CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young people in the workplace

Guest Gurt

Guest Gurt

Seems like I must have stepped through the Star-Gate into a world populated by twatty haired mongs with shrapnel stuck in their faces. Don't know what happened to conscientious, sensible,hard working youngsters of times of yore, but I've just had to explain to a pair of bell ends more concerned with updating their fucking Facebook profile that if they don't start at least attempting to do their jobs I am going to rip out their piercings and stamp all over them.

They struggle with even simple maths/tasks and I am beginning  to wonder if the education system actually skipped a whole generation. Their parents are obviously as retarded as they are bringing these useless, dawdling cunts up with the same mental acuity as cheese. We need to cull these cunts...

I had a couple of fucking useless young cunts at my last place of work. Trying to train illiterate bastards with the IQ of a fucking Toblerone how to perform the most perfunctory of tasks is like digging up Nancy Reagan, having a wet shit in her crumbling chest cavity and wiping your arse with her withered hands.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

I had a couple of fucking useless young cunts at my last place of work. Trying to train illiterate bastards with the IQ of a fucking Toblerone how to perform the most perfunctory of tasks is like digging up Nancy Reagan, having a wet shit in her crumbling chest cavity and wiping your arse with her withered hands.

I dont believe you're a man of the cloth rev!

• Like 1

Well, one of them at least has a Degree in David Beckham Studies from the University of Dewsbury and is being fast-tracked to the Boardroom of Verybigandimportant Megacorp PLC by the time they are a foetus - so best not mess with the Storm Troopers of the 'Overly Inflated Sense Of Entitlement' Panzer Division

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Rev said:

This cunts giving me a hard-on !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Gurt said:

Seems like I must have stepped through the Star-Gate into a world populated by twatty haired mongs with shrapnel stuck in their faces. Don't know what happened to conscientious, sensible,hard working youngsters of times of yore, but I've just had to explain to a pair of bell ends more concerned with updating their fucking Facebook profile that if they don't start at least attempting to do their jobs I am going to rip out their piercings and stamp all over them.

They struggle with even simple maths/tasks and I am beginning  to wonder if the education system actually skipped a whole generation. Their parents are obviously as retarded as they are bringing these useless, dawdling cunts up with the same mental acuity as cheese. We need to cull these cunts...

Well said, Gutters.

Guest DingTheRioja

I blame the southerners... when I worked for the NHS/DH and used to go to meetings in Richmond House, I kept seeing these fucking wierdos with multicoloured mohicans, 2 dozen piercings all over the face and fuck-knows what tattoos across their necks....  I was told these were the new graduate entrants, and this was back in the 90's.

You got fuck all like that up here, tattoos had to be "inside shirt" and most piercings removed whilst at work.  It was called professional standards.

The "dotted line" tattoo gave me a bright fucking idea, but my boss told me no....spoilsport...

6 hours ago, Gurt said:

Jimmy Savile got the best out of young people in the workplace. You never heard him complain.

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Jimmy Savile got the best out of young people in the workplace. You never heard him complain.

So what was that curious 'Urgle urgle urgle' noise he made?

I thought it was his cum-cry but I suppose it could have been him getting a strop on?

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gurt said:

Is only the start....someday these fucking useless cunts are pro create.......the offspring are going to be little more than single braincelled organisms inside a human body.....a whole generation of cunts who can barely blink and walk at the same time.

If you want to see what this bleak dystopian future is going to be like, Visit Liverpool on a Friday night.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm always happy to see young people in the workplace, as long as that workplace is a low-rent Vietnamese brothel.

I hate young people. They are fucking smug, carefree arseholes, every man jack of them, and they can fuck off and die. More and more young people do not drink properly, take drugs properly, smoke tabs nor fuck all, but would rather mis spend their youth growing odd beards, dicking about with meaningless tatoos, preening like faggots and going to the gym. Next bearded freak in a coffee shop that calls me "dude", I shall rip out his ear loop and use two hooked fingers to drag him outside by the nostrils, only to dash his brains out on the curb.

On 23 May 2016 at 10:12 PM, luke swarm said:

Is only the start....someday these fucking useless cunts are pro create.......the offspring are going to be little more than single braincelled organisms inside a human body.....a whole generation of cunts who can barely blink and walk at the same time.

If you want to see what this bleak dystopian future is going to be like, Visit Liverpool on a Friday night.

