CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

high street obstacles to avoid

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Be careful. Cats are bastards and if you turn Your back on them they'll nick your stereo and your Jim Reeves collection.

They say they lay on your face while you sleep and steel your breath.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They also say that when they stare at you they are draining your soul. 

They also say that when they are in your garden, the little cunts shit everywhere.. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

On 6/15/2016 at 3:34 PM, Bubbles said:

Nice work, drew. These unwashed, dreadlocked happy-smiley cunts are fucking vermin. 

What you can also do to fuck them over is sign up on the spot and then send a shitty letter to whichever scrounging charity they are contracted to represent, saying they harassed you, cancel any agreement and the useless fuckwits will get £0 of the commission they expect and a warning/fucked off completely. 

Bubbles....being from a deprived village in the Welsh vallies means you have never been approached by an iPad touting charity worker asking for donations to save the panda.    The only touting that goes on in Welsh streets is by filthy scunty sluts on a Saturday night asking for spunk donations in their mouths. 

43 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bubbles....being from a deprived village in the Welsh vallies means you have never been approached by an iPad touting charity worker asking for donations to save the panda.    The only touting that goes on in Welsh streets is by filthy scunty sluts on a Saturday night asking for spunk donations in their mouths. 

Mongy, being the illiterate, deluded, long-winded, boring fantasist you are.......fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bloody hell, Saturday nights were completely boring when I used to live there!

Guest Ollyboro

For years Middlesbrough - despite its myriad of social problems - had one homeless cunt. Such was his unique social position (just below the crack hag hookers; just above their  pimps) everycunt knew his name- Keogh. Imagine a slightly less piss- stained Frank. Now we've got a dozen or so, all flogging the Big Issue. Most of who don't speak English. As it happens I'm not overly bothered about immigration, but I cannot understand what would make some cunt from Kosovo roll up at the Boro to sell The Big Issue. Why not go somewhere with a bit of cash? Witney in fucking Oxfordshire would be my recommendation.

Edited by Ollyboro
Cunt bubble

12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

For years Middlesbrough - despite its myriad of social problems - had one homeless cunt. Such was his unique social position (just below the crack hag hookers; just above their  pimps) everycunt knew his name- Keogh. Imagine a slightly less piss- stained Frank. Now we've got a dozen or so, all flogging the Big Issue. Most of who don't speak English. As it happens I'm not overly bothered about immigration, but I cannot understand what would make some cunt from Kosovo roll up at the Boro to sell The Big Issue. Why not go somewhere with a bit of cash? Witney in fucking Oxfordshire would be my recommendation.

The favelos of Rio look like luxury mansions compared to the slums of Middlesbrough so I can see why they'd prefer to take their chances on the streets. Once global warming kicks in properly and Zika and Ebola become endemic around the Tees they'll all fuck off back to Albania and Somalia.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Bloody hell, Saturday nights were completely boring when I used to live there!

Perhaps it's time for a mini holiday back in the old council and give the new and improved night life a go?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 June 2016 at 3:04 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Why can't I walk through any town centre in the UK without being intercepted by some smartly dressed cunt with an i-pad asking me if I like animals or care about the elderly or other such shit in an effort to get me to give to charity, but only by signing up to a monthly direct debit. I now plan my route around town to avoid these interferring cunts or pretend I am on my phone or that I have tourettes. Fuck off. Cunt

Why not try hawking up loudly at 10 metre range, and spitting revoltingly at them when at 5 metres range- I'll wager that will keep you safe and sound, and in good humour.

12 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Mongy, being the illiterate, deluded, long-winded, boring fantasist you are.......fuck off. 

Bubble... I appear to have touched a nerve.  Maybe it isn't you, ma'am, sister or gran touting their wears on the streets of Wales on a Saturday night.....its you renting your arse out isn't it !

8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I once stayed at the Bluebell Inn in Aclam (if that's the correct spelling). Never again. 

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Don't be silly...the rich and well heeled don't carry cash ...that's so vulgar !   My CEO lives near there and I've never seen that cunt with ANY money EVER......he's only worth 50 million.     Getting him to buy a Big issue would require his butler to place an order on account to the estate.  The trustees would have to review the expenditure and then release the funds form the off shore Caymen island account.  For tax reasons it would be transferred via Holland into rough diamonds, shipped to Hong Kong and sold on the Nikki exchange for bearer bonds.....which would be invested in high return investments in rising markets. The shares would have stapled coupons and dividends paid back into the uk with non Dom tax arrangements......finally after 6 months £1.50 would be available.....but the old cunt selling the Big Issue would have died of influenza by then. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't be silly...the rich and well heeled don't carry cash ...that's so vulgar !   My CEO lives near there and I've never seen that cunt with ANY money EVER......he's only worth 50 million.     Getting him to buy a Big issue would require his butler to place an order on account to the estate.  The trustees would have to review the expenditure and then release the funds form the off shore Caymen island account.  For tax reasons it would be transferred via Holland into rough diamonds, shipped to Hong Kong and sold on the Nikki exchange for bearer bonds.....which would be invested in high return investments in rising markets. The shares would have stapled coupons and dividends paid back into the uk with non Dom tax arrangements......finally after 6 months £1.50 would be available.....but the old cunt selling the Big Issue would have died of influenza by then. 

MC, you unbelievable cunt!  Now every pauper will be trying to hide their fucking dosh in the Caymen's.  

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
On 17 June 2016 at 9:31 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I think we can do with a rest from you CMcC, see you back in 48 hours.

thanks for that

Guest DingTheRioja
On 18/06/2016 at 11:57 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I once stayed at the Bluebell Inn in Aclam (if that's the correct spelling). Never again. 

Acklam... it's a wonder you had the wheels left on your car... actually.. did you have a car left?

* yes, I know it's you...