CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Big Book of Cunts

Guest quinn83

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

It could be a good read. I have just ordered  'The Big Book of a Boring Cunt' written by Wiz. It's an autobiography

Ding is planning to release an annotated companion edition where he just multi quotes the entire thing, explaining in a slightly different fashion every shit point Wiz has already articulated. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

It could be a good read. I have just ordered  'The Big Book of a Boring Cunt' written by Wiz. It's an autobiography

Oh I heard about that one, apparently Spielberg is going to turn it into a movie.....Les Dennis is tipped to play the lead character. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding is planning to release an annotated companion edition where he just multi quotes the entire thing, explaining in a slightly different fashion every shit point Wiz has already articulated. 

Ah, you're referring to The Autism edition, with a foreword by Mongumental. 

Which goes on for about 20 pages. 

And is shit. 

27 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You two are playing with fire here - Wiz is going to be pushing your respective buttons mercilessly when he reads these posts. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

51CkfTIkLL_zpspx2mmjqj.jpg

Nice one ding. Not relevant or what anyone sane could consider a rebuttal, but nice one nonetheless. 

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nice one ding. Not relevant or what anyone sane could consider a rebuttal, but nice one nonetheless. 

• The Big Book of Cunts
  • The Big Colouring Book of Vaginas

Nah... no similarity there whatsoever.. as for rebuttal, you need to do better than that shit effort to need a rebuttal.

Back of the class, cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:
  • The Big Book of Cunts
  • The Big Colouring Book of Vaginas

Nah... no similarity there whatsoever.. as for rebuttal, you need to do better than that shit effort to need a rebuttal.

Back of the class, cunt.

Oh I see. You were just trying to be involved in proceedings. Fair enough little Ding.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

And is shit. 

I hope they publish it in Urdu. 

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

And is shit. 

Fuck me Bubz you have surfaced from that coal pit in Wales that you live in you fucking benefits scrounging, heavily drug dependant, rancid cunt.   I see you have a new avatar from the last big serious book your nanny read you.  I bet it doesn't stretch to more than 20 pages because that tires you out.   Autism no, Torettes yes.......now go wash that black mans shit off your dick you fucking gay sweaty shit stabber.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh I see. You were just trying to be involved in proceedings. Fair enough little Ding.

You've failed again.  Just like your real life eh?

26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me Bubz you have surfaced from that coal pit in Wales that you live in you fucking benefits scrounging, heavily drug dependant, rancid cunt.   I see you have a new avatar from the last big serious book your nanny read you.  I bet it doesn't stretch to more than 20 pages because that tires you out.   Autism no, Torettes yes.......now go wash that black mans shit off your dick you fucking gay sweaty shit stabber.  

Was this meant to be a cunting? For someone who posts so many words you should at least attempt to spell the majority of them correctly, you thick cunt. 

And the 'nanny reading' shit cunting didn't make an impact first time round, but as the general IQ of CC has been lowered by axe wound Jonny since then it got you a like this time.

Have fun labouring tomorrow, apparently the weather is going to be pleasant, you peasant. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is this a 'scratch and sniff' edition?

No, hardboard wipe clean edition... or at least that what Jazz said when he sold it to me, I was sure it was supposed to be paperback, not hardback...?

On 1 June 2016 at 11:51 PM, Bubbles said:

Was this meant to be a cunting? For someone who posts so many words you should at least attempt to spell the majority of them correctly, you thick cunt. 

And the 'nanny reading' shit cunting didn't make an impact first time round, but as the general IQ of CC has been lowered by axe wound Jonny since then it got you a like this time.

Have fun labouring tomorrow, apparently the weather is going to be pleasant, you peasant. 

Fucking gay sweaty shit stabber...... All spelt correctly !   Is suppose being a Welsh cunt you think they should be spelt like your alphabeti spaghetti language you fffukiiing gaaaiy sweaty shiiit stabbeeer 

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking gay sweaty shit stabber...... All spelt correctly !   Is suppose being a Welsh cunt you think they should be spelt like your alphabeti spaghetti language you fffukiiing gaaaiy sweaty shiiit stabbeeer 

Idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Good to see you back MC,  I thought you might of flounced off, you northerners are made of strong incredibly thick stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubba, our ass is on fire just now, don't lapse into single word cunting.

You have to play to the audience, QC.  

When addressing this monumental dildo, one must use short, concise posts in order to maintain its attention. 

Have you read any of his posts? Once I've translated them from northern babble to English, I've lost the will to live and I'm not sure the silly cunt has any clue what he's even on about. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You have to play to the audience, QC.  

When addressing this monumental dildo, one must use short, concise posts in order to maintain its attention. 

Have you read any of his posts? Once I've translated them from northern babble to English, I've lost the will to live and I'm not sure the silly cunt has any clue what he's even on about. 

Definitely a drink poster bubbles, gets on here just minutes after smacking his 'old women' about after coming home from the working mans club with empty pockets after a week labouring with the polish and betting on the greyhounds. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Definitely a drink poster bubbles, gets on here just minutes after smacking his 'old women' about after coming home from the working mans club with empty pockets after a week labouring with the polish and betting on the greyhounds. 

Working mans club in Wales Edders. Surely you jest. There are none left, nobody works there anymore. Bibble's club was demolished 10 years ago and the resulting rubble was used to make a car park at the Welsh Assembly building.  Poor old Bibble used the old rafters and scraps of roofing felt to make a hovel for his family, his fat missus pedalling away on a cycle generator to power his laptop. 

44 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Working mans club in Wales Edders. Surely you jest. There are none left, nobody works there anymore. Bibble's club was demolished 10 years ago and the resulting rubble was used to make a car park at the Welsh Assembly building.  Poor old Bibble used the old rafters and scraps of roofing felt to make a hovel for his family, his fat missus pedalling away on a cycle generator to power his laptop. 

Withers, I like you, but you seem intent on cunting yourself and doing a superb job of making yourself look a complete fucking idiot. 

Take your time, learn to read, and get back on the horse, you can be remotely good again, possibly.