CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Luvvies say stay in.

Witheredscrote

So the luvvies Keira Twicenightly , Benddick Cunterback and others are supporting the 'stay in' Brexit campaign  . Who gives a fuck what they think , keep to bad acting you cunts. If you know so much about political matters become politicians. I am sure Neil would love the chance to shag Keira's bag of bones doggy style in the Speaker's Chair whilst she chewed the headrest with her massive jaw. The Judge could deal with Benddick.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm waiting to see what Myleene Klass has to say about the matter before I vote. I mean, she has an opinion on literally every thing else.

I am waiting on a call back from the chuckle brothers.

Guest BrothersQuim

Benedict Cumberbatch is quite possibly one of the strangest looking blokes I've seen on TV in recent years, those beady little crab eyes, head and neck the exact same width making him look like a Picasso drawing on an index finger and that family size forehead, what the fuck is going on, seriously. They must have gotten a decent pay packet though to speak up for the poor underrepresented in campaign. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm waiting to see what Myleene Klass has to say about the matter before I vote. I mean, she has an opinion on literally every thing else.

I'm withholding my opinion until Carol Vorderman explains the impact of the respective options on the price of Red Krill capsules.

Although I might be swayed if Lorraine Kelly gets in quick with some facts on the implications for VAT on plus-sized clothes for the older lady with no sense of shame.

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm withholding my opinion until Carol Vorderman explains the impact of the respective options on the price of Red Krill capsules.

Although I might be swayed if Lorraine Kelly gets in quick with some facts on the implications for VAT on plus-sized clothes for the older lady with no sense of shame.

ooh I like Lorraine

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And Joanna fucking Lumley.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Benedict Cumberbatch is quite possibly one of the strangest looking blokes I've seen on TV in recent years, those beady little crab eyes, head and neck the exact same width making him look like a Picasso drawing on an index finger and that family size forehead, what the fuck is going on, seriously. They must have gotten a decent pay packet though to speak up for the poor underrepresented in campaign. 

I rather like eggs benedict though.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got Mike Strutter on mine. "At the end of the fucking road, turn left you fucking cunt muncher"!! Bit embarrasing when my niece asked her mum what a "Fucking snatch licker" was!

Joanna is quite relaxing, a necessary "driving aid" since my favourite phrase is

"You're not fucking dead YET, you cunt, MOVE!!!"

Most of these cunts are shit scared that they may lose a few bob if we vote out,Whatever way the vote goes it will still be the man on the street that suffers in having to bail out the country while these over paid cunts get to stash their wealth elsewhere.Greedy fucking arseholes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 May 2016 at 10:05 AM, Eddie said:

I am waiting on a call back from the chuckle brothers.

Cunt. I was going to say that, and it would have been better my way. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 May 2016 at 2:43 PM, DingTheRioja said:

I think we need Peter Andre to tell us about the Icelandic deal...

I'll get me oven chips...

Shut your mouth Dung you stupid cocksmoking bitch.

Guest Manky

The only cunts who know less than the fucking luvvies are the fucking politicians.

I believe that if we unfortunately stay in, Europe will bully us to fuck in a rage of infantile revenge with us not having leaders with the bollocks to stand up to Johnny Foreigner.

The only answer is a vote every 5 years written into law.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

The only cunts who know less than the fucking luvvies are the fucking politicians.

I believe that if we unfortunately stay in, Europe will bully us to fuck in a rage of infantile revenge with us not having leaders with the bollocks to stand up to Johnny Foreigner.

The only answer is a vote every 5 years written into law.

Very true, Cameron went to "renogociate" and got fuck all, if we vote in by too large a majority they will laugh like fuck at us

More shite is being flung around in this campaign than a chimp with the trots in London Zoo, being teased by a walking-bus load of Japanese tourists with penis-envy cameras.

Given this, your (by which I mean 'my') little democratic kiss will be going next to the option which I have a gut level, visceral appeal for and fuck the 'facts'.

Being bullied by serried ranks of Barrack Obama, grandees from the International Monetary Fund, big business and now 'Actors for Inaction' the 'Remain' campaign have lost the Jiggers vote - a turn of events that I'm sure will lead to coup, insurrection and a plague of locusts now blighting the land.

• 6 years later...

Well now you shower of know it all under-educated wanna be cunts!!. I can smell the undertones of racism through all your threads. Those of you small cocked opinionated welts that clearly voted leave have dirty smelly egg all over your stringy stinking and matted fucking beards!. The countries fucked now due to you fucking monkeys being allowed to have their say....one twat on here who cant be bothered to spell check himself thinks we could negotiate and vote to stay in or out every five years🤣. You are all, let it be known, the biggest bunch of cunts known to mankind....Now fuck off back to your mundane little lives!.....cunts!!