CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being such a cunt that I can't add a profile pic using my ipad

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

I assume keef is another alias. 

2 foil hats. I'm quite enjoying this now, big conspiracy and I get to know the correct answer (although to be fair I did already provide it).

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

2 foil hats. I'm quite enjoying this now, big conspiracy and I get to know the correct answer (although to be fair I did already provide it).

They are the corner's thickest pair of cunts. It's best not to engage as you'll just feel depressed that two people so devoid of personality exist.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

They are the corner's thickest pair of cunts. It's best not to engage as you'll just feel depressed that two people so devoid of personality exist.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

It cheers me up knowing that such cunts exist, and fuck me they are. 

It's only banter, nice to see no one takes it seriously (that would be fucked up).......well, other than that Luke Swarm chap. He's defiantly on the blob today and getting all precious.  Makes them ripe. 

18 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Hi, I'm Frank. Are you the breath of fresh air we're all crying out for?

What are your thoughts on Leo Ferre? 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hi, I'm Frank. Are you the breath of fresh air we're all crying out for?

What are your thoughts on Leo Ferre? 

Hi, and no is the answer. 

Second point, Leo was a cunt for cancelling his concerts in 1992.

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fucked if I know, button won't work for adding a photo.

I hope it's an iPad Pro because that way it'll REALLY fucking hurt when it gets rammed up your fucking colon. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I hope it's an iPad Pro because that way it'll REALLY fucking hurt when it gets rammed up your fucking colon. 

Will it? You've got me intrigued.

If it hurts, is that a good or a bad thing? 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

No Ida what that cryptic cunt of a post means, do we need another hat?

this site being called cunts corner is probably the most spot on marketing for a product ever known to the world, cos it is truly a place full of cunts. 

You all need to lay of the weed (actually, don't do that, you make for some hilarious reading).

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, we're talking bad AIDS here. 

We're not..........you are. 

You can keep your AIDS, can't be fucked with all that.

Is it best to use an iPad Air due to contours? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Anybody smell a double knit wooly jumper?

Dunno, but your avatar still gives me the horn after all these years, pity it's not really you.

Fuckme,you seem to be a weapons grade window licker,hopefully you live in a high rise block so my advice is regarding the window you are licking right now,open it and fucking jump out there's a good flid

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bill, you're so dull you make Morrisey look like Kenny Everett.

He really is dull. I can't be bothered to scroll up and check if Bill had named you as one of the Corner's thickest. Was it you?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

He really is dull. I can't be bothered to scroll up and check if Bill had named you as one of the Corner's thickest. Was it you?

Yep. Me and gobbler. I don't think he likes women. He probably keeps his mum's corpse in the attic and does the hoovering in one of her Mary Quant shift dresse's from the 60s.

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Welcome to the party Neil. 

I feel like I've just gatecrashed a sunshine bus day out.Is this prick for real or is it a banned member finally losing his fucking marbles?.I know there' s care in the community but some people are just beyond help

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I feel like I've just gatecrashed a sunshine bus day out.Is this prick for real or is it a banned member finally losing his fucking marbles?.I know there' s care in the community but some people are just beyond help

It has to be the latter, surely? A true example of how bad education has been for the last thirty years judging by the original post.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. Me and gobbler. I don't think he likes women. He probably keeps his mum's corpse in the attic and does the hoovering in one of her Mary Quant's shift dress.

Bill's a shy academic, and sometimes these quiet clever cunts lack the most basic skills the likes of you and I possess... common sense. To be fair, the site is full of thicko's and if push came to shove, I'd agree that you are most definitely in the top two. 

Bigger cunt if you keep changing your profile pic like my dad used to change the wall paper.  Every fucking month.   Bubbles used to look good with that sweaty face pic of that day time TV cunt.  Very him .