CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Lorry Driving Muslim

Guest Snatch

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes if only the other citizens had also had lorries none of this would have hapened.

I know what you're saying, LP, but you've got to ensure that lorries don't fall into the wrong hands. Look at Peter Sutcliffe. Although to be fair I think he was a bit poorly at the time. The good news is Sutters  was proclaimed better last year. Hopefully this unsavoury incident won't put him off returning to lorry driving upon his release. Retraining at his time of life could prove traumatic.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sounds beautiful quince, I will bring a picnic, any chance I could have a go at swinging the axe?

It seems extreme Eddie, you should invest in fresher sandwiches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sounds beautiful quince, I will bring a picnic, any chance I could have a go at swinging the axe?

It seems extreme Eddie, you should invest in fresher sandwiches.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

We need more people practicing Catholocism and more Churches.

Onward Christian soldiers !

Punkers, ffs. I've tried my best with you, but can't you even find it within yourself to spell Catholicism correctly, especially as you claim to follow it? Fucking hell. 

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Punkers, ffs. I've tried my best with you, but can't you even find it within yourself to spell Catholicism correctly, especially as you claim to follow it? Fucking hell. 

I've been drinking and can't see my screen too well.

Played golf with one of Matt Le Tissiers pals last week in Devon.

Great day out...

catholicism how's that ?

Want to join ?

Find a priest.....lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ok then Bill,let's give them a fair trail. They'll get a fine and sent out onto the street to carry on this sort of shit.

It's a fucking war you dumb cunt. What is it you and your liberal mates don't understand? What would you do,give them counselling? A free holiday perhaps?

Go back to bullying others on here,it's all your capable of you spineless piece of shit.

Snatch, if I can direct you to the names on the "like" list here, that is a pointer. Are you really suggesting "we" ditch our western process for a ridiculous mob style approach mimicking that of these backward fucks in their unstable shit holes?

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snatch, if I can direct you to the names on the "like" list here, that is a pointer. Are you really suggesting "we" ditch our western process for a ridiculous mob style approach mimicking that of these backward fucks in their unstable shit holes?

Eloquent and accurate. Our society is better than that.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eloquent and accurate. Our society is better than that.

It is better. We can beat them, so should not join them.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The nuns at my school told us that all protestants were evil and would burn in hell for all eternity. Then they would beat the shit out of us.

Sounds like a laugh a minute.. Just like my old school...

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your fat beery mouth dung-dipper.

no.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is better. We can beat them, so should not join them.

Can we beat them with cricket bats?

Apple, no...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Now it looks like a coup in Turkey. Their military wont play games with Islamists.

Bye-bye EU membership you lucky fuckers.

Yeah great. Turkey as usual is the bottleneck to the Middle East , and if they're fucked, it's multiple border exposure. Have you never played "Risk"?