CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury's Car Parks

Mrs Roops

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I fear that in this post 2007 hour glass economy of lots owned by the very wealthy, nothing in the middle class, lots owed by the  very poor....the likes of Sainsbury, Waitrose, etc have got their days numbered.  Fortnum and Masosns will do fine as will Aldi, but the middle ground is shrinking fast and with customers at Sainsburys now forced to scan their own shopping, bring their own bags and carve up their meat in the new car park  delicatessence section, I'm not sure this is going to be a successful advertising campaign.   I genuinely worked in Broughton Manchester Kwik Save as a kid in the 1980s, we thought nothing of a stabbing in the aisle ways on a Saturday.  One shop lad was stabbed trying to stop a shoplifter stealing a few packs of bacon.  A cashier was Stanley knifed across her face for not handing over the cash in her till, and a manager was shot in the head with a shotgun for not opening the safe to robbers one morning.  He had stupidly gone into the shop alone one morning because he was cold waiting for the supervisor.  She had the safe key so he could open it for the robbing cunts anyway.    All this happened and none of it made the news......how 24 hour TV fills the world with bad shit that years ago happened but didn't get air time.  Broughton is where they later filmed Shameless and tried to make it look funny and a great place to live.....utter fucking shithole full of psycho cunts.  Not surprised Sainsburys have this kind of behaviour going on now kiwi save has gone.

Pile of shit. Kill yourself. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lies, you lying liar cunt. You worked somewhere 2 workers got stabbed, among many, and a manager got his head blown off by a shotgun, a fucking kwik save, and still you rocked up for work, at a fucking kwik save, as a kid, and your parents did not comment on this ? You are not only guilty of your usual Star Wars intro river of waffle , but of severe and wanton lying to these good, kind people here, you graceless shit. 

Agreed. A boring essay as usual from MC and not one mention of the goose picture. Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Who does he think he is, attempting to pass off ludicrous fibs, and here of all places. After some initial promise, I'm beginning to hate him intensely, and do wonder if this is not another ding in the making ...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Agreed. A boring essay as usual from MC and not one mention of the goose picture. Cunt

He didn't mention it once ? Not even a hint? I'm not sure about this cunt. He needs observed carefully.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I fear that in this post 2007 hour glass economy of lots owned by the very wealthy, nothing in the middle class, lots owed by the  very poor....the likes of Sainsbury, Waitrose, etc have got their days numbered.  Fortnum and Masosns will do fine as will Aldi, but the middle ground is shrinking fast and with customers at Sainsburys now forced to scan their own shopping, bring their own bags and carve up their meat in the new car park  delicatessence section, I'm not sure this is going to be a successful advertising campaign.   I genuinely worked in Broughton Manchester Kwik Save as a kid in the 1980s, we thought nothing of a stabbing in the aisle ways on a Saturday.  One shop lad was stabbed trying to stop a shoplifter stealing a few packs of bacon.  A cashier was Stanley knifed across her face for not handing over the cash in her till, and a manager was shot in the head with a shotgun for not opening the safe to robbers one morning.  He had stupidly gone into the shop alone one morning because he was cold waiting for the supervisor.  She had the safe key so he could open it for the robbing cunts anyway.    All this happened and none of it made the news......how 24 hour TV fills the world with bad shit that years ago happened but didn't get air time.  Broughton is where they later filmed Shameless and tried to make it look funny and a great place to live.....utter fucking shithole full of psycho cunts.  Not surprised Sainsburys have this kind of behaviour going on now kiwi save has gone.

Don't believe you, since not one of the oiks had the bright idea to knife you and save us from read your diatribe.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I genuinely worked in Broughton Manchester Kwik Save as a kid in the 1980s, 

"It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination." - Clerks

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't believe you, since not one of the oiks had the bright idea to knife you and save us from read your diatribe.

You give the mancunian cunts too much credit, ding. To look at monumental spastic during one of these alleged robberies, they would've likely thought him to be the forceably employed 3% disabled/retarded quota and left him alone.

If however, he'd opened his mouth, and (after dispelling all of the coagulated drool) started talking, they'd have promptly clocked him for the prize idiot he is, sliced him up and served him to the judge in a pitta bread with extra chilli sauce. 

On 25 May 2016 at 7:45 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lies, you lying liar cunt. You worked somewhere 2 workers got stabbed, among many, and a manager got his head blown off by a shotgun, a fucking kwik save, and still you rocked up for work, at a fucking kwik save, as a kid, and your parents did not comment on this ? You are not only guilty of your usual Star Wars intro river of waffle , but of severe and wanton lying to these good, kind people here, you graceless shit. 

Ohhh I'm so sorry cock finger fuck..... I didn't know you worked at kwik save broughton circa 1986 -88 .  I thought you was at best still shitting your nappy at play school or at worst still swimming round in the ball sack of that Nigerian cunt father of yours. Clearly you know everything

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/21/2016 at 7:58 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Jeez, next you'll be asking which is my fav depilatory cream, which as you know, I order by the gallon, however I digress. To answer your question to the standard of geekynes you yearn for will, unfortunately, require Admin to dig into his notoriously shallow pockets to pay for an additional server and increased bandwidth. 

Out of likes again, Roops!  Brilliant nom! 

On 25 May 2016 at 7:47 AM, Bubbles said:

I'm sorry Bubble.... I don't take shit from Welsh cunts....go be Welsh somewhere else you third world cunt...pakis and bangladeshies are higher up the food chain than you lot.  You are the walking dead