CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

But because they are aimed squarely at the 12 y.o. schoolgirl market, trying to scam as much money as possible through any old tat, but have you heard their "songs"?

90% of the "lyrics" are about sex, either what boys want (blow jobs), how to keep a boy (blow jobs) or being in bed shagging one lad while telling another one he's better at shagging...!

I had the misfortune of being stuck in a shop while this shit was on the radio... the cunts played about 4 or 5 of their bollocks in a row, couldnt really tell how many since they sound the same, crap and about shagging... directed at 12 year olds...

Jimmy must be turning in his grave he missed this one on TOTP...

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

How many of the band sing about oral sex and if so do they do it in an ensemble ?

The test of real vocal talent for suspect slags such as these is to tape their mouths, bind their wrists and ankles and bugger them in a group.  If they scream in harmony, even though muffled, you've found real star material.  

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

But because they are aimed squarely at the 12 y.o. schoolgirl market, trying to scam as much money as possible through any old tat, but have you heard their "songs"?

90% of the "lyrics" are about sex, either what boys want (blow jobs), how to keep a boy (blow jobs) or being in bed shagging one lad while telling another one he's better at shagging...!

I had the misfortune of being stuck in a shop while this shit was on the radio... the cunts played about 4 or 5 of their bollocks in a row, couldnt really tell how many since they sound the same, crap and about shagging... directed at 12 year olds...

Jimmy must be turning in his grave he missed this one on TOTP...

Even Savile was choosey towards the end, he preferred his meat straight out of the freezer on a mortuary slab.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, neil298 said:

I fucking would......except the goofy slag,even I have standards!

No you haven't neil. You'd shag the ugly one with the funny shaped head and you know it. 

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

No you haven't neil. You'd shag the ugly one with the funny shaped head and you know it. 

If we're talking about the one who looks like the kid out of family guy then I'd have to think twice...........ok I've thought about it,from behind only,I've just eaten 

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The test of real vocal talent for suspect slags such as these is to tape their mouths, bind their wrists and ankles and bugger them in a group.  If they scream in harmony, even though muffled, you've found real star material.  

What a truly bizzare post. You are a strange, creepy individual.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought for a second there, you were going to say something about 4 fingers.

Now that you've mentioned it...

2 hours ago, Brucey said:

Ding, despite the fact that you have assured us that you stumbled across this band in a shop, you seem to know an awful lot about their lyrical history. One would almost be tempted to believe that you play their album on repeat in your Wendy house whilst simultaneously wanking one off over a Justin Bieber poster and hosting a dolls tea party.

Fuck off Decs you prick.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Ape said:

What a truly bizzare post. You are a strange, creepy individual.

Nobody cares about anything you have to say.  Run along and rejoin Decimus, now.  There's a good lad.  

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ones goofy and ones got a funny shaped head?  Bloody hell, they sound like a bevy of beauties!

Oh they are... truly stunning!!

Well.. when I say stunning I mean just looking at them is the sexual equivalent of being jabbed up the arse with a stun gun.. er.. I imagine..