CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Are Never Prepared...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

...for any fucking thing.  The bird that shows up to work in a mini skirt, paper thin top, and no proper tights for leg warmth, then whinges about how winter should fuck off so she can get her new warm weather outfits out and how she didn't know it would be so bloody cold and rainy that day.  Maybe you get caught behind the cunt using a traffic light to locate the Holy fucking Grail on their mobile phone app, oblivious to the numerous angry motorists now blasting their horns because the light has gone green to red again, and they got nowhere! Of course, YouTube clips of tornado victims in the US are the most hilarious; "the thing came out of nowhere, the sirens didn't go off, we were all caught completely by surprise."  They live in "Tornado Alley" ffs, they haven't yet learned that rapidly darkening skies, and hail the size of coconuts might indicate an urgent indicator to take fucking cover??

FUCK OFF AND DIE, CUNTS! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This lack of preparation is an entirely predictable consequence of letting gays into the Boy Scouts.

The boy scouts, what a fucking joke.  They teach them how to tie knots, but not one of the useless little bastards uses a noose for himself.  

Guest BrothersQuim
28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

YouTube clips of tornado victims in the US are the most hilarious; "the thing came out of nowhere, the sirens didn't go off, we were all caught completely by surprise."  They live in "Tornado Alley" ffs, they haven't yet learned that rapidly darkening skies, and hail the size of coconuts might indicate an urgent indicator to take fucking cover??

FUCK OFF AND DIE, CUNTS! 

We are talking about Yanks here Wiz, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one though as I'm led to believe you yourself are a yank, you don't appear to be suffering from brain stem death unlike your fellow countrymen.

Cunts who break down and don't even have basic things like a blanket, water, jump leads etc are definitely cunts for not being prepared.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Never forgthe 5 P's

Proper Plng PrP'sevents you looking lcockike a complete twat when things go wrong.

I thought it was Proper Protection Prevents a Pain in the cock. Then there's the 10 P's and the 20 P's, why on earth aren't they circular. 

Fosters spiced rum tonight if anyone what was to blame for this shit.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

...for any fucking thing.  The bird that shows up to work in a mini skirt, paper thin top, and no proper tights for leg warmth, then whinges about how winter should fuck off so she can get her new warm weather outfits out and how she didn't know it would be so bloody cold and rainy that day.  Maybe you get caught behind the cunt using a traffic light to locate the Holy fucking Grail on their mobile phone app, oblivious to the numerous angry motorists now blasting their horns because the light has gone green to red again, and they got nowhere! Of course, YouTube clips of tornado victims in the US are the most hilarious; "the thing came out of nowhere, the sirens didn't go off, we were all caught completely by surprise."  They live in "Tornado Alley" ffs, they haven't yet learned that rapidly darkening skies, and hail the size of coconuts might indicate an urgent indicator to take fucking cover??

FUCK OFF AND DIE, CUNTS! 

I'm prepared... I have an old nuclear bunker just 2 miles from my house, a bolt cropper to break in, 200 litres of water in the garage with a generator, torches, wind up radio, cases of tinned food, a shot gun and a picture of Punkapes avatar profile off here....just so if things get too bad I simply take a look at it and do the decent thing and fucking top myself like he should !

shit I forgot the tin opener.....what a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

FUCK OFF AND DIE, CUNTS! 

Rambling Yankee jism-slurper. 

On 20/05/2016 at 1:25 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

The boy scouts, what a fucking joke.  They teach them how to tie knots, but not one of the useless little bastards uses a noose for himself.  

I joined the brownies because I thought they teach me how to fashion weapons from tree branches using a sharp knife. But all I learned was how to use a dustpan and brush and how to bake a Victoria sponge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Will you be voting Trump, you demented fucking idiot?

Decius, you poor boy, I did instruct you to stop addressing me until such time as you have removed your head from from cavernous, gaping, semen crusted, shit smeared arse.  Fuck off, now! There's a good lad. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I joined the brownies because I thought they teach me how to fashion weapons from tree branches using a sharp knife. But all I learned was how to use a dustpan and brush and how to bake a Victoria sponge.

Fucking misleading, dodgy cunts! Use your bow drill and set the cunts on fire!  

Guest deebom
On 20/05/2016 at 1:47 PM, BrothersQuim said:

Cunts who break down and don't even have basic things like a blanket, water, jump leads etc are definitely cunts for not being prepared.

This never happens to me as I have a spare car on tow wherever I go.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, deebom said:

This never happens to me as I have a spare car on tow wherever I go.

Haven't you put petrol in that heap, yet?  

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

very useful skill baking a sponge cake, you never know when you might want to get a husband. Cleaning is handy as well...

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

cunts who cannot change a flat fucking tyre belong here too. I never thought these cunts existed, but they do. Hang the cunts with jumper leads, but they don't have them either. Shitstains.

You could always help change their wheel, or rather, jack up the car, take off the old wheel, get the spare out, put both in your car and fuck off?

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

cunts who cannot change a flat fucking tyre belong here too. I never thought these cunts existed, but they do. Hang the cunts with jumper leads, but they don't have them either. Shitstains.

I think you mean changing a wheel. To change a tyre you'd need one of those whatsit thingy they have in shitqwik.

I don't have to worry about changing a wheel. I just flash a leg and they queue up to help me out.