CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicola Klebb-Sturgeon

Earl of Punkape

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If that's all you can afford and it makes you happy, good for you.

This time of year is so wonderful, ed. I sit here in St Martin sipping my eau de vie prune, looking at the old elegant Parisians.. wondering how did I get here. If you've got the looks and a little charm, one can get by on their wits alone. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

This time of year is so wonderful, ed. I sit here in St Martin sipping my eau de vie prune, looking at the old elegant Parisians.. wondering how did I get here. If you've got the looks and a little charm, one can get by on their wits alone. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Poof.

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I fear you may be right snatch, poor Frank, mincing about france, selling suck jobs And sleeping on sofas.

If this cunts in France, then I am in Tuscany....Tuscany just north of Wolverhampton that is.

is there no end to this fantasy bollocks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Rev said:

I was the last time I rabbit-punched a fucking nationalist, yeah. And, thank you.

I hate the cunts. Inept council types. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Forest Lawrenston?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not really, snatch.. although I did have an emotional episode whilst listening to Desert Island Discs the other night.  

Frank, could you go and get me a kebab?

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Bibble , such venom. Obviously your holiday on Barry Island did not fulfil you

No need to give bubbles a hard time, scrotes. He's one of the very few who've chosen to join me in the great sickipedia crusade. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Great. I've just bought a house on Ile de Ré. It's a small two-up two-down in La Flotte overlooking the Atlantic. Needs work. 

Should have gone to Oleron, much nicer, a bit more rugged, more space, less full of pretentious cun..., oh I see, nevermind...

3 hours ago, Frank said:

So how did you manage it? Sucking the eau de vie from the wrinkled cocks of those Parisian prunes?

9 hours ago, scotty said:

No need to give bubbles a hard time, scrotes. He's one of the very few who've chosen to join me in the great sickipedia crusade. 

Cheers Scotty, although the senile idiot withers doesn't know a good egg when he spots one. 

Hence why he waits for them to hatch before the goose fucking begins. 

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Sturgeon has reared her horrible visage again stirring up another wave of independence hysteria and trying to break up the United Kingdom on her fundamentalist terms.

She is reviled amongst the Scots I know who see her only destroying Scotland...

A boat that's sailed. A missed carriage

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, mothra said:

I don't know what the fuck this means Punkly, but I bet it's dirty.

It means they take to sleepwalking. Actually spelled "somnambulist", where somn is the Latin to sleep and ambul, to walk. Only a right cunt would spell it incorrectly.

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It means they take to sleepwalking. Actually spelled "somnambulist", where somn is the Latin to sleep and ambul, to walk. Only a right cunt would spell it incorrectly.

Fuck off back to Pisrael and cluster bomb some 'heavily armed' Pallys

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Typos 

More like: a lying cunt who pretends he benefited from a ritzy education and is a member of exclusive clubs and organisations, but is clearly full of shit, and comes laughably unstuck at embarrassing moments? There are typos and there is not knowing how to spell big words you learned off QI phonetically

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

More like: a lying cunt who pretends he benefited from a ritzy education and is a member of exclusive clubs and organisations, but is clearly full of shit, and comes laughably unstuck at embarrassing moments? There are typos and there is not knowing how to spell big words you learned off QI phonetically

Nurse will have your pills for you soon.....

What's QI.....Queers incorporated ? Did you join at school ?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Nurse will have your pills for you soon.....

Remember how they dealt with Alan Turin? I wonder if the authorities could be persuaded to bring such methods back on a one-time basis for yourself. It might keep your ridiculous homosexual urges under control.