CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury's Car Parks

Mrs Roops

article-2640712-1E3D1F6300000578-1000_63

Firstly, let me say that out of the Big Four, I like Sainsbury's; extensive three-tier product range, good deli counter, quality greeting card choice and, dare I say it, a less eclectic customer base than one would find at Tesco or Asda. It's a shame then, that before one enters the hall of gastronomic loveliness you have to negotiate your way past Roma car-washers (to be fair, not a bad price for a half-decent job) and the judgmental stares of pleading charity collectors. On top of this we now have a more deadly obstacle to bypass before filling the shopping trolley. Now I don't know whether yesterday's dreadful incident at Hampton was due to an over-zealous National Blood Transfusion Service recruiter or a militant misogynist, but if this behaviour isn't checked pronto by store management then, Morrisons, here I come.

• Like 1

Premier Div sarcasm there Snatch.......However, mindful that you have anti-Roopster serum (L-Dopa ?) coursing through your veins, it's a One Nation generic one-size-fits-all cunting - a little bit for everyone. This nom has everything, charity collectors, food, racism, lower class scorn, shopping and violence. Shit, so keen am I to cater for all tastes, I even ensured there was a picture of a goose for the site's token irascible Frenchie.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Roops, I would be interested to know your favourite supermarkets, listed in order.

Knowing that sainsburys ranks near the top in your mind has been a compelling revelation and I want more Intel. 

Better yet, if you could compile multiple lists, based on choice, quality etcetera, that would be bloody smashing! 

24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Roops, I would be interested to know your favourite supermarkets, listed in order.

Knowing that sainsburys ranks near the top in your mind has been a compelling revelation and I want more Intel. 

Better yet, if you could compile multiple lists, based on choice, quality etcetera, that would be bloody smashing! 

Jeez, next you'll be asking which is my fav depilatory cream, which as you know, I order by the gallon, however I digress. To answer your question to the standard of geekynes you yearn for will, unfortunately, require Admin to dig into his notoriously shallow pockets to pay for an additional server and increased bandwidth. 

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well I quite liked it. Little daily mail reader about it, snobbish little racist and judgmental. Roops I may have had you completely wrong, would an application form to the southeast white knights be of interest?

Hey, anyone who's pro Brexit can't be all bad.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, let me say that out of the Big Four, I like Sainsbury's; extensive three-tier product range, good deli counter, quality greeting card choice and, dare I say it, a less eclectic customer base than one would find at Tesco or Asda. It's a shame then, that before one enters the hall of gastronomic loveliness you have to negotiate your way past Roma car-washers (to be fair, not a bad price for a half-decent job) and the judgmental stares of pleading charity collectors. On top of this we now have a more deadly obstacle to bypass before filling the shopping trolley. Now I don't know whether yesterday's dreadful incident at Hampton was due to an over-zealous National Blood Transfusion Service recruiter or a militant misogynist, but if this behaviour isn't checked pronto by store management then, Morrisons, here I come.

I love the picture of the goose,  the rest is bollocks. Is it a gander or a goose, has it a mate, how old is it, where can I meet it.

Guest Ahriman
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This has to be the single most middle class nom I've ever read. What a load of shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I love the picture of the goose,  the rest is bollocks. Is it a gander or a goose, has it a mate, how old is it, where can I meet it.

Well you're a fucking fake Frenchie then aren't you?

You should be able to tell us everything about that goose from a single photo, age, sex (m/f not y/n), preference for wheat or barley, and whether it's a virgin or not...

1 hour ago, Agentpeanut said:

This has to be the single most middle class nom I've ever read. What a load of shit.

Working class stock from the Valleys me. But I've worked hard and worked my way up to be hideously white, bourgeois and condescending. I also married a posh bloke, which was nice.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Who's the cunt ? I couldn't tell on account of the entire area of this nomination being full of dreary waffle, in which case you're the cunt, and an unwashed hairy one.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who's the cunt ? I couldn't tell on account of the entire area of this nomination being full of dreary waffle, in which case you're the cunt, and an unwashed hairy one.

Yacht II was my inspiration.

• Like 1