CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

14 minutes ago, Brucey said:

There are numerous reasons why you don't like football. The obvious one is that you are a yank, but my personal theory is that having a dead father during your formative years meant that you did not have any strong male role models to get you interested in sport.

I had my brothers as sporting role models. That's why I'm interested in boxing. I had to learn how to box so they could beat the shit out of me.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

Another fucking post about some football cunt that no-ones interested in. So what if this homo has gone to another club that probably have bigger cocks to suck. 

Not a good start Fuckyouthickcunt.

The intellectual cream of the crop.......what a thick cunt!!

suppose it's ok, it was about football, so he didn't fucking read it. Commented on it though, despite not reading it?

ive noticed most on here are that thick. 

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

The intellectual cream of the crop.......what a thick cunt!!

suppose it's ok, it was about football, so he didn't fucking read it. Commented on it though, despite not reading it?

ive noticed most on here are that thick. 

I did read it and fucking shite it was too.

Now,seeing as you think your better than us your time on here will be wasted. Feel free to fuck off fuckmeyouracunt.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I did read it and fucking shite it was too.

Now,seeing as you think your better than us your time on here will be wasted. Feel free to fuck off fuckmeyouracunt.

I am better than you, you made that fucking easy. 

Cunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes you are.

You win.

Fuck off.

I know I win, you needn't have told me? Cunt. 

I'll fuck on. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poof is an iron isn't it? It's like saying "football's for poofs and poofs".

Indeed, but that doesn't negate the truth of the saying as it is.  Football is for poofs and irons.  Judge has argued the case many times, he would verify the factuality of it all.  

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed, but that doesn't negate the truth of the saying as it is.  Football is for poofs and irons.  Judge has argued the case many times, he would verify the factuality of it all.  

And?  Blokes a cunt then is all I'm seeing. 

"It must be the truth cos judge has argued it so many times.........." Get your fucking tongue out of there!! 

Football = Goodness. I'll argue with every one of you ponces about that. Every fucking one. 

Cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

And?  Blokes a cunt then is all I'm seeing. 

"It must be the truth cos judge has argued it so many times.........." Get your fucking tongue out of there!! 

Football = Goodness. I'll argue with every one of you ponces about that. Every fucking one. 

Cunts. 

Ahh, a well fit sprocket in the CC machine!  You may argue the virtues of football until you're blue in the face, it is, always has been, and always will be a feminine exercise, and men who partake, are indeed brown hatters.  

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ahh, a well fit sprocket in the CC machine!  You may argue the virtues of football until you're blue in the face, it is, always has been, and always will be a feminine exercise, and men who partake, are indeed brown hatters.  

Wow, you are really good at this. I didn't think I would come against such a well refined and thought out argument.

i concede sir. 

What a cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Wow, you are really good at this. I didn't think I would come against such a well refined and thought out argument.

i concede sir. 

What a cunt. 

Don't give up, yet!  Actually, go right ahead, and quit, much like you have in life.  From your location, the job centre is north and west.  If you leave now, somebody might actually help you.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, now that Decs has gone (again) I think we can safely admit he was right, and the old site was a pile of trite, repetitive shit, populated by subhuman cretins who wouldn't know a real man if they were raped by one.

Football fans of the Corner, unite. You have nothing to lose but your whips and chains. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What is, with all, the commas, you orphaned, little spastic? 

Fuck, off. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't give up, yet!  Actually, go right ahead, and quit, much like you have in life.  From your location, the job centre is north and west.  If you leave now, somebody might actually help you.  

Brand new shiny avatar to get you lot cunting like predictable fuckends

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wiz, now that Decs has gone (again) I think we can safely admit he was right, and the old site was a pile of trite, repetitive shit, populated by subhuman cretins who wouldn't know a real man if they were raped by one.

Football fans of the Corner, unite. You have nothing to lose but your whips and chains. 

So is the new one, you lot go round and fucking round, posting the same old bollocks.

I'll fuck on though, you are here for my amusement.

49 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

So is the new one, you lot go round and fucking round, posting the same old bollocks.

I'm playing all the right notes — but not necessarily in the right order.

mvGanqT.png

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm playing all the right notes — but not necessarily in the right order.

mvGanqT.png

Perhaps, as I cannot hear what it is that your are apparently playing.

Morecum being something you can relate to, so I get the picture.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
27 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I for one will not cunt you for your avatar. In fact I like it.  It will serve to remind all on here that you are a fucking iron

You got it, well done. 

Hopefuly the next cunting will be a little more thought out, but good start you boring cunt. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Keep in with Scotty, he likes football. I am not implying that he is an iron, but it is common knowledge that he will shag anything.

Not sure what fuckwit football fans you knock about with, but it appears they are all bumfuckers? 

Nothing I need to know about. 

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Not sure what fuckwit football fans you knock about with, but it appears they are all bumfuckers? 

Nothing I need to know about. 

Nothing. I hate the fucking game, 22 overpaid, over gay arse wipes kicking a bit of inflated cowhide up and down a muddy field. Cunts to a man and a bag of Walkers

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Nothing. I hate the fucking game, 22 overpaid, over gay arse wipes kicking a bit of inflated cowhide up and down a muddy field. Cunts to a man and a bag of Walkers

Cowhide?