CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who will vote in despite not having a multinational business.

Eddie

38 minutes ago, deebom said:

I'm sure I have said this before, but I'll say it again.

If you think for one fucking moment that they will leave a decision as important as this up to the great unwashed, then you are a fucking simpleton.

We are not fucking leaving Europe EVER!

Well that has ruined my day. Thanks, you Anglo Saxon cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 8:05 PM, luke swarm said:

oh and I am not working class...I nearly joined a golf club once  and wear cufflinks about twice a year.

Is that when you join the Pride march. You know, for a laugh.

Guest deebom
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

I strongly disagree. In the end we will all leave the EU,  the whole project is unsustainable and will implode sooner or later. The migrant crisis may or may not be the catalyst, my guess is it will be. Our masters don't give a fuck about us, they have made sure they and their families will be OK.

Oh I agree with that. European history shows that Europeans are a massive bunch of cunts who fucking hate each other.

The idea of us all being one happy European family is laughable. But for the moment, the powers that be want a united Europe so they're going to fucking well have one.

Maybe the 'migrant crisis' is part of it. Fill us full of cunts who hate us, then we have a big old war, kick out the cunts who don't like us, and then we'll finally see that we are all Europeans after all so we'd better just pull together so this cant happen again...

Edited by deebom
Scales

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sorry, sweet pea. Can we meet this morning and perhaps wend our way along the seashore? We could play skimming stones before snuggling up in bluecove, wrapped in one of your enormous Laura Ashley cosy knits. Later, of course, I will bury you up to your neck in the sand and use your fat potato-cheeked head as a face fucking oversized beach ball. 

You're too slick for me Frank. I prefer my men a bit more rugged.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Frank said:

You might be a dab hand at cementing two bricks, but you struggle like a beached fucking seal when trying to construct a coherent sentence. At least you caught the irony at the tail end of fascist eddie's desperate brexit bollocks.

Idiot. 

Yes Frank, as a fictional west end property developer, I imagine it's very important we stay in Europe so you can keep on selling fictional flats to fictional sheiks and oligarchs. 

Leave the economic and political discourse to those best qualified, like Manky and Neil. What a bunch of fucking "university of life" cunts. 

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I strongly disagree. In the end we will all leave the EU,  the whole project is unsustainable and will implode sooner or later. The migrant crisis may or may not be the catalyst, my guess is it will be. Our masters don't give a fuck about us, they have made sure they and their families will be OK.

You are correct manky, but it won't happen in our lifetimes. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is that when you join the Pride march. You know, for a laugh.

You poor man Drew...are you having to rely on Pinkape for inspiration now....and I thought you had reached rock bottom with your insipid attempts at cunting anyone...and now this.....the shame.     

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most of the obnoxious, thick cunts who vote to stay in will be gay.

Well now that you have decided which way you are going to vote, perhaps you would care to say why you think we should stay in. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Well now that you have decided which way you are going to vote, perhaps you would care to say why you think we should stay in. 

Swarm you fucking sausage smuggler. Just try and imagine that closet you're trapped in is also Europe and you want to exit that too. Come on you poof, time to share with your group of fellow bum bandits.

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Swarm you fucking sausage smuggler. Just try and imagine that closet you're trapped in is also Europe and you want to exit that too. Come on you poof, time to share with your group of fellow bum bandits.

lovely...and look you got a like off Pinkape. I am not going to say anymore Drew other than to say you keep disgusting company......its time to buy some cufflinks from tescos and join Pinkape in his quest to find a golf club which accepts transgender benders. You poor chap.   

15 hours ago, Rev said:

Not so, Monumental. We resoundingly voted to stay in the UK and hopefully vote out of the EU. Sturgeon uses the same argument for staying in the EU as Better Together did for staying in the UK. She sees the £14 billion trade we do with the EU as more important (and a bigger figure) than the £47 billion trade we do with the UK. Only 26% of those who bothered to vote gave Sturgeon their vote. They will be unelectable by 2021. They are cunts.

