CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Working on the doors of cunts dens, the worst I've ever been hurt has been by women, not because they hit harder, because no matter what they do, you're not allowed to knock them the fuck out..and they know it.

The situation is going to get far worse for doormen, especially with the growing number of transgender folk frequenting bars and clubs these days.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

You are allowed to defend yourself against a woman who thinks she can get away with being violent towards a you. I wouldn't think twice about using reasonable force to defend myself against a women if I had to too..... all in the spirit of equality.

As a member of the public you can, as a badged male doorman you're only permitted to use restraint against violent women, even armed ones. It's why the rougher venues also employ female door staff. If you search a woman, chances are she will claim sexual assault. It's a legal fucking minefield. And if you give a bloke a hiding, make sure it's a white bloke. I quit the job partly because every time I had to whack someone who had attacked first, I was spending the next 4 hours justifying it to the police, the cunts invariably have their mates claiming you started it.

Guest Gong Farmer
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's no fucker taking bets with those two cunts. Funny how TS fucked off rather sharpish heading towards Tower Bridge with his pockets jingling. 

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The situation is going to get far worse for doormen, especially with the growing number of transgender folk frequenting bars and clubs these days. 

True, although to be fair, the gender bender element tend not to be violent. The ones you have problems with are the half pint heroes and wannabe gangstas who turn up cupping Stanley knives in their pocket and are looking to establish a reputation by taking out a bouncer. You learn to spot them coming and the second they make a sudden move you put them on their arse. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True, although to be fair, the gender bender element tend not to be violent. The ones you have problems with are the half pint heroes and wannabe gangstas who turn up cupping Stanley knives in their pocket and are looking to establish a reputation by taking out a bouncer. You learn to spot them coming and the second they make a sudden move you put them on their arse. 

Should ever you encounter Punkape, please ensure to give him/her a thoroughly good clout on my behalf.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's no fucker taking bets with those two cunts. Funny how TS fucked off rather sharpish heading towards Tower Bridge with his pockets jingling. 

(Before his swim across the Thames, you mean?) The Met Police must've kept the footage, which they take from the top-shelf at Xmas time for a laugh.

Guest Manky
46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Should ever you encounter Punkape, please ensure to give him/her a thoroughly good clout on my behalf.

Did you know he is an elite trained killer?

69th.jpg

Guest Gong Farmer
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a member of the public you can, as a badged male doorman you're only permitted to use restraint against violent women, even armed ones. It's why the rougher venues also employ female door staff. If you search a woman, chances are she will claim sexual assault. It's a legal fucking minefield. And if you give a bloke a hiding, make sure it's a white bloke. I quit the job partly because every time I had to whack someone who had attacked first, I was spending the next 4 hours justifying it to the police, the cunts invariably have their mates claiming you started it.

I wouldn't go as far as actually inflicting any pain or damage on a female assailant  , I wouldn't need to. I practiced Pencat Silat for years, an Indonesian martial art that's doesn't really lend it's self to the sport arena like a lot of other martial arts can and do, they have their sporting versions. First off she/he wouldn't get near me to make contact unless he/she was also a practitioner of the art, and secondly, if it happend to be  female I'd be more intent in just making her look stupid, deflecting without a follow through attack or at the most a grab of an appendage and lowered gently to the floor, that''s all, nothing overkill or nasty, just make them look like the cunt they're being.

If a knife is pulled invoke rule #1...... that being run like fuck if possible as either two things are going to happen, the assailant will get hurt or I'll get hurt, someone is going to get hurt when I knife or any other weapon is involved.... hence run away if you can.

Guest Gong Farmer
47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

(Before his swim across the Thames, you mean?) The Met Police must've kept the footage, which they take from the top-shelf at Xmas time for a laugh.

He was so weighed down with his takings he sank.

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I wouldn't go as far as actually inflicting any pain or damage on a female assailant  , I wouldn't need to. I practiced Pencat Silat for years, an Indonesian martial art that's doesn't really lend it's self to the sport arena like a lot of other martial arts can and do, they have their sporting versions. First off she/he wouldn't get near me to make contact unless he/she was also a practitioner of the art, and secondly, if it happend to be  female I'd be more intent in just making her look stupid, deflecting without a follow through attack or at the most a grab of an appendage and lowered gently to the floor, that''s all, nothing overkill or nasty, just make them look like the cunt they're being.

If a knife is pulled invoke rule #1...... that being run like fuck if possible as either two things are going to happen, the assailant will get hurt or I'll get hurt, someone is going to get hurt when I knife or any other weapon is involved.... hence run away if you can.

I tried Jap-slapping when I was in my twenties, but the people involved were into the spiritual/philosophy side a bit too heavily for my liking. I learnt all the useful stuff from a Royal Marine and a former SBS member who were two of the owners of the security firm I worked for, they had a vast bag of tricks for putting down violent nutjobs.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tried Jap-slapping when I was in my twenties, but the people involved were into the spiritual/philosophy side a bit too heavily for my liking. I learnt all the useful stuff from a Royal Marine and a former SBS member who were two of the owners of the security firm I worked for, they had a vast bag of tricks for putting down violent nutjobs.

It's all good stuff. The thing is that it has to become second nature, that you react on a learned instinct without without thinking about it. The thing about Pencat Silat is that the spiritual/philosophy supports it, without it it doesn't work, you need that as a grounding for the discipline,it's the oldest form of martial art there is that also borrows from other disciplines. Because of the Dutch/Indonesian connection it's very popular in the Netherlands. I think you'd like it and would suit someone in your line of work.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's all good stuff. The thing is that it has to become second nature, that you react on a learned instinct without without thinking about it. The thing about Pencat Silat is that there that spiritual/philosphy supporting it but without it it doesn't work, you need that as a grounding and for the discipline,it's the oldest form of martial art there is that also borrows from other disciplines. Becuase of the Dutch/Indonesian connection it very popular here. I think you'd like it and would suit someone in your line of work.

Will watch properly later, had a quick scan and it looks like it has a lot in common with wing chun. The defensive stance and central line striking are similar. It also seems to have elements of Filipino  Kali with some of the stick fighting techniques I just saw at the start. It's good to learn and observe different styles and disciplines, you build up your own tool box of bits and pieces that suit you and your own approach.

23 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's all good stuff. The thing is that it has to become second nature, that you react on a learned instinct without without thinking about it. The thing about Pencat Silat is that the spiritual/philosophy supports it, without it it doesn't work, you need that as a grounding for the discipline,it's the oldest form of martial art there is that also borrows from other disciplines. Because of the Dutch/Indonesian connection it's very popular in the Netherlands. I think you'd like it and would suit someone in your line of work.

I can assure you this aspect of it is greatly diminished when drunk.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've spared with Wolfie and he's fucking hard work, not something I'd want to repeat in a hurry as he fucking hurts, he hospitalized me good and proper... I shit you not.

Ask roops. Although she'd never admit it, old wolf has battered her round the ring a few times. Don't try head shots with him mind, his ridiculous beard will absorb your blows.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll wager Punkers' 'Jap-slapping' skills are far more well-honed than yours, Eric.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some of my old oppos got well into the jap slapping. A great skill to have because it also gives you great strength, especially in the core and hones your reactions, but I always stuck with the philosophy of a stunning blow to the balls will stop any cunt in their tracks. Or 50 rounds from the GPMG.