CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News Reading Cunts

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

BBC News website, on the lower right there is a list of Top 10 Most Read...

Brexit, US Gun Control and Far Right Extremists lower down than Calvin Harris unfollowing his ex and avocado theft...

This fucking country....!!

bbc.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see the only story you actually clicked on was "Sir Cliff: I was hung". Is there something you're not telling us?

That isn't a click actually, it's where the mouse cursor was last near when I screenshotted it, the first screenshot I did showed the Calvin Harris one which I had clicked incase there was any, ahem, nice photos of her...

Guest DingTheRioja

We're saved anyway... now the #1 is "Spanish PM's anger at David Cameron over Gibraltar"

Tell the cunts to fuck off... Gib is ours...

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 hours ago, Rev said:

Hands up who'd fuck the shit out of Sophie Raworth.

Well she's got a better rack than Sian Williams so she gets my vote.

Regarding the avocado theft in NZ, I have a mate at cricket who moved here, but has a crop over there, and his crop from 2000 trees was flogged. Quite a bit of money. If you have never heard "Some fucking cunt pinched a shitload of my avvos the shifty fucking pricks" in a thick Northland accent, then you haven't heard funny. I just chuckled typing that, and it was 6 months ago.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The quality of news reading plummeted when Kenneth Kendal retired if you ask me.

Hmm...I dunno, flappers. I only found out a few months ago that the Kendall cunt was a screaming gayer. I hated the bastard from the off. He was like an old woman, only with a cock and no tits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Regarding the avocado theft in NZ, I have a mate at cricket who moved here, but has a crop over there, and his crop from 2000 trees was flogged. Quite a bit of money. If you have never heard "Some fucking cunt pinched a shitload of my avvos the shifty fucking pricks" in a thick Northland accent, then you haven't heard funny. I just chuckled typing that, and it was 6 months ago.

I'm sure you're not averse at using the odd avacado as an anal probe with your consenting Aussie mates. Eh!

Who's got the Ashes cunt ? Eh !

Oh and fuck off as well you racist Austalian Koala abuser.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure you're not averse at using the odd avacado as an anal probe with your consenting Aussie mates. Eh!

Wouldn't fit up mine. That's more an activity for slack sphinctered council house shitbag never was beens. Like your good self, I would say. Have a great day, cockbreath.

8 hours ago, Rev said:

Hmm...I dunno, flappers. I only found out a few months ago that the Kendall cunt was a screaming gayer. I hated the bastard from the off. He was like an old woman, only with a cock and no tits.

I wasn't aware that he batted for the other side, vodds. Just imagine him and frank bough together after a few lines of bolivias finest.

On second thoughts, don't. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off with your cricket gayness, a sport for effeminate old queens. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I wasn't aware that he batted for the other side, vodds. Just imagine him and frank bough together after a few lines of bolivias finest.

On second thoughts, don't. 

I thought Frank preferred his, er, peculiarities, with ladies of the night, not backstreet boys?

On 16 June 2016 at 2:12 PM, Rev said:

Hands up who'd fuck the shit out of Sophie Raworth.

Definitely smash the shit out of Sophie.....I regularly knock one out whilst she reads the news, but wait until the weather report and switch sides to itv to give Lucy verasamy the money shot.    See previous posts on that tight bitch.  Wonderful.

however Michael Hussain always gets my load.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Definitely smash the shit out of Sophie.....I regularly knock one out whilst she reads the news, but wait until the weather report and switch sides to itv to give Lucy verasamy the money shot.    See previous posts on that tight bitch.  Wonderful.

however Michael Hussain always gets my load.

Is  Michael Mishal Husain's brother?

:)