Rev I do bow to your knowledge and insight into life north of Hadrians. I thought the clans had gathered around the ugly fuck dwarf and had conspired to fuck us all in the arse with a big French baton.   The thing is I sincerely hope there is a God and that he will see it fit that we collectively as a nation of nations vote out of the sick fuck that is Europe.  I have it on good authority that Italy, Spain and indeed France are about 12 months from running out of cash........and if we don't get out it will be us and ze Germans bailing every fucker out for the next two decades.  THATS why they don't want us to leave, but can't say it because it will guarantee we will do !!! So I hope all the jocks, even the sweaty ones vote to leave.  The Irish can never be doubted to vote loyalist, the Welsh are shifty cunts like fish and I don't trust them.   Five ex chancellors and shadow chancellors have stood up and said its  time to vote out.  They can't all be cunts.  Can they?

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most of the obnoxious, thick cunts who vote to stay in will be gay.

Punk you have totally de counted yourself with this statement.   I agree that anyone who votes IN is a thick cunt and is only voting that way so that they can enjoy niche entertainment in Amsterdam gay bars on regular cheap away gay days.  Bit strong to say they are obnoxious though, that's going a bit too far.

The Scottish Government have a diktat that demands that no card-carrying member may argue or disagree with either any other member or a party representative. Where this all goes tits up is that although the SNP party line is "remain", many will vote "leave", because they think Brexit is the material change for Sturgeon to call another referendum. It isn't. It's a reserved to Westminster power, not a devolved to Holyrood power, as her fucking brain-dead, unquestioning cattle think. She has now U-turned on this threat like every other threat before it, primarily because she's a political inadequate and a stone fucking coward, like her bastard predecessor.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

The Scottish Government have a diktat that demands that no card-carrying member may argue or disagree with either any other member or a party representative. Where this all goes tits up is that although the SNP party line is "remain", many will vote "leave", because they think Brexit is the material change for Sturgeon to call another referendum. It isn't. It's a reserved to Westminster power, not a devolved to Holyrood power, as her fucking brain-dead, unquestioning cattle think. She has now U-turned on this threat like every other threat before it, primarily because she's a political inadequate and a stone fucking coward, like her bastard predecessor.

I didn't like that previous cunt named after a shifty fish with dislexia.  She is a monumental communist and I'm not sure if Putin is behind her now.  He would like UK out of Europe so that he can divide an conquer.  Let him have all those shitty fucking wank pot states back like Bellendrous, Lickyouranus and Mold over.  I'd let him have France as well to be honest.  They are a fucking disgrace and more communist than North Korea.  I understand once Nicola has got the referendum again she is hoping to smash the country estates into pieces and therefore kill the rural economy and put half of Scotland on the dole with the other half that's already on the dole.  Clever cunt thinks that she can turn the estates into communist farms and banish the wealth south of Hadrians.  Another vote winning idea from Holyrood.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I didn't like that previous cunt named after a shifty fish with dislexia.  She is a monumental communist and I'm not sure if Putin is behind her now.  He would like UK out of Europe so that he can divide an conquer.  Let him have all those shitty fucking wank pot states back like Bellendrous, Lickyouranus and Mold over.  I'd let him have France as well to be honest.  They are a fucking disgrace and more communist than North Korea.  I understand once Nicola has got the referendum again she is hoping to smash the country estates into pieces and therefore kill the rural economy and put half of Scotland on the dole with the other half that's already on the dole.  Clever cunt thinks that she can turn the estates into communist farms and banish the wealth south of Hadrians.  Another vote winning idea from Holyrood.

She's already doing this, Monumental. She's taking all power away from all land-owners to the point where no cunt is going to rent out land or property. She's fucked all the farmers and crofters, who were all supposed to be given their full EU grants by January. 80% of them have only had their initial payments, the rest have been given fuck all, many of whom are now out of business because of it. Sturgeon set up a fund to loan farmers their own money (at eight times higher than the national average interest repayment), but that's run out of money now too. She has completely fucking broken the agricultural economy. She will never be given permission to hold another referendum, it doesn't matter if her minions scream for one, the cunt has no mandate. She's fucking terrified of the prospect of being put in the position of having to ask for one.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Rev said:

She's already doing this, Monumental. She's taking all power away from all land-owners to the point where no cunt is going to rent out land or property. She's fucked all the farmers and crofters, who were all supposed to be given their full EU grants by January. 80% of them have only had their initial payments, the rest have been given fuck all, many of whom are now out of business because of it. Sturgeon set up a fund to loan farmers their own money (at eight times higher than the national average interest repayment), but that's run out of money now too. She has completely fucking broken the agricultural economy. She will never be given permission to hold another referendum, it doesn't matter if her minions scream for one, the cunt has no mandate. She's fucking terrified of the prospect of being put in the position of having to ask for one.

