CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who eat food when they go out

Guest N/A

First of all can I just express my dismay at what is rapidly becoming known as "potatoe gate"....... Where eating a potatoes has been deemed a "nomination" !!! 

So I would like to nominate anyone who actually goes out to a restaurant and eats "food" a cunt !  What the fuck are they thinking? They arrange to go out, they book a table, they don't eat a hearty lunch so as to not spoil their meal.....what fucking cunts do that?

No doubt people who go on holiday when at an airport will be the next nom...or...fuck me I think people who swim at the pool are cunts.

i can actually hear the monumentally thick cogs wearing away in people's minds trying to scrape together the shittest couple of sentences to justify a topic.    To give you a grain of inspiration why not consider the following,

cunts who breath, cunts who send their children to school every weekday between 9 and 3.30 pm, cunts who who have evolved motornuron skills allowing them to link thought process with communicative typing actions.....what cunts .

fuck it why don't you simply trawl through the past sections and cunt an  paste a nom like I do.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

How about people that buy a car then drive it around. What a bunch of thoughtless cunts they are.

Did you know that Manky rides a bike?

15 hours ago, Ape said:

How about "illiterate thick cunts" as a topic then?

Yes that's a start....Clearly Punkape and yourself are inspiration for that nom.

23 hours ago, Snatch said:

How about people that buy a car then drive it around. What a bunch of thoughtless cunts they are.

That's a bit too obvious...but maybe Bill could turn that into....cunts who drive a car but don't use a break or steering wheel or sit in the drivers seat....basically they don't drive.  But have bought a Jacket Potatoe for lunch !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

First of all can I just express my dismay at what is rapidly becoming known as "potatoe gate"....... Where eating a potatoes has been deemed a "nomination" !!! 

So I would like to nominate anyone who actually goes out to a restaurant and eats "food" a cunt !  What the fuck are they thinking? They arrange to go out, they book a table, they don't eat a hearty lunch so as to not spoil their meal.....what fucking cunts do that?

No doubt people who go on holiday when at an airport will be the next nom...or...fuck me I think people who swim at the pool are cunts.

i can actually hear the monumentally thick cogs wearing away in people's minds trying to scrape together the shittest couple of sentences to justify a topic.    To give you a grain of inspiration why not consider the following,

cunts who breath, cunts who send their children to school every weekday between 9 and 3.30 pm, cunts who who have evolved motornuron skills allowing them to link thought process with communicative typing actions.....what cunts .

fuck it why don't you simply trawl through the past sections and cunt an  paste a nom like I do.

You are seriously, seriously thick. Your spelling and grammar are quite honestly at around the level of a 9 year old. Truly, my 8 year old niece is quite bright , and would show you up badly. Plus you can't seem to work autocorrect. Stick to operating farm machinery, hopefully you'll get dragged in and horribly mangled into a bale.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Snatch said:

Would that be somewhat dependent on the vehicle make?  Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, definitely cunts.  

46 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You are seriously, seriously thick. Your spelling and grammar are quite honestly at around the level of a 9 year old. Truly, my 8 year old niece is quite bright , and would show you up badly. Plus you can't seem to work autocorrect. Stick to operating farm machinery, hopefully you'll get dragged in and horribly mangled into a bale.

Thank fuck it's only your brother/ sister who have had children.   Please continue with the mass genocide of your family line and gene pool,by wanking off every night into a tissue alone in you beds it and flushing you horrible issue down the toilet where you belong.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm starting to think that Mongy is Manky's alter-ego........

One is a submissive, decrepit, ginger loser on a bike. The other is a wannabe alpha-male; who has made good in life and drives a shit BMW with a two-tone paint job.

But 'both' are linked by the claim they were born in the god forsaken shithole of Manchester, are illiterate racists, and undeniably the two thickest cunts to ever grace CC. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm disappointed that other honourable cunts on here have dignified and validated this pile of dyslexic bile by responding.

Quite possibly the worst nomination since Frank's SAS number. 

However, it has garnered snatch's seal of approval, which guarantees it's a load of old bollocks that even ding can't giggle at in his usual infantile, medically alarming way. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Thank fuck it's only your brother/ sister who have had children.   Please continue with the mass genocide of your family line and gene pool,by wanking off every night into a tissue alone in you beds it and flushing you horrible issue down the toilet where you belong.

Be quiet you old spastic.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm disappointed that other honourable cunts on here have dignified and validated this pile of dyslexic bile by responding.

Quite possibly the worst nomination since Frank's SAS number. 

However, it has garnered snatch's seal of approval, which guarantees it's a load of old bollocks that even ding can't giggle at in his usual infantile, medically alarming way. 

Fucking knob.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fucking knob.

Ouch, that hurt Snatch. I may have to take a prolonged break from the Corner until I recover the self-confidence to post something.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Ouch, that hurt Snatch. I may have to take a prolonged break from the Corner until I recover the self-confidence to post something.

Before you go don't forget to run to the mods first and cry because I called you a fucking knob.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Before you go don't forget to run to the mods first and cry because I called you a fucking knob.

I have reported you for calling me a knob head. I think even you can accept you went way too far there. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have reported you for calling me a knob head. I think even you can accept you went way too far there. 

You did what? You sir,are a twat. 

Guest deebom

I too went to a restaurant once, though it was somewhat spoiled by Punkape stumbling in to cadge some spare change, and then trying to steal my roll.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

..... and undeniably the two thickest cunts to ever grace CC. 

Oi cunt.. what about me?

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

......which guarantees it's a load of old bollocks that even ding can't giggle at in his usual infantile, medically alarming way. 

You want to fucking bet?