CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wimbledon fist-pumping

Bubba C

I'm not talking about Punkers glazing his knuckles whilst watching the men's final, but am referring to this incessant need to celebrate every single fucking point won with a fist-pump and shout as though they've won the match. 

After all, the well paid cunts are performing their daily job, for which they are handsomely rewarded, I mean I can't imagine ding sliding Klinsmann-esque across the McDonald's toilet floor after a successful mopping, or manky pulling his Matalan t-shirt over his wrinkled, ginger head and tearing about; a la Ravanelli, upon completion of a successful stint at a Canal Street glory hole. 

Do your job, play the fucking game, and fuck off. 

• Like 2

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, Bubba C said: or manky pulling his Matalan t-shirt over his wrinkled, ginger head and tearing about; a la Ravanelli, upon completion of a successful stint at a Canal Street glory hole. 

Is Bubba Spunkape? Both know more about Canal Street than is healthy. Are they both friends of Dorothy?

One of my favourite euphemisms for ladies who drink from the furry goblet is 'lady tennis players'  but for the life of me I know not why. For them, fist pumping paints a completely different picture.

Guest DingTheRioja

On a lighter note, flicking across the channels last night and there was some MILF looking blonde sat at a table with Navratilova on one side and Balding on the other... poor thing looked like a rabbit in the headlights... I'm sure she was backing the chair away from the table...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

On a lighter note, flicking across the channels last night and there was some MILF looking blonde sat at a table with Navratilova on one side and Balding on the other... poor thing looked like a rabbit in the headlights... I'm sure she was backing the chair away from the table...

There's some 'Wimbledon fist-pumping' for you.

Wearing her like a Marigold by 8.30 p.m. - guaranteed.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'm not talking about Punkers glazing his knuckles whilst watching the men's final, but am referring to this incessant need to celebrate every single fucking point won with a fist-pump and shout as though they've won the match. 

After all, the well paid cunts are performing their daily job, for which they are handsomely rewarded, I mean I can't imagine ding sliding Klinsmann-esque across the McDonald's toilet floor after a successful mopping, or manky pulling his Matalan t-shirt over his wrinkled, ginger head and tearing about; a la Ravanelli, upon completion of a successful stint at a Canal Street glory hole. 

Do your job, play the fucking game, and fuck off. 

I'll add to this - the cunt doubles players that touch hands after every fucking point in some "high five" Americunt manner. 

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

The people who fuck me off are the crowd members who think they are being funny and unique by shouting things like "I love you Andy!" when it all goes quiet. It seems they are labouring under the delusion that the person who shouts something very moronic the loudest is the funniest. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The people who fuck me off are the crowd members who think they are being funny and unique by shouting things like "I love you Andy!" when it all goes quiet. It seems they are labouring under the delusion that the person who shouts something very moronic the loudest is the funniest. 

Murray may be a cunt, but he's probably thinking the same, along with "my wife is better looking so fuck off munter"...

... just waiting for him to say it out loud on mic...

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think the cunt who started the "let's go Andy, let's go" chant after the match, during the presentation ceremony, can probably be awarded the 'thickest idiot' trophy. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I'll add to this - the cunt doubles players that touch hands after every fucking point in some "high five" Americunt manner. 

Indeed, ape.  In fact, people who high-five in any scenario should be shot. 

I especially hate couples who do this as their 'thing' to celebrate how amazing they are. In a similar vein, ugly cunts who have kids to show the world they've found somebody willing to accept their grotesque physical features and mate with them, celebrating this by producing a 'fuck trophy'. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I think the cunt who started the "let's go Andy, let's go" chant after the match, during the presentation ceremony, can probably be awarded the 'thickest idiot' trophy. 

A chinless fucking twat, no doubt.

Kate+Middleton+and+Prince+William.jpg

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

See also "Go In The Hole!" oinkers at any faggy little Golfer that lobs a 9-iron within a country mile of the flag.

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Luv you Bill!!!

Lol lol lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh dear....would that be anything like pressing the caps lock button and keying your own fucking name in ridiculous self praise, Bill?  

Idiot. 

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oh dear....would that be anything like pressing the caps lock button and keying your own fucking name in ridiculous self praise, Bill?  

Idiot. 

Wiz, it hasn't escaped my attention that you comment not once on the topic of any nom, and insist on abusing regular, more popular contributors (such as myself, william and ape), repeating Sickipedia jokes (but making them less funny) or posting perverted comments aimed at female members.

Would you be so kind as to take your own advice, remove yourself from CC, and perhaps start your own site where you can troll yourself to your hearts content?

Failing that, kill yourself.

Many thanks

Bubba D. Cunt (and everyone else on CC)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Wiz, it hasn't escaped my attention that you comment not once on the topic of any nom, and insist on abusing regular, more popular contributors (such as myself, william and ape), repeating Sickipedia jokes (but making them less funny) or posting perverted comments aimed at female members.

Would you be so kind as to take your own advice, remove yourself from CC, and perhaps start your own site where you can troll yourself to your hearts content?

Many thanks

Him and Billingdon are in danger of becoming the new Roops and Decs. 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Idiot. 

Have you seen the leaderboard recently though? I'm doing rather well for the month. Jealousy is a terrible thing. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A chinless fucking twat, no doubt.

Kate+Middleton+and+Prince+William.jpg

17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is he sucking off The Invisible Man there?

Maybe not, but I think the big handed bloke behind might be taking The Duchess up the arse..

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM, Bubba C said:

Many thanks

Hypocritical cunt. It's almost tedious which for you is a step up. Perhaps now is a time to remind you I was a member of this esteemed site before you knew it existed. 

Now off you go to rejoin poor lonely Decs at spastic wankers.com. There's a good lad. If you see a broken bottle along the way feel free to disembowel Bill and his sad organ grinding chimp we know as Ape. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Hypocritical cunt. It's almost tedious which for you is a step up. Perhaps now is a time to remind you I was a member of this esteemed site before you knew it existed. 

And here it is! The real reason for all of sleeve's bitterness! He's trying to pull seniority and doesn't like it that it simply doesn't exist here!

I hate to quote a children's film, but it's just too perfect:

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

On 10/07/2016 at 6:56 PM, Bill Stickers said:

COME ON, TIM!!!