Ah well, she's only for the urban rat - folk , not for these farmer types who are obviously all fat cat landowners. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I watched that 'Brexit the movie' last night, very convincing but it still didn't explain what EU rules and regulations would effect me personally if I was a UK citizen, what EU rules and regulations are detrimental to my daily grinde. It didn't come up with any and i can´t think of any.The only issue it covered that's bit of cunt is fisheries, that UK fishing boats are not allowed to fish in their own waters. It's a cunt if you happen to be a UK fisherman but as most people aren't actually fisherman so who gives a flying fuck? I don't like fish anyway so no skin off my nose. Plenty of British people don´t have a problem with buying fish that´s been caught by a Spanish boat off the coast of a cunthole like Grimsby. So if that's all they've got then i wouldn't waste my time putting my shoes on to go down to the local polling station. Fuck fish and fuck the fucking EU. In fact fuck every cunting fucking thing, it´s all fucking shit.

Guest Ollyboro
25 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I watched that 'Brexit the movie' last night, very convincing but it still didn't explain what EU rules and regulations would effect me personally if I was a UK citizen, what EU rules and regulations are detrimental to my daily grinde. It didn't come up with any and i can´t think of any.The only issue it covered that's bit of cunt is fisheries, that UK fishing boats are not allowed to fish in their own waters. It's a cunt if you happen to be a UK fisherman but as most people aren't actually fisherman so who gives a flying fuck? I don't like fish anyway so no skin off my nose. Plenty of British people don´t have a problem with buying fish that´s been caught by a Spanish boat off the coast of a cunthole like Grimsby. So if that's all they've got then i wouldn't waste my time putting my shoes on to go down to the local polling station. Fuck fish and fuck the fucking EU. In fact fuck every cunting fucking thing, it´s all fucking shit.

And an awful lot of fishermen are cunts anyway. As are farmers- though not necessarily gong farmers, I hasten to add. Fishermen need to diversify to survive. Let's arm their boats with torpedoes and let them hunt immigrants. And farmers. Give the cunts a bonus for an Argentinian farmer heading in the wrong direction.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Ollyboro said:

And an awful lot of fishermen are cunts anyway. As are farmers- though not necessarily gong farmers, I hasten to add. Fishermen need to diversify to survive. Let's arm their boats with torpedoes and let them hunt immigrants. And farmers. Give the cunts a bonus for an Argentinian farmer heading in the wrong direction.

The fishing cunts have taken EU blood money to scrap their own boats, and a substantial amount of money at that, so another reason to fuck the cunts off apart from that I've never seen any of those fishing cunts coming out in solidarity with other cunts in the shit like miners, steel workers and junior doctors, fucking selfish cunts, they can shove their John Dory's, Plaice's and Bloaters  up their fucking arses for all I care. Fucking Cod, it's full of parasitic worms anyway, just shit that they wouldn't eat themselves.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 01/06/2016 at 11:07 AM, Gong Farmer said:

The fishing cunts have taken EU blood money to scrap their own boats, and a substantial amount of money at that, so another reason to fuck the cunts off apart from that I've never seen any of those fishing cunts coming out in solidarity with other cunts in the shit like miners, steel workers and junior doctors, fucking selfish cunts, they can shove their John Dory's, Plaice's and Bloaters  up their fucking arses for all I care. Fucking Cod, it's full of parasitic worms anyway, just shit that they wouldn't eat themselves.

These are the fisherman that raped the shit out of the seas for decades, and now need paying off to stop raping the shit out of the seas anymore...

Same as the cunt farmers, getting 3 or even 4 fucking payouts for the same field, (there was one bean crop of some sort they got paid to plant because it put stuff in the soil, paid to "not harvest it" because it was excess to requirements, then paid again to plough the shit over and leave it fallow for 6 months...)...

These cunts tell us all the Buy British, but get all their vehicles, machinery and chemical shit from abroad, because it's cheaper and they can screw the import taxes.. and hire illegals...

Fucking cunts, the lot of them.