CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Price of a Pint of Milk

Guest luke swarm

Guest Ollyboro
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've got the measure of that snatch weasel Frank. Changes sides like the fucking breeze. I've been a Lone Ranger and top dog since day one. Would you like to be my new deputy? 

Supply me with the smart gloves, the shiny badge, a penis substitute six shooter, a massive white hat, some Cuban heeled boots and I'm your fucking man. Though I must warn you, if it cuts up rough I'll be like Robert Vaughn in The Magnificent 7. I'll be off quicker than Spunkape at an all you can eat cock buffet.

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Supply me with the smart gloves, the shiny badge, a penis substitute six shooter, a massive white hat, some Cuban heeled boots and I'm your fucking man. Though I must warn you, if it cuts up rough I'll be like Robert Vaughn in The Magnificent 7. I'll be off quicker than Spunkape at an all you can eat cock buffet.

Olly, this is not working for you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Olly, this is not working for you. 

Astute as always. What a cunt that olly is. Do you think he could be pressured into hurting himself? 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Astute as always. What a cunt that olly is. Do you think he could be pressured into hurting himself? 

I think he could easily be pressured into hurting you, dropping 20 tons of frozen milk on your head might do the trick....

Back on topic!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, I think he deserves a respectful, drawn-out compassionate dismissal. He did try. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, I think he deserves a respectful, drawn-out compassionate dismissal. He did try. 

I think we should bash his head in with a rusty spade. He has that gullability usually reserved for the severely mentally challenged.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I'd appreciate a show of 'likes' in support... just to see who's on side. 

Skinny white sailor, the chances were slender, the beauties were brief. 
Shall I mourn your decline with some thunderbird wine and a black handkerchief?

Fuck me, that intro is a thing of beauty. 

5 hours ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Be wary of any milk packaged in Wales destined for English consumption.... 

Warning, contains boy cow milk!

In much the same way that the Queen thinks the whole world smells of fresh paint, poor old Bubbles believes that everything in the restaurants he frequents tastes of sperm. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've got the measure of that snatch weasel Frank. Changes sides like the fucking breeze. I've been a Lone Ranger and top dog since day one. Would you like to be my new deputy? 

Stop slicking up to that alley slouching nonchalante, Frank. Hanging around by the dustbins at the side of his dad's kebab shop, top cat faggot, chewing a match, skinny jeans, so cool to the kids, so cool until his ankle bracelet buzzes and his wig falls into your face as he tries to rape you but totally fucks it up and cums on his yellow patent leather shoes.