CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angela lesbian Eagle

Earl of Punkape

So this ugly lesbian presumes that as an openly gay woman she will be acceptable to lead the Her Majesty's opposition in this country.This is gross arrogance.

She must also presume that arriving at the Palace to tell the Queen she is forming a new Government upon general election success is also acceptable. Will her civil partner go with her to the Palace and then move into Downing St with her ?

Guest nobgobbler

I just can't take anything the Eagle cunt says seriously. It's always puzzled me as to why they let women enter politics, they either get allowed in because they are a lezzer aka the Eagle cunt, or a mother aka Andrea Leadsom. One is after the pink vote and the other is after the chav vote, well there are plenty of em. And why are lezzers always ugly? True, they don't expect a man to fancy them, why should a woman fancy them, or anybody, or Frank? Weirdo rug munchers. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Why are you so pre-occupied with Gays and Dykes Spunky, are you in that club too? Your arse must be like a blind cobblers thumb.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I just can't take anything the Eagle cunt says seriously. It's always puzzled me as to why they let women enter politics, they either get allowed in because they are a lezzer aka the Eagle cunt, or a mother aka Andrea Leadsom. One is after the pink vote and the other is after the chav vote, well there are plenty of em. And why are lezzers always ugly? True, they don't expect a man to fancy them, why should a woman fancy them, or anybody, or Frank? Weirdo rug munchers. 

None of the lezzers are ugly in the films I've seen lately...

I've got no problem with her being a lesbian, I've got a problem with her being a Blairite who thinks she has the right to oust the democratically elected leader of the Labour party, instead of fighting a Tory Party which is about to lurch to the right.

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Why are you so pre-occupied with Gays and Dykes Spunky, are you in that club too? Your arse must be like a blind cobblers thumb.

Why do the BBC and the mass media go on about it all the time?

Is it because they are so full of benders with no family commitments that they can apply time, that normal family people cannot, to promote their sordid interests ?

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Would you be happy if your son or brother/sister  was in a sexual relationship with someone from the same sex ?

Would you prefer it if their partners were the opposite sex ?

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Would you be happy if your son or brother/sister  was in a sexual relationship with someone from the same sex ?

No, but I wouldn't let them anywhere near your golf club......... Have you tried therapy for your obsession?

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Would you be concerned about your own mental health were you to even ponder such a situation? 

Guest nobgobbler
56 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

None of the lezzers are ugly in the films I've seen lately...

They're only acting. Anyway, you'll go blind. 

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Everyone currently alive on this planet. Specific enough for you? This obviously includes the population of Nigeria.

Please detail how peoples from countries I've not been to or who have ever even heard of me hate me ?

Please be specific....

Many people in Cheshire, London and at all my golf clubs don't hate me either. 

You are deluded or mad. Or both.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Please detail how peoples from countries I've not been to or who have ever even heard of me hate me ?

Please be specific....

Many people in Cheshire, London and at all my golf clubs don't hate me either. 

You are deluded or mad. Or both.

i think you'll find they do. What's to like? You're a snivelling little toad. Lol. Lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

So this ugly lesbian presumes that as an openly gay woman she will be acceptable to lead the Her Majesty's opposition in this country.This is gross arrogance.

She must also presume that arriving at the Palace to tell the Queen she is forming a new Government upon general election success is also acceptable. Will her civil partner go with her to the Palace and then move into Downing St with her ?

More gay chat, from the usual font of all gayness.