CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Chocolate fingers would be more appropriate.....

Yes, best to play safe after the incident with the giant duty free Toblerone bars. And those cunts in A&E thought they'd seen everything...

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, best to play safe after the incident with the giant duty free Toblerone bars. And those cunts in A&E thought they'd seen everything...

Don't dignify her fucking shit with something funny you cunt. Your credibility rubs off on her and makes you look bad.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

More like Luke the scrote. (So Decs PM'd me)

are you sure it was the army you were in and have not somehow become confused with the few months you spent in the cubs........as an ex pongo you do seem to be affected quite badly by some of the nonsense going on here, forces humour makes this stuff seem like pillow talk.

Calm yourself and regroup Private Minkey     

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

are you sure it was the army you were in and have not somehow become confused with the few months you spent in the cubs........as an ex pongo you do seem to be affected quite badly by some of the nonsense going on here, forces humour makes this stuff seem like pillow talk.

Calm yourself and regroup Private Minkey     

I can assure you that I am unconcerned by any piss taking or abuse thrown in my direction. Also, I have no animosity towards anyone on here. Even Decimus.

If everybody agreed on every subject, the site would be gone before Bubble's burger.

While differences exist, the thread will last longer than Jihdi John's soap on a rope.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit. 

I'm at the old house tonight, Frank, under the pretext of decorating. So many memories. Memories of sitting down and smoking cheap Mayfair in the garden whilst sharing my thoughts with you on the corner, with Mrs.D oblivious to the connection we were forming due to being smacked off of her tits on tramadol.

I might do a video tribute featuring Drew tonight. I know where he lives.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm at the old house tonight, Frank, under the pretext of decorating. So many memories. Memories of sitting down and smoking cheap Mayfair in the garden whilst sharing my thoughts with you on the corner, with Mrs.D oblivious to the connection we were forming due to being smacked off of her tits on tramadol.

I might do a video tribute featuring Drew tonight. I know where he lives.

I really don't know what to say, decs. So much has changed.. you're almost unrecognisable from those dizzy days of innocence when you loved me. I'm a mere spectator these days. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

I really don't know what to say, decs. So much has changed.. you're almost unrecognisable from those dizzy days of innocence when you loved me. I'm a mere spectator these days. 

pile of shit.

Sorry Frank...couldn't resist, remember you were the star of the show, where did it all go wrong for you...the new cunts show you no respect and laugh at you rather than with you now........you got to get it back.  

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

I quoted you with the intention of reminiscing about our bittersweet relationship over the years, and you go and insult me by posting video footage of Mrs. D doing karaoke at her works 2009 Christmas party. You're a monster.

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And?

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and what?

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What's your point?

This brings to mind the scene in Bladerunner where the Voight-Kampff test is used on the replicants to ascertain whether they are, indeed, replicants. At least one of the participants in this exchange is almost certainly an early Nexus 6 prototype.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This brings to mind the scene in Bladerunner where the Voight-Kampff test is used on the replicants to ascertain whether they are, indeed, replicants. At least one of the participants in this exchange is almost certainly an early Nexus 6 prototype.

Are you......a pleasure model.........??

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you want me to flip your turtle, just ask.

Unrelated, but I note on the news at 9 the cops have decided to pass a case to the cps as they feel it substantial enough to pass up...the case of the odious "Cliff Richard" . I  hope he goes down for it even if he didn't do it, the fucking cunt bellend.

4 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

The civil unrest a few years ago, 2011, when all those turds went on the rob because some geezer got shot in Tottenham by plod. Came close to needing the armed forces then. Also, what if some despotic cunt starts to meddle in business that affects or jeopardises the UK plc, and NATO doesn't want to take action. I think the armed forces also help a lot of young people who have been dragged up by shit parents. They go into the services and this gives them the first bit of reliability and stability they had during their lives.

Hairy muff.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

I would struggle to better that. If this was RUSI or another erudite debating medium, I would be forgiven for losing it with some of our less normal colleagues .

I joined up straight from Grammar School and a fucking decent upbringing for one simple reason, I had no idea what I wanted to do. As it happens, it was the right choice. If you asked 100 soldiers why they joined, you would get close to 100 different reasons.

I never met anyone in the Army who was anything like some of the arseholes on here but that was probably because homosexuals weren't  allowed in until the late 90s

Shut up homo.