitable for the Telegraph's letters to the editor section.

Now be fair, Bill, it may only have been a month ago but it was somewhat-misleadingly titled "Money spunking cunt", and despite running to 4 pages very few of the comments were actually about the EU referendum.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now be fair, Bill, it may only have been a month ago but it was somewhat-misleadingly titled "Money spunking cunt", and despite running to 4 pages very few of the comments were actually about the EU referendum.

To be fair baws, Roops sticks her nose into any thread that meanders on or off topic, so I expect she throughly reviewed its contents and chastised people regarding the nomination. 

And she's hardly the type to not be interested in money spunking cunts now is she? 

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Whilst all the above is quite true,it is certainly a step in the right direction Bill.......a damn site better than her usual superior sniping pointlessly from the side lines.......Well done Roops even if the subject matter has already been nommed as Baws pointed out. 

By the way you are out of bogroll.....the leaflet is not as absorbent as it first appears. 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Manky said:

Pointless mailshot. I don't read mail because nobody has every sent me a letter saying "IOU a million quid"

No but on the other foot  I imagine you have receivedletters from bailiffs saying you owe them money. Soon you will be turfed out of your back to back Dickensian slum.

lol 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cf1qrzeXEAE3MUD.jpg

Absolute wank

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Absolute wank

Fuck off, Le Grass. This is a cracking nom, well, it was when I posted it. 

To be fair, I'll give Roops her dues for placing ithe leaflet on what looks like a shit-roll holder, which is all its good for.

Roops, are your tiles Mandarin Stone?

Guest Manky
38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No but on the other foot  I imagine you have receivedletters from bailiffs saying you owe them money. Soon you will be turfed out of your back to back Dickensian slum.

lol 

Apart from 1 or 25 minor flaws in that statement, you are absolutely correct.

lol?   Spunkape clone fartbrain

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off, Le Grass. This is a cracking nom, well, it was when I posted it. 

To be fair, I'll give Roops her dues for placing ithe leaflet on what looks like a shit-roll holder, which is all its good for.

Roops, are your tiles Mandarin Stone?

Could be Portuguese granite! I had it in my downstairs bathroom.

Phew! For a short while, I thought this wouldn't work, but Dec's Disciples are boringly predictable if nothing else, but as it happens it only took 90 minutes for the trio to pile in, no doubt to impress their leader now that he has been given permission to play on his laptop after a weekend of crate packing duties.

23 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Personally, I think the continual propaganda served up by the main parties, the more likely an increasing number of people are not going to believe a word of it, and out of spite at being treated like cunts. whilst paying for the insult too, they may vote out.

I am beginning to think Messrs Cameron and Osborne have dropped a bollock in allowing this referendum, as there is a possibility they may not get the result they thought was so easily forthcoming.

The problem is if the final vote is not decisive, if that happens this will go on and on.....

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Phew! For a short while, I thought this wouldn't work, but Dec's Disciples are boringly predictable if nothing else, but as it happens it only took 90 minutes for the trio to pile in, no doubt to impress their leader now that he has been given permission to play on his laptop after a weekend of crate packing duties.

All hail king decimus! 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, as all you've done is troll the site and attempt to pick petty arguments with 'punters' for the last however many months, your first (and possibly only) nom would've needed to be a corker. 

Now, as the topics have already been covered at length through hearty, intellectual debate, how about addressing the major issue you've highlighted. 

Mandarin Stone or Wickes value tiles? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Roops, as all you've done is troll the site and attempt to pick petty arguments with 'punters' for the last however many months, your first (and possibly only) nom would've needed to be a corker. 

Now, as the topics have already been covered at length through hearty, intellectual debate, how about addressing the major issue you've highlighted. 

Mandarin Stone or Wickes value tiles? 

Really Bubbles? You accuse me of trolling? I tell you what, why not in an ultimate display of arselickan, change your name to "Decimus Mini-Me" and reflect on the 1k worth of plagiarised and recycled insults you spewed out, that is, when your not stamping your feet. :D

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

outwitted by the Roopsters superior tactics and razor sharp wit.......she has sussed us out as a cunt cartel solely created to counter her devastating utterances and thought provoking observations.

Got to hand it to you Roops...I thought we had you on the ropes and we were all set for a bonus payment from the Decs account....alas you have resolved the conundrum and the cartel will now have to be dissolved....well done and well played. Please be magnanimous as the victor and let us slink away with some dignity.

All hail the Roops...megacunt extraordinaire..  

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really Bubbles? You accuse me of trolling? I tell you what, why not in an ultimate display of arselickan, change your name to "Decimus Mini-Me" and reflect on the 1k worth of plagiarised and recycled insults you spewed out, that is, when your not stamping your feet. :D

It's you're, dear, now calm yourself, it is most unbecoming  

Shall we compare the number of nom's between us over the last few months?

Shall we discuss how you cry like a little baby if someone mentions your name? 

Shall we go on the record with the disgusting comments people have slung my way and I've risen above it? 

I'm setting up a new site 'Boring Gash-For-Cash Flashers', how much would you charge to moderate it for me? ???

Guest Snatch

As predicted,Roops puts up a nom and then cries when it goes off topic,which always happens. Roops,as has been pointed out,your nom is just a repeat of a nom from a couple of weeks ago. Is this a deliberate act on your behalf to show us how superior you are?

Together with that other ultra intellectual Judge,you are wasted on here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

lol 

Fucking quote cunt 

You know when someone's been kicked in the nuts when he posts this cak....

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It's you're, dear, now calm yourself, it is most unbecoming  

Shall we compare the number of nom's between us over the last few months?

Shall we discuss how you cry like a little baby if someone mentions your name? 

Shall we go on the record with the disgusting comments people have slung my way and I've risen above it? 

I'm setting up a new site 'Boring Gash-For-Cash Flashers', how much would you charge to moderate it for me? ???

You protest too much!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Could be Portuguese granite! I had it in my downstairs bathroom.

In your ring piece?

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know when someone's been kicked in the nuts when he posts this cak....

You protest too much!

A typical response from you when you don't have a reasonable answer. Did you seriously expect a nom of yours to be debated in depth? If you did you're denser than dense thing on a dense day. I suspect it's just an average nom to draw out responses where you can reply in your oh so superior fashion.

Your not liked here very much are you. I wonder why that could be?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Mrs Roops for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely punters were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.