CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why are Welsh cunts so good at moment UPDATE

Guest N/A

What the fuck is going on?

Have the planets of the solar system come into line with the rising of the Welsh sun after a millenium of rain.   What is with the Welsh getting to the Euros 16 despite that manager dying whilst wanking off furiously with an orange in his mouth and a rope round his neck when his Mrs popped to the shops.    Then the fucking Welsh top the group and go onto the quarter finals.  I know that if you put a 100 chimps in a room with typewriters they will eventually write Shakespeare. But no one said one of the fucking chimps would play football.

The fucking Welsh cunts then go onto be a major vote in the Out referendum like good obedient subservients. Unlike those Scotish splitters and shifty Catholic Irish cunts. The red hand gang are fine.

Finally the Welsh have put forward a new Tory ...yes Tory party leader candidate....who is young and not privileged class....what the fuck !  

However, I still maintain that Welsh men use their personalities as contraception.   Cunts.

PS....is there no end to this red tide of shite. Welsh men learn to play football and to communicate with primates. A zoo animal and his 10 mates qualify for Euro semi final.  What on earth will be next?  Welsh man found to be sexy enough to be allowed to fuck an English girl?   Now I'm making that up.

Don't get too comfortable with it, Mongy.

Soon we will develop a complete and totally unjustified arrogance, become shit at everything again and try make the rest of the universe hate us, whilst referring to our one moment of footballing glory about 50 years prior. 

Or 'English', for short. 

(The like is for the football playing monkey bit, bravo, very good). 

Guest Bill Stickers

Are you some Yorkshire twat, or just too stupid and lazy to include the word 'the' in your nomination title? You, like Eddie, are an underdeveloped Manlet. 

12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you some Yorkshire twat, or just too stupid and lazy to include the word 'the' in your nomination title? You, like Eddie, are an underdeveloped Manlet. 

Shut up sissy.  Now go wash some pots or do your nails or something.  They boys are talking !

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I bet monumental has his own house bill, unlike you, but you do have your own front room. Fucking toilet sharing peasant.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I bet monumental has his own house bill, unlike you, but you do have your own front room. Fucking toilet sharing peasant.

You'd give anything to be 25 again in a house share Eddie, rather than 47 with a third hand BMW with 180,000 miles on the clock, a defaulting mortgage, and a semi detached in Freid Barnet with a concrete garden that you can call your own. 

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You'd give anything to be 25 again in a house share Eddie, rather than 47 with a third hand BMW with 180,000 miles on the clock, a defaulting mortgage, and a semi detached in Freid Barnet with a concrete garden that you can call your own. 

You're never own a property bill, washed up at 25. Did you like my Aston?,  it's Ok for weekends but I prefer my s class for everyday use, I'm glad you're poor, it suits you.

Guest Bill Stickers
43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're never own a property bill, washed up at 25. Did you like my Aston?,  it's Ok for weekends but I prefer my s class for everyday use, I'm glad you're poor, it suits you.

The old Eddie has gone. Jovial, witty. Now we've got a bitter, aggressive old man. What happened to you in the clink Eddie? Were you fucked silly by a black man? 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The old Eddie has gone. Jovial, witty. Now we've got a bitter, aggressive old man. What happened to you in the clink Eddie? Were you fucked silly by a black man? 

I can't talk about it Bill, I've not been sleeping and I'm shouting at everyone for no good reason. I may not bounce back this time. The only happy thought I have is picturing quincy frantically attempting to ditch his property empire before the market implodes. I hope his wife leaves him.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can't talk about it Bill, I've not been sleeping and I'm shouting at everyone for no good reason. I may not bounce back this time. The only happy thought I have is picturing quincy frantically attempting to ditch his property empire before the market implodes. I hope his wife leaves him.

What I really want is more cooking recepies from PunkApe. I reckon he can do a mean beans on toast, and is also a dab hand at crisp sandwiches. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Don't get too comfortable with it, Mongy.

Soon we will develop a complete and totally unjustified arrogance, become shit at everything again and try make the rest of the universe hate us, whilst referring to our one moment of footballing glory about 50 years prior. 

Or 'English', for short. 

(The like is for the football playing monkey bit, bravo, very good). 

When did Wales last have any footballing glory?

(the glory holes in the Swansea public bogs don't count....)

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

You are Frank and I claim my V8 Vantage!

23 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill are you just a LAZY twat or just fucking DIM as you never seem to nominate anything.....that fucking "potatoe" nom is a fucking disgrace....don't criticise my noms, they are about the only thing on here most weeks.  They may be poorly written but at least they stir the shit pot.

PING.....that's the micro, now fuck off and eat your fucking spud ! Cunt

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

When did Wales last have any footballing glory?

(the glory holes in the Swansea public bogs don't count....)

You are Frank and I claim my V8 Vantage!

I can't decide which must be worse, your crippling autism, or your sheer stupidity. 

Guest Fatty
23 hours ago, Eddie said:

He can rent the West wing from me if he has enough cash, it has 4 bathrooms, he would have his own toilet or 4

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I can't decide which must be worse, your crippling autism, or your sheer stupidity. 

How lovely of you, keep those compliments coming, I can't get enough of them!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bill are you just a LAZY twat or just fucking DIM as you never seem to nominate anything.....that fucking "potatoe" nom is a fucking disgrace....don't criticise my noms, they are about the only thing on here most weeks.  They may be poorly written but at least they stir the shit pot.

PING.....that's the micro, now fuck off and eat your fucking spud ! Cunt

You clearly never read my nom about shitting ones self and having the decency to admit it. Hall of fame material, up there with yacht. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You clearly never read my nom about shitting ones self and having the decency to admit it. Hall of fame material, up there with yacht. 

Fuck off with that shit, my "not shitting where you eat" fucking shits over your shitting yourself piece of shit. And don't take yacht in vain.

21 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

When was that nom...1973!!!  Very little Pulitzer prise material coming from you these days.  Now pull your socks up and be the cunt I know you can be and stop these simple boring one liners that are nothing to,do with the nom.   Any cunt can do them...fuck me ...even Punk Ape can manage......pile of shit...or wanker!    That's his best!

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

When was that nom...1973!!!  Very little Pulitzer prise material coming from you these days.  Now pull your socks up and be the cunt I know you can be and stop these simple boring one liners that are nothing to,do with the nom.   Any cunt can do them...fuck me ...even Punk Ape can manage......pile of shit...or wanker!    That's his best!

Have a heart MC. Ever since the sheep told him to piss off he's turned into a grassing whinging wanker.

13 hours ago, Snatch said:

Have a heart MC. Ever since the sheep told him to piss off he's turned into a grassing whinging wanker.

Yes...I heard he is a Grass.