CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loose Women’s Janet Street-Porter Reveals Sexual Abuse

Neil

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell... I'd forgotten about that cunt.. he deserves a nom all on his own that fucker!

Hairdresser?  Now we know she's just jumping on the bandwaggon...

As for the dentist, if he's got her gob full of cotton wool, instruments and novocaine, it'd be the quietest she's ever fucking been so he wouldn't have heard the "nah fanks lav"

Hairdresser? Was she the victim of a drive by perming ? 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

The bloke who saw that gob full of razor-sharp nashers and STILL decided to force it on her deserves a medal…..a nonce medal….if they still do them?

Guest deebom
8 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

The bloke who saw that gob full of razor-sharp nashers and STILL decided to force it on her deserves a medal…..a nonce medal….if they still do them?

Yeah, the Queen gives those out. They're called Knighthoods.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is that you or one of your strange Glaswegian relations ?

I know you probably haven't seen her for a while since the West Indian Steel Band came to town but that, sir, is your wife

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Well whilst I was trying to decide on an ultimate cunt name upon signing up for Cunts Corner, of course I am going to try to make it as Scottish as possible. The two go hand in hand. Like skag and the Gorbals or like Scottish wives and Prima Nocta……….

3 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Well whilst I was trying to decide on an ultimate cunt name upon signing up for Cunts Corner, of course I am going to try to make it as Scottish as possible. The two go hand in hand. Like skag and the Gorbals or like Scottish wives and Prima Nocta……….

You're poorly educated, deluded a fantasist and exceptional unpleasant.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Rev said:

Much better. Her "yoof TV" shite was fucking deplorable in the 70s. She should really just either fuck off, or step into heavy traffic. I wouldn't use the doubtlessly slack-fannied, gangling and utterly pointless cunt-stick as a fucking draft excluder.

Its spelt draught, you daught cunt.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You're poorly educated, deluded a fantasist and exceptional unpleasant.

why shucks…….you shouldn't have xxxx

Guest Manky

That fucking voice of hers grips my shitter. 30 seconds of her whining and  I feel like grabbing a big fuck off, rusty two handed axe and caving Spunkapes  fucking cranium in.

There again, I always feel like that

12 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

why shucks…….you shouldn't have xxxx

Just now, Manky said:

That fucking voice of hers grips my shitter. 30 seconds of her whining and  I feel like grabbing a big fuck off, rusty two handed axe and caving Spunkapes  fucking cranium in.

There again, I always feel like that

Off to Canal St later Manky ?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off on a golfing holiday again tomorrow.

You wouldn't get into my club Ape because you are a moron.

I wouldn't get into your "golf club" because I'd never apply to join the fucking thing, or any other golf club for that matter. It is, as confirmed by you, a game played by wankers.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Ape said:

This is literally brimming with irony, Punky.

I think you meant rimming...

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off on a golfing holiday again tomorrow.

You wouldn't get into my club Ape because you are a moron.

There is only one club that I'm vaguely interested in in connection to you, and that is this one...

CdrGJvIXIAAuPg9.jpg

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Slaps? You big girls blouse. 

Getting a few slaps on the ear (in Glasgow vernacular) shouldn't be mistaken for having any similarity to fucking footballists slapping each other's legs for laddering their tights, gypo. 

11 minutes ago, Rev said:

Getting a few slaps on the ear (in Glasgow vernacular) shouldn't be mistaken for having any similarity to fucking footballists slapping each other's legs for laddering their tights, gypo. 

Evening Rev.

No Scottish Cunts at the Euros.

When we've Brexited they won't get in again.....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You definitely wouldnt get into my club.

Is that one of your insertable sex aids? 

Pervert .

lol.

Yes, it is one of my insertable sex aids...

...now, about that date you keep asking for, can we skip the dinner and go straight to the bit where I give you a good hard fucking with my new sex toy?

You know you want to....

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Evening Rev.

No Scottish Cunts at the Euros.

When we've Brexited they won't get in again.....

lol.

I hope you're right, punkers. Scotland's never had a team, that's our problem. Any group of players we've ever put up could be slaughtered by 11 Zika babies on Diazepam. We're shite at football.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rev said:

Much better. Her "yoof TV" shite was fucking deplorable in the 70s. She should really just either fuck off, or step into heavy traffic. I wouldn't use the doubtlessly slack-fannied, gangling and utterly pointless cunt-stick as a fucking draft excluder.

Point of order mr chairman.  Why would she be slack fannied? She can't have tempted many blokes into it.

Guest Ollyboro
50 minutes ago, scotty said:

Point of order mr chairman.  Why would she be slack fannied? She can't have tempted many blokes into it.

I disagree. I reckon a good 60% of the blokes she meets would kick her right in the cunt.