CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

high street obstacles to avoid

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Why can't I walk through any town centre in the UK without being intercepted by some smartly dressed cunt with an i-pad asking me if I like animals or care about the elderly or other such shit in an effort to get me to give to charity, but only by signing up to a monthly direct debit. I now plan my route around town to avoid these interferring cunts or pretend I am on my phone or that I have tourettes. Fuck off. Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why can't I walk through any town centre in the UK without being intercepted by some smartly dressed cunt with an i-pad asking me if I like animals or care about the elderly or other such shit in an effort to get me to give to charity, but only by signing up to a monthly direct debit. I now plan my route around town to avoid these interferring cunts or pretend I am on my phone or that I have tourettes. Fuck off. Cunt

Wear this next time...

il_340x270.955983722_j9is.jpg

30 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Nice work, drew. These unwashed, dreadlocked happy-smiley cunts are fucking vermin. 

What you can also do to fuck them over is sign up on the spot and then send a shitty letter to whichever scrounging charity they are contracted to represent, saying they harassed you, cancel any agreement and the useless fuckwits will get £0 of the commission they expect and a warning/fucked off completely. 

Edited by Bubbles
Didn't tell ding to fuck off. Fuck off, ding.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Just tell them that you actually a massive dog-killing, granny-raping twat and you're disgusted the rape advice line was only for victims……seems to do the fucking trick for me…..

Guest nobgobbler
On 15/06/2016 at 3:34 PM, Bubbles said:

Nice work, drew. These unwashed, dreadlocked happy-smiley cunts are fucking vermin. 

What you can also do to fuck them over is sign up on the spot and then send a shitty letter to whichever scrounging charity they are contracted to represent, saying they harassed you, cancel any agreement and the useless fuckwits will get £0 of the commission they expect and a warning/fucked off completely. 

Or just shit directly into their begging bowl and cut out the middle man post office. 

Guest nobgobbler

I rang the citizens advice bureau today for the first time ever. She started by saying they are a charity and rely on donations and would ask me a few questions but would not pass this information on to any third parties. That reminded me of when my son was about 4 years old said "Mam, Joey was flying backwards, I didn't hit him with my sword". Why the hell would they need to know if I have any kids, what type of property I live in etc? I told her politely to fuck off and I would get my advice from Cunts R Us. 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I rang the citizens advice bureau today for the first time ever. She started by saying they are a charity and rely on donations and would ask me a few questions but would not pass this information on to any third parties. That reminded me of when my son was about 4 years old said "Mam, Joey was flying backwards, I didn't hit him with my sword". Why the hell would they need to know if I have any kids, what type of property I live in etc? I told her politely to fuck off and I would get my advice from Cunts R Us. 

What issue was you seeking advice on, pray tell? Consider me a Cunty substitute for the fat spotty law post-grad who is merely attempting to exchange questionable legal advice for a go on a 35yr old council housed failed beautician with 5 half chat children….

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Always come to us for advice nobbler. You have friends here who care.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Especially if you're drugged out of your skull.

What are you on tonight ? Weed ?

Hashish ?

And you only have vast experience in the effects of poppers hey Gapey?

Guest deebom
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Especially if you're drugged out of your skull.

What are you on tonight ? Weed ?

Hashish ?

Just a couple of joints, as is the the norm, Really Spunkers, is this all you have? Change the fucking record you odious little lump.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That topic is out of bounds on here arsehole.

Read the terms and conditions otherwise you will be fucked off.

Are you a Moderator? Or just one of their cling-ons after a particularly fibrous lunch??? What a fucking anus you are.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm on Bierra Moretti draught.

Rather nice and legal....

Where's your sense of national pride? Leave that cheating I-Ty shit alone and get yourself some Boddingtons instead.

On 15 June 2016 at 4:27 PM, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Just tell them that you actually a massive dog-killing, granny-raping twat and you're disgusted the rape advice line was only for victims……seems to do the fucking trick for me…..

Don't know why this tickled me so much. 

I'm guessing it's down to the fact that you added 'twat' to emphasise your deranged proclivities, as if a dog-killing granny-rapist wouldn't suffice in gaining you a wide berth. 

Funny. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Always come to us for advice nobbler. You have friends here who care.

How long do 2 cats have to be locked in a filthy shed day and night before they are considered to be abandoned when owner appears to have moved out and left them behind? Since a definitive answer was not forthcoming the kittys have now got a belly full of chicken and are asleep on my chaise!

20 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

How long do 2 cats have to be locked in a filthy shed day and night before they are considered to be abandoned when owner appears to have moved out and left them behind? Since a definitive answer was not forthcoming the kittys have now got a belly full of chicken and are asleep on my chaise!

Be careful. Cats are bastards and if you turn Your back on them they'll nick your stereo and your Jim Reeves collection.