CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicola Klebb-Sturgeon

Earl of Punkape

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

Turing was his name.......you dense sod.

Well you would know a thing like that. Apologies for misspelling the surname of one of your brethren. I will make a charitable donation to Stonewall and we let the whole thing slide?  

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Well you would know a thing like that. Apologies for misspelling the surname of one of your brethren. I will make a charitable donation to Stonewall and we let the whole thing slide?  

Try reading a decent newspaper to inform yourself.

You work at Stonewall as a WC attendant.

You HIV infected twat.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Alan Turing was a hero of the second world war whose life was destroyed by homophobic bigots who were more interested in persecuting him for his sexuality than recognising the tremendous work he did cracking Nazi coded messages.

It's a good job the Nazis didn't get hold of him then isn't it ?

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's a good job the Nazis didn't get hold of him then isn't it ?

Hypocrites like you would have seen him outed and dead before he saved the nation. Simpleton.

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Alan Turing was a hero of the second world war whose life was destroyed by homophobic bigots who were more interested in persecuting him for his sexuality than recognising the tremendous work he did cracking Nazi coded messages.

Alan Turing was breaking the law and he knew he was. He presented a dreadful security risk and was rightly prosecuted. Choosing to top himself was his choice.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yeah, we all know that, now let's get back to the important business of telling Punkers to fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Alan Turing was breaking the law and he knew he was. He presented a dreadful security risk and was rightly prosecuted. Choosing to top himself was his choice.

Fuck off.

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Sturgeon has reared her horrible visage again stirring up another wave of independence hysteria and trying to break up the United Kingdom on her fundamentalist terms.

She is reviled amongst the Scots I know who see her only destroying Scotland...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/14/bbc-breakfast-blunder-shows-escaped-gorilla-instead-of-nicola-st/

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You fuck off or address the issue being debated.

Alan Turing was a cunt.

The issue being debated is Nicola "I want to get my name in the history books even if it fucks up Scotland and/or the UK" Sturgeon, not a WWII hero.

It's your own fucking nomination. 

"Reported" for derailing your own fucking thread into homophobic bollocks, you fucking fucktard.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The issue being debated is Nicola "I want to get my name in the history books even if it fucks up Scotland and/or the UK" Sturgeon, not a WWII hero.

"Reported" for derailing your own fucking thread into homophobic bollocks, you fucking fucktard.

The tread had moved on to another issue as they often do.

Stop nit-picking an address the evil wholesale promotion of homosexuality in the U.K and the collective failure to combat it.

Twat.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Stop nit-picking an address the evil wholesale promotion of homosexuality in the U.K and the collective failure to combat it.

Twat.

What? Like this?

https://www.iicsa.org.uk/investigations/investigation-into-failings-by-the-catholic-church

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

FFS you big Gay grassing bear. There's no denying that you're a total cunt Ding but even you must have the intellect to out - cunt Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Twat.

I combat it by choosing not to visit places where these gay fellows hang out, for example, I've never played golf or looked around a Land Rover dealership.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

But you inhabit public lavatories?

Evening Punky. I can't say what activities occur in the public lavs around Cheshire but here in Norfolk they are mainly used to vacate body cavities of liquids not absorb more, you mincing queen.

There is a fine line between marching people into the showers and playing hide the sausage in the showers. Turing made his name as a mathematician in Manchester so I am entitled to call the gay cunt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good evening.

Fuck off...

What was that......? A knock out blow delivered with such intellectual dynasim that I cannot possibly recover.