Cirencester and Stroud is also full of these fucking useless, limp wristed youth types as well.  Absolutely fucking pond detritus the lot of them.  They aare weak limbed and weak willed, they shuffle about in the pumps for two minutes then need a lay down because they are fatigued, or bilious as one cunt told me they was feeling by 9.39 am due to the hard work.  They fuck about with their hair, pruning it and looking at themselves in any mirror, window, silver reflective surface. They have 4 out of 5 days off sick each week, they have pins in their face, dye in their hair and they can't chip their nails.......and this is just the lads.   The girls just don't turn up, they are either too full of black spunk from the night before or are generally signed off work due to being too fucking fat to waddle their way to a bus stop and get a job.  They are absolutely the most useless fucking shits on the planet, even the Spanish  do more work.  A good fucking war and compulsory national service to somewhere like Syria would do us all a favour.  It would be like an exchange system, Syrian useless cunts come into the country in place of our fucking useless cunts going out.  At least the only metal a Syrian has implanted in their face is the remnants of Russian stick grenade shrapnel.....We now refuse to employ anyone below the age of 35. That's the official cunt cut off age.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cirencester and Stroud is also full of these fucking useless, limp wristed youth types as well.  Absolutely fucking pond detritus the lot of them.  They aare weak limbed and weak willed, they shuffle about in the pumps for two minutes then need a lay down because they are fatigued, or bilious as one cunt told me they was feeling by 9.39 am due to the hard work.  They fuck about with their hair, pruning it and looking at themselves in any mirror, window, silver reflective surface. They have 4 out of 5 days off sick each week, they have pins in their face, dye in their hair and they can't chip their nails.......and this is just the lads.   The girls just don't turn up, they are either too full of black spunk from the night before or are generally signed off work due to being too fucking fat to waddle their way to a bus stop and get a job.  They are absolutely the most useless fucking shits on the planet, even the Spanish  do more work.  A good fucking war and compulsory national service to somewhere like Syria would do us all a favour.  It would be like an exchange system, Syrian useless cunts come into the country in place of our fucking useless cunts going out.  At least the only metal a Syrian has implanted in their face is the remnants of Russian stick grenade shrapnel.....We now refuse to employ anyone below the age of 35. That's the official cunt cut off age.

Do you work in a petrol station ?

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hate young people. They are fucking smug, carefree arseholes, every man jack of them, and they can fuck off and die. More and more young people do not drink properly, take drugs properly, smoke tabs nor fuck all, but would rather mis spend their youth growing odd beards, dicking about with meaningless tatoos, preening like faggots and going to the gym. Next bearded freak in a coffee shop that calls me "dude", I shall rip out his ear loop and use two hooked fingers to drag him outside by the nostrils, only to dash his brains out on the curb.

FIRM BUT FAIR

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

After I married I left the S.Wales Valleys and lived in five valleys of Stroud and loved it. With the beautiful scenery and Cotswold stone buildings as a backdrop, Stroud life was a harmonious mixture of bohemia, old money shabby chic and the eco-concerned - before the latter was hijacked by dudeism, monetisation and politics. Every second car in the area seemed to be a clapped out Renault 4. I revisit the area about every two months and the place has been slowly overun by Cheltenham money and Gloucester chavs - not a good mix.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

After I married I left the S.Wales Valleys and lived in five valleys of Stroud and loved it. With the beautiful scenery and Cotswold stone buildings as a backdrop, Stroud life was a harmonious mixture of bohemia, old money shabby chic and the eco-concerned

Roops, discard the cross stitched fleece on your piss soaked, incontinent lap and stab yourself in the neck with your knitting needles. This isn't the true life section of Reader's Digest, you old cunt. No one gives a fuck about your escape from some God awful chapel town in a South Wales shit hole to become the washed up scrubber trophy wife of a ghastly new money second-hand car salesman in the Cotswolds.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've never heard any cunt use the word "dude!"  That's purely a fucking yank term. Where's that half pint cocksucker Decimus for this one?  

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I left Cirencester in 1996 but still hold property there, when I do have to go back I have certainly noticed a decline in the town, chavism, cuntism, tattooism and a host of other fucking isms are profuse...its still a beautiful place and resistant to any real progress due to all the upper class twit element that holds sway there but I can see this changing in the years to come.

Stroud was always a bit rough and top heavy with kebab munching fat cunts and pissed up carrot crunchers although a pint was cheaper there. Surprisingly the only cunts who really caused problems of any consequence and were hated universally were the toffs from the Royal Agricultural College, they even had segregated accommodation for the rich kids and the foreign students reminiscent of apartied.... absolute fucking up their own arse, more money than sense cuntwads. 

The population seems to be getting duller, more docile, lazier but much more entitled.  

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Roops, discard the cross stitched fleece on your piss soaked, incontinent lap and stab yourself in the neck with your knitting needles. This isn't the true life section of Reader's Digest, you old cunt. No one gives a fuck about your escape from some God awful chapel town in a South Wales shit hole to become the washed up scrubber trophy wife of a ghastly new money second-hand car salesman in the Cotswolds.

Oh, hello Decs, couldn't hack the big boys board, hence your thromby here.......