CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aloo Akbar...Alan's Snack bar !

Guest N/A

15 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Hello Mr.One Brain Cell...you really do think your a smart ass...don't you pleb boy...are you ready for the wrath of my thunder..dark clouds are above you my little pleb boy..and you know what comes out of dark clouds...that's right pleb boy...i'm going to piss all over you...and then you can fuck off back to your train spotting..

I speak on behalf of the cunts here when I say, fuck off. 

16 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Hello Mr.One Brain Cell...you really do think your a smart ass...don't you pleb boy...are you ready for the wrath of my thunder..dark clouds are above you my little pleb boy..and you know what comes out of dark clouds...that's right pleb boy...i'm going to piss all over you...and then you can fuck off back to your train spotting..

I'm the proud owner of a spastic retard shit-cunt detector - you send it off the scale.

On 12 July 2016 at 11:58 PM, Gurt said:

You deserve to be crucified and die for your sins. 

You think you are fucking hilarious and always have something you think is funny to say whereas on this forum, as well as in real life, you are despised by all who know you. You are just the type of braying, low-life, northern prick that people go out of their way to avoid and I think I speak for everyone here by saying I hope you fucking die.

Fuck off.

Gurt......,,you rarely contribute but when you do it's rather sad and tired.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Gurt......,,you rarely contribute but when you do it's rather sad and tired.

lol . Bit like your gay life. lol .lol lol 

golf. Lol

Cunt

lol

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:56 AM, ThunderCunt said:

Ah, so we have another "I'm going to fucking fuck you all" type prick have we?

£5 on burnout by August...

On 7/16/2016 at 3:42 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, so we have another "I'm going to fucking fuck you all" type prick have we?

£5 on burnout by August...

Don't be a cuntbundle all your life Ding...you know that's not true...use your brain for once and see beyond the other asswipers ignorance..

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Don't be a cuntbundle all your life Ding...you know that's not true...use your brain for once and see beyond the other asswipers ignorance..

"asswipers"...?