CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mardarse ...

colonelkurtz

.... golfer cunts scared to go to Rio in case they get the zits virus. I've been to London loads of times and I've not even had the Aids once , never mind a few spots. So man up you golfists ,  pack your tube of Savlon , a bottle of Clearasil for the kisser and some Dettol for the bog seat , get swinging your golf bats and show johnny foriegner what we are made of.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Been watching re-runs of the inbetweeners and they summed it up perfectly. GOLF Gay Outdoor Lifestyle with Fellas:lol:

Fuck that. You ought to be watching Trainspotting Live if you want to see Gay Outdoor Lifestyle.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Sorry to cum all over Cuntybaws (hold that thought) but I did this very nom (see 'Pansy Golfers on page 2) but 5 days ago.

Up your (tee to green) game FFS

I certainly need to pay attention at the back ... not like me to miss one of yours Jiggers .. peace and goodwill as alwaysangry.jpg

Guest Manky
58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure I'm on board with this, frankly. What's our safety word again?

My safety phrase would be," Well Officer, this head does in fact belong to that gay looking chap with a, er.... missing head. It was an accident though, I was cleaning my meat cleaver and it went off"

2 hours ago, Manky said:

My safety phrase would be," Well Officer, this head does in fact belong to that gay looking chap with a, er.... missing head. It was an accident though, I was cleaning my meat cleaver and it went off"

Cunts like you in your area of Manchester would never get issued with a legal firearms certificate.