CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Gedolf

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I agree with your sentiments, although the way that you've swanned in here acting like you own the place troubles me deeply. 

You're not the only one who noticed. Swaggering in like he owns the fucking place, does not give a fuck how arrogant it seems. Basically spitting in our faces and laughing. No doubt he'll be in the cooler shortly. 

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I didn't think you could get a parking ticket on those old light blue spaz cars.

I presume you mean NHS Invacars.

661px-Invacar_model_70.JPG

Designed by a sadist presumably. I mean if you were disabled and couldn't walk or could only walk with difficulty, what should we give you? How about the most unreliable car in the history of unreliable cars including the East European Trabant. No mobile phones in those days, so if it packed up which it did often you were stuffed.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, Rev said:

So, cunts over here donated cash, so that Live Aid could feed some fuckers who had completely lost the ability to digest food. What we should have done was air-drop this prick Geldof and 100 metric tonnes of condoms and told the cunts to stop over-breeding. I just never understood their way of thinking. "Help, we're fucking starving, no food, no money, no water. Hey, let's start a family". What the fuck kind of way is that to better your circumstances?

But, Rev, you're as guilty as Geldof when it comes to short-sightedness. OK, we should have put education and contraception into the mix, but what the pair of you have totally ignored is the direction of the winds of history in the mid to late 80's.

After Heysel it was obvious football had to change; Hillsborough suffocated the life from the remnants of the old ways. Geldof should have recognised that the forthcoming SKY revolution would be driven by football, and as such, instead of giving Ethiopia grain, he should have sent cunts like Bobby Charlton over to show them how to kick a fucking ball.

Fair enough; the Ethiopians can run a swift 10000m, but unless you're in the top 10 in the world, nocunt knows who the fuck you are. Do you know who the 1000th best footballer in the World is? Me fucking neither. He's probably some African playing for Cardiff reserves, picking up 3 grand a week. Geldof should have sussed this. The useless tar laying piece of shit. Or he should have got Tony Jacklin to show them the rudiments of golf. Or got Jocky fucking Wilson to show them how to fling an arrow after being on the business end of a gallon of Tennent's Super Pesh. After all, who ever saw a skinny dart player?

28 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

But, Rev, you're as guilty as Geldof when it comes to short-sightedness. OK, we should have put education and contraception into the mix, but what the pair of you have totally ignored is the direction of the winds of history in the mid to late 80's.

After Heysel it was obvious football had to change; Hillsborough suffocated the life from the remnants of the old ways. Geldof should have recognised that the forthcoming SKY revolution would be driven by football, and as such, instead of giving Ethiopia grain, he should have sent cunts like Bobby Charlton over to show them how to kick a fucking ball.

Fair enough; the Ethiopians can run a swift 10000m, but unless you're in the top 10 in the world, nocunt knows who the fuck you are. Do you know who the 1000th best footballer in the World is? Me fucking neither. He's probably some African playing for Cardiff reserves, picking up 3 grand a week. Geldof should have sussed this. The useless tar laying piece of shit. Or he should have got Tony Jacklin to show them the rudiments of golf. Or got Jocky fucking Wilson to show them how to fling an arrow after being on the business end of a gallon of Tennent's Super Pesh. After all, who ever saw a skinny dart player?

Everyone hates you.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Shit stabbing weasel.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Designed by a sadist presumably. I mean if you were disabled and couldn't walk or could only walk with difficulty, what should we give you? How about the most unreliable car in the history of unreliable cars including the East European Trabant. No mobile phones in those days, so if it packed up which it did often you were stuffed.

Still better than a fucking Smart car!

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The campaign to wipe out disablists continues. Not only are the government chasing them out their homes, how come new pedestrian crossings are silent? If that's not an attempt to encourage blind cunts to play fucking Frogger I don't know what is. One mistimed guide dog's sniff of a passing Jack Russell's shitter and it's game over.

Guest Ahriman
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Correct, lets not go down that route please.

Have I entered into some bizarro world where telling necrophilia jokes is now deemed to be too offensive for the Corner?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Have I entered into some bizarro world where telling necrophilia jokes is now deemed to be too offensive for the Corner?

It does seem fairly arbitrary, when I can tell someone to kill themselves in the most horrific fashion imaginable. 

Guest DingTheRioja

He's not British, therefore his opinion doesn't count.

All he wants is for us to stay in the EU so we can fund Irelands failed economy, and he's a bit tetchy when you ask about his tax status which could possibly fund a county or two on his own...

Guest Ollyboro

In this scruffy wanker's defence, he was basically responsible for Paula Yeast's (sic -hopefully) death.

The INXS cunt must have taken one fucking look at Geldof and thought: " If she'll suck that tramp's Frank she'll definitely asphyxiate me". He then dies, Paula never gets over it.......snooze button. In fact, it would probably be fair to lay the blame of his daughter's death at his door. Surely knowing that her scruffy cunt of a Dad was basically responsible for the premature death of her strumpet of a mother contributed to her indifferent lifestyle choices.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In this scruffy wanker's defence, he was basically responsible for Paula Yeast's (sic -hopefully) death.

The INXS cunt must have taken one fucking look at Geldof and thought: " If she'll suck that tramp's Frank she'll definitely asphyxiate me". He then dies, Paula never gets over it.......snooze button. In fact, it would probably be fair to lay the blame of his daughter's death at his door. Surely knowing that her scruffy cunt of a Dad was basically responsible for the premature death of her strumpet of a mother contributed to her indifferent lifestyle choices.

Durely this fucker should be up for a Darwin soon?

He seems to be Dr Death...

Guest deebom
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Durely this fucker should be up for a Darwin soon?

He seems to be Dr Death...

There are rumours that Geldof, being a man who has powerful connections, and being a right bastard, had the Aussie 'dealt with'

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, deebom said:

There are rumours that Geldof, being a man who has powerful connections, and being a right bastard, had the Aussie 'dealt with'

If he did, he'd wasted his money it was probably only a matter of a few more months before the idiot took a wrong dose anyway.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So, an almighty surprise to discover that the farmers agree with this Geldof character and want to remain in the EU. I can't for the life of me understand why, other than massive subsidies so that actually only have to grow fuck all to give them more time to loiter around public lavs. Or, maybe it has something to do with the hourly rate they pay the workforce.

10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So, an almighty surprise to discover that the farmers agree with this Geldof character and want to remain in the EU. I can't for the life of me understand why, other than massive subsidies so that actually only have to grow fuck all to give them more time to loiter around public lavs. Or, maybe it has something to do with the hourly rate they pay the workforce.

The aristocrat, who is the father of Samantha Cameron, is just one of a hundreds of wealthy landowners who get millions per year paid out by the EU's Common Agricultural Policy.

The inbred cunts who are Britain's landed elite claim millions a year to bankroll their huge inherited estates.

No small wonder the richest people in the uk are desperate to stay in.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

The aristocrat, who is the father of Samantha Cameron, is just one of a hundreds of wealthy landowners who get millions per year paid out by the EU's Common Agricultural Policy.

The inbred cunts who are Britain's landed elite claim millions a year to bankroll their huge inherited estates.

No small wonder the richest people in the uk are desperate to stay in.

The majority of U.K. farmers are not massive corn estate east Anglian cunts. Most are strapped . You sir, are a spam munching urban rodent, and a guttersnipe to boot. And you're all immigration obsessed, it's only a small part of it all. I thought you worked in construction ?