CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ross kemp

Eddie

The bald Mitchell hard man must be a cunt. As an actor he can make a good living wandering around Albert Square or selling bran flakes. Also must have got a few quid from the Rebecca Brooks divorce. Yet he chooses to go to the arse hole of the world and puts himself in situations that would make Kate Adie shit her pants. What a cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The bald Mitchell hard man must be a cunt. As an actor he can make a good living wandering around Albert Square or selling bran flakes. Also must have got a few quid from the Rebecca Brooks divorce. Yet he chooses to go to the arse hole of the world and puts himself in situations that would make Kate Adie shit her pants. What a cunt.

He's a pumpkin headed fucking idiot.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's a pumpkin headed fucking idiot.

He must be to go to these places. His nett worth is listed at 1.5 million dollars, not exactly rich, he would do better opening nightclubs in Southend and as an after diner speaker at shitty masonic ladies night do's. More money, no danger and he might get lucky and go home with a non ginger devil.

Just now, Bubba C said:

How has this potato headed, gurning buffoon not been nommed previously? 

What a complete fucking cretin this gimp is. Think of the kudos ISIS would gain for putting a hollow-point through his brain on TV. 

Fuck knows Bubba,  the cunt with the Frank hair do should have been cunted years ago. I've never wanted a ISIS sniper to hit the jackpot as much since prince harry took a tour.

Guest Ollyboro

How this aging gay bricklayer look-a-fucking-like still gets away with his hard man image defeats me. Everycunt and his dog knows he got his fucking cunt kicked in by his lass. Not only was  this inflated Toby jug tasteless enough to marry Rebekah Wade, he let her slap her cock around his orangutan shitting a turnip face. At least his equally bald telly bruvver stuck to dogging, instead of wanking himself off over illiterate Johnny Fucking Foreigner greaseballs shooting one another to decide who gets to thrust a kilo of coke up some fat Nigerian bird's arsehole and send her on her way to fucking Heathrow. Cunt.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

How this aging gay bricklayer look-a-fucking-like still gets away with his hard man image defeats me. Everycunt and his dog knows he got his fucking cunt kicked in by his lass. Not only was  this inflated Toby jug tasteless enough to marry Rebekah Wade, he let her slap her cock around his orangutan shitting a turnip face. At least his equally bald telly bruvver stuck to dogging, instead of wanking himself off over illiterate Johnny Fucking Foreigner greaseballs shooting one another to decide who gets to thrust a kilo of coke up some fat Nigerian bird's arsehole and send her on her way to fucking Heathrow. Cunt.

Beautifully stated OB. A gentle but effective nudge towards the truth. Out of likes I'm afraid.

Guest Manky
35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've never wanted a ISIS sniper to hit the jackpot as much since prince harry took a tour.

I think it was the Taleban after Harry. ISIS were still at home watching telly in Rochdale.

Guest DingTheRioja

He has been nommed before, 2 or 3 times if I recall, but another one won't do any harm...

To give him his due, on that Afganistan one he did actually admit to either pissing or shitting himself under fire, a statement later retracted/covered up by the TV company but not by him.

I did kind of enjoy watching his immense discomfort in the South America one where some bloke had designed a bullet proof cloth/jacket which looked like normal clothes and the designer tested it live on camera with a 9mm on his employee...

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I respect your superior knowledge, however they all look the same to me.

They all look the same to me too. If it is too busy on the markets in northern towns, just shout "DRONE"at the top of your voice. They all shit themselves and run off home to hide under the stairs. An hour later, they creep out again and cut the head off a neighbours tortoise for being a Peshmerga spy.

Guest Bill Stickers

A true cunt. I'm not in favour of ISIS burning anyone in a cage, but if I had to pick someone, it would be him.

It's the way he stops... at completely random and often quite inappropriate times of his sentence... to try... and create... dramatic effect.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A true cunt. I'm not in favour of ISIS burning anyone in a cage, but if I had to pick someone, it would be him.

He is a big fucker so I wonder if ir would also hold Spunkape, whole, in one.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's the way he stops... at completely random and often quite inappropriate times of his sentence... to try... and create... dramatic effect.

Well said bill, the cunt can not string two lines together with out an end break. Out of likes.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

They all look the same to me too. If it is too busy on the markets in northern towns, just shout "DRONE"at the top of your voice. They all shit themselves and run off home to hide under the stairs. An hour later, they creep out again and cut the head off a neighbours tortoise for being a Peshmerga spy.

Lucky for me I live in the garden of England and we don't have any non whites in our village with exception to the owner of the local shop. He always had cricket on the tv when I pop in.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Come on; I'd rather be within spitting distance of a ISIS stronghold than be any where near Barbara "they were good to their mums" Windsor. 

Guest Snatch

Another cunt being where trained soldiers are trying to do their job instead of having to babysit this talentless cunt. It might well be the British that kill him before ISIS does.

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:18 AM, Snatch said:

Another cunt being where trained soldiers are trying to do their job instead of having to babysit this talentless cunt. It might well be the British that kill him before ISIS does.

Like that fat cunt reporter who got his guide/interpreter shot... Fucking blue helmet cunts.

On 14 July 2016 at 11:21 PM, Eddie said:

Lucky for me I live in the garden of England and we don't have any non whites in our village with exception to the owner of the local shop. He always had cricket on the tv when I pop in.

Got it on here, absolute disaster and going to go 0-1 down today. Wrong captain and a very weak looking side.

Guest Ollyboro
On 14/07/2016 at 11:21 PM, Eddie said:

The only non-white living near me is a severe burns victim. The silly Jock cunt set fire to himself on Burns night, 2014.  He was drinking  Weston's special reserve at the time.

Guest deebom
On 14/07/2016 at 11:14 PM, Manky said:

He is a big fucker so I wonder if ir would also hold Spunkape, whole, in one.

He's not. I saw him at my workplace a few years ago, and I was surprised at how short he is. He doesn't have a sense of humour  either...

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, deebom said:

He's not. I saw him at my workplace a few years ago, and I was surprised at how short he is. He doesn't have a sense of humour  either...

I always thought he was a big fucker. Must be camera angles and that sort of shit. Him having a personality bypass is no surprise either.

When the Pope visited Manchester in the '80s, if you watch the video footage and lip-read, you will see him say to on aide, "Is that Manky over there?"