CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News Reading Cunts

Guest DingTheRioja

8 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Kate Silverton. She`s missing the best 20 seconds of her life.

kate1.jpg

Kate silver tongue would get it from behind....but on close inspection at a dinner I went to I found her to have a bit of a facial skin problem.  She must have been a careless bee keeper in her teens.   Shame really as she is very pretty and a good laugh.  

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Definitely smash the shit out of Sophie.....I regularly knock one out whilst she reads the news, but wait until the weather report and switch sides to itv to give Lucy verasamy the money shot.    See previous posts on that tight bitch.  Wonderful.

however Michael Hussain always gets my load.

Yeah, Ms Verasamy does it for me too, MC. I'd smash her fucking back doors right in.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Apparently the insufficient evidence (not absence of evidence)  Clifford Richard is suing the BBC for filming the raid on his home. I know he likes the Young Ones, having made a record about them, but come on. I wonder if he's an Innie or an Outie.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Libelous comment removed

47 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Apparently the insufficient evidence (not absence of evidence) Clifford Richard is suing the BBC for filming the raid on his home.........

Clearly the evidence was either unreliable or not credible or both. Obviously there is no absence of evidence. A person making a complaint is "evidence" no matter how spurious.

Guest Fatty
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly the evidence was either unreliable or not credible or both. Obviously there is no absence of evidence. A person making a complaint is "evidence" no matter how spurious.

Now that you're an Admin, does that mean you'll stop gobbling my chubby??

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm..sex with you would be like having a double wardrobe on top of me...with the key still in.

Sex with you would be.......

.....I'm struggling....

....Unimaginable.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/06/2016 at 10:46 AM, Rev said:

Yeah, Ms Verasamy does it for me too, MC. I'd smash her fucking back doors right in.

For someone who goes on and on about poofs and chutney ferrets, you seem to be rather obsessed with smashing someones back doors in...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

For someone who goes on and on about poofs and chutney ferrets, you seem to be rather obsessed with smashing someones back doors in...

It is not gay to smash a lady's back doors in, it's just normal.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is not gay to smash a lady's back doors in, it's just normal.

Not really, normal is the front letter box, never personally been that fussed over the tradesmens' entrance...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not really, normal is the front letter box, never personally been that fussed over the tradesmens' entrance...

Probably because hers is hairier than a blokes.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

God, imagine Ding and his wife. Both as bland, lumpy and pale as plain ride pudding. In the halcyon days when they first married, they were shagging so often - 2, 3 times a month. Now they do it once a quarter, and neither of them want to. Ding ruts on her like the runt of the litter fucking their owner's furry handbag, strictly missionary. It's all over within 2 and a half minutes. They both secretly cry later. She sucked him off once in 1998 after one too many buck's fizz.

My lasting memory of Ming was the token farewell blow-job she offered days before her death. I politely declined. The crow's-feet around her mouth were so deep. This still upsets me.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Frank said:

My lasting memory of Ming was the token farewell blow-job she offered days before her death. I politely declined. The crow's-feet around her mouth were so deep. This still upsets me.

Interesting. How was it token? And how farewell? Did she know she was toast? Did you kill her? You drop these hints but we want the whole fucking picture you slag.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

God, imagine Ding and his wife. Both as bland, lumpy and pale as plain ride pudding. In the halcyon days when they first married, they were shagging so often - 2, 3 times a month. Now they do it once a quarter, and neither of them want to. Ding ruts on her like the runt of the litter fucking their owner's furry handbag, strictly missionary. It's all over within 2 and a half minutes. They both secretly cry later. She sucked him off once in 1998 after one too many buck's fizz.

Did you hear that story about his second cousin? 

Guest DingTheRioja

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did you hear that story about his second cousin? 

I can't be arsed to search for it, I'm sure Baws might have a gander (Withers... no... not that sort of gander), but Panini Stickers post looks pretty much like a copy/paste of dismal decs in his heyday.  Post your own shite for once.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go on... I hear Roops has polished her banhammer ready for more dodgy references to peoples families and sexual preferences...

See above.

I can't be arsed to search for it, I'm sure Baws might have a gander (Withers... no... not that sort of gander), but Panini Stickers post looks pretty much like a copy/paste of dismal decs in his heyday.  Post your own shite for once.

I'm not going to read that sweetcorn laden shit you cunt.

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Obsessed, Dingo? I think this might have been singularly the only occasion when I have ever mentioned smashing someone's back doors in. That's hardly obsession. However, perhaps you could elucidate on exactly what relationship there is between poofdom and chuttery and smashing Lucy Verasamy's back doors right in. She's a woman. I'm a bloke. I'm having difficulty making the comparison.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Rev said:

Obsessed, Dingo? I think this might have been singularly the only occasion when I have ever mentioned smashing someone's back doors in. That's hardly obsession. However, perhaps you could elucidate on exactly what relationship there is between poofdom and chuttery and smashing Lucy Verasamy's back doors right in. She's a woman. I'm a bloke. I'm having difficulty making the comparison.

Maybe it's someone else who keeps banging on about back doors, but there is/was some obsession with it on here.

As for the relationship between banging anyones back doors in and poofery, well, if you don't understand it, then you're not the man I thought you were...

On 22 June 2016 at 8:52 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Maybe it's someone else who keeps banging on about back doors, but there is/was some obsession with it on here.

As for the relationship between banging anyones back doors in and poofery, well, if you don't understand it, then you're not the man I thought you were...

Ah. Now if it were smashing a bloke's back doors in, I'd agree 100% with you. However, the quite fragrant Ms Verasamy is a woman. If she begged you, would you refuse on the grounds that it constitutes chuttery?