CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angela lesbian Eagle

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Dunno, it's puzzled me for years. It seems to me they're trying to be, or pretending to be something they're not. And if that's true, would you want one some idiot cunt like that running the country? Might as well give the top job to Eddie fucking Izzard or Dale Winton, and make all their hand picked gameshow panel MPs. Of course, our very own bible quoting extraordinaire Punkape should be "Mr Speaker" in order to offer some balance to proceedings. 

If I was speaker I'd kick Dennis Skinner in the nuts at the beginning of every session.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Naked lunch is one of the best books I have never read. The vibrator was from a company or place called Yokohama which gives me a good idea. Why they name all nuclear test sites after Japanese cities? A 50kt yield Rampant Rabbit would surely take the newness off a badly packed kebab

Named lunch is a load of bollocks.

I doubt you've read it anyway in Cheetham Hill.

Cunts like you have dinner at lunch time and tea instead of dinner.

Naked lunch for you is arriving pissed at the chippy on a match day with no fucking clothes on and hoping to stick your knob in the batter mix.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Naked lunch for you is arriving pissed at the chippy on a match day with no fucking clothes on and hoping to stick your knob in the batter mix.

You make that sound like unusual behaviour. Stupid Cheshire cunt. Have you been sniffing ICI's famous marching powder down the Northwich salt mines?

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Deny it all they like, what these butch types really want is a cock, and they're secretly jealous of those who have one. 

I can't believe no-one's ever figured this out before. I'm off now to make my fortune in the highly respected field of psychoanalysis. 

You would be very good at that Baws, and finding out where people live.;)

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope everyone is aware that the band, Stiff Little Fingers, are named after a Vibrators song.

William S Burroughs was a cunt.

..and there was me thinking it was from The Invaders...

Guest Snatch
On 10/07/2016 at 5:33 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I hope everyone is aware that the band, Stiff Little Fingers, are named after a Vibrators song.

William S Burroughs was a cunt.

I hope everyone is aware that the band,Motörhead,had a song called Vibrator and it is now possible,through the medium of the internet,to purchase Motörhead vibrators at a very reasonable price.

She's one of those old school lesbanians who almost certainly read Sociology at Uni and wore the dyke uniform of fez, home-made and organic piss-dyed Aran knit, Che Fucking Dirty Commie Fucking Bastard Guevara T-shirt, combat shorts, novelty rainbow socks with individual toe gloves, cherry red Dr Marten boots and sported a beard. I've got nothing against fucking lesbians, but it's time the cunts got their bastard act together. Lesbians should all look like either Lucy Verasamy or Esther McVey and willingly indulge in deep anal public fisting (up to the fucking elbow at least). I don't want to see, or hear about any more of these flabby-buttocked, sagging-titted old pot-boilers with crusty fuds like a fucking ripped out fireplace and sweaty flaps like a pair of LIDL gammon hangers. I want her dead.

• Like 4

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I see Miss "Muff Diver" Eagle has withdrawn from the Labour Party leadership and not before time.

This country is not ready for a carpet muncher in high political office and she's gone before her sordid living arrangements became the talk of the country.

Very chattering class comment, you are a taxi driver in Stockport I think.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Very chattering class comment, you are a taxi driver in Stockport I think.

No, he gets taken roughly from behind my taxi drivers in Stockport.

Not sure whether the clock is still running or not...

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I see Miss "Muff Diver" Eagle has withdrawn from the Labour Party leadership and not before time.

This country is not ready for a carpet muncher in high political office and she's gone before her sordid living arrangements became the talk of the country.

I can think of a number of reasons why it would be better if Angela Eagle didn't become leader of the Labour party, but her sexuality isn't one of them. The fact that you find her living arrangements sordid says rather more about you than it does about her.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

It says more about you than her that you don't think the country is ready for a political figure who is also a mung bean flicker.

Presumably though, you think that we are evolved enough to accept a triple chinned hooray Henry with a penchant for shoving his cock in a dead pigs gob.

23 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I can think of a number of reasons why it would be better if Angela Eagle didn't become leader of the Labour party, but her sexuality isn't one of them. The fact that you find her living arrangements sordid says rather more about you than it does about her.

2 dykes in number 10 ?

That would turn the office of Prime  Minister into a laughing stock.

You hadn't thought through your point at all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It says more about you than her that you don't think the country is ready for a political figure who is also a mung bean flicker.

Presumably though, you think that we are evolved enough to accept a triple chinned hooray Henry with a penchant for shoving his cock in a dead pigs gob.

The MORAL majority is larger but quieter that you think and they silently condemn homosexuality.

They can no longer openly condemn it as they are branded homophobes by the same cunts who branded them as racists for wanting immigration controls.

Fuck off .

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Yes, but Eagle's not a proper lezza, is she? I've got loads of reality lezza DVDs, so I know for a fact what I'm talking about.

Your average lezza wears lingerie and high heels. The lezza and her numerous lezza mates like sticking dildos up one another's stinkers and bluts. They then enjoy being interrupted by a bloke with a huge cock. After he's fucked them the lezzas enjoy pleading with him to ice their faces. Eagle would NEVER behave like that. And unlike proper lezzas, Eagle's voice is usually in synch with her lips (mouth lips).

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Yes, but Eagle's not a proper lezza, is she? I've got loads of reality lezza DVDs, so I know for a fact what I'm talking about.

Your average lezza wears lingerie and high heels. The lezza and her numerous lezza mates like sticking dildos up one another's stinkers and bluts. They then enjoy being interrupted by a bloke with a huge cock. After he's fucked them the lezzas enjoy pleading with him to ice their faces. Eagle would NEVER behave like that. And unlike proper lezzas, Eagle's voice is usually in synch with her lips (mouth lips).

Pervert and peasant.

lol.

54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The MORAL majority is larger but quieter that you think and they silently condemn homosexuality.

They can no longer openly condemn it as they are branded homophobes by the same cunts who branded them as racists for wanting immigration controls.

Fuck off .

Have you seen her partner Maria. Looks like Alan Alda after a shopping spree in Tescos

On 10/07/2016 at 5:07 PM, Manky said:

Naked lunch is one of the best books I have never read. The vibrator was from a company or place called Yokohama which gives me a good idea. Why they name all nuclear test sites after Japanese cities? A 50kt yield Rampant Rabbit would surely take the newness off a badly packed kebab

Manky,  imho the Western Lands trilogy eclipsed Naked Lunch. If you haven't already read them, steal yourself a copy next time you venture into scouseland. Superb writing.