CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young people in the workplace

Guest Gurt

On 25 May 2016 at 7:24 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you work in a petrol station ?

Do you even know what work is you son of a Nigerian And a 5th generation benefits scrounged drug taking whore !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do you even know what work is you son of a Nigerian And a 5th generation benefits scrounged drug taking whore !

I haven't worked for any other cunt since 2001 and what I do isn't really work, to me, and thanks I do take drugs - good ones - when the opportunity presents itself. You take the benefit of my advice, and stuff gravel behind your eyelids.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I haven't worked for any other cunt since 2001 and what I do isn't really work, to me, and thanks I do take drugs - good ones - when the opportunity presents itself. You take the benefit of my advice, and stuff gravel behind your eyelids.

So you are a fucking useless layout 36 stone stay at home lonely old cunt in a smelly bed sit who has not worked in 15 years.   I thought so.   Go play mine craft.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

So you are a fucking useless layout 36 stone stay at home lonely old cunt in a smelly bed sit who has not worked in 15 years.   I thought so.   Go play mine craft.

you are confused MC...that's frank you are talking about

On 25 May 2016 at 9:11 AM, Mrs Roops said:

After I married I left the S.Wales Valleys and lived in five valleys of Stroud and loved it. With the beautiful scenery and Cotswold stone buildings as a backdrop, Stroud life was a harmonious mixture of bohemia, old money shabby chic and the eco-concerned - before the latter was hijacked by dudeism, monetisation and politics. Every second car in the area seemed to be a clapped out Renault 4. I revisit the area about every two months and the place has been slowly overun by Cheltenham money and Gloucester chavs - not a good mix.

It's soon full of Chelsea cunts now !   I hate the fucking place......it's like living next door to Punkape and Quincy cock fuck... But worse.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

you are confused MC...that's frank you are talking about

Ohhhh sorry Luke...there are so many fitting that profile on here it's confusing.  At least Bubbles separates himself by being a fucking useless Welsh fat.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Do you know how to read?

When your downsy eyes manage to look in the same direction

rare as fucking planetary conjunction, towards words

does your spongy cum infused brain understand?

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you know how to read?

When your downsy eyes manage to look in the same direction

rare as fucking planetary conjunction, towards words

does your spongy cum infused brain understand?

Fuck off you sweaty Jock.

• 3 months later...