CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have been away and reborn into a bigger cunt than before..my psychiatrist has told me not to let anything bother me..so a few internet text Captains are really nothing to me...because i have a life and i'm sure you do but sadly they don't..pity them Frank..pity them..they would be lost without their text fingers..

I'm right there with you, bend. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this fender cunt another one from the apparent golden era of cunts corner, when every post was hilarious and every member a real heavy hitter?

He must be, because he's a total fucking idiot unless viewing him through some severely rose tinted spectacles. 

Chalk him up on the legends board along with the rest of the hilarious old guard like ollyboro, RickB and properkhunt. 

I'm still swinging that claw hammer Bill...that was a great era...there was some great members then but the odd turd would float until they got flushed..

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, Frank said:

I came through it, Bill. Give the man a chance.. he's good when he gets going. 

As much as I hate to say it Frank, I rate you. I want to be you. Any chance we can spend some time together? I'll buy the drinks, but as a HMO dwelling young professional you'll have to buy the nose bags. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Rev is around, he's alright. His appeal is that he is verbose and good at it. 

Judge must have died of AIDS complications but he really lost it at the end. Were you there when he challenged frank to a fight?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The fact that you even acknowledge knowing this fucking idiot instead of claiming ignorance through fear of being associated with it, proves that you have finally lost all of your dignity. You make me sick.

There have been great truths expounded in your absence. For instance....Did you know, that the inside of a potato - it is actually only mash.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

I'm still swinging that claw hammer Bill...that was a great era...there was some great members then but the odd turd would float until they got flushed..

Just so you feel at home again...

corner2_zpsdddfcb3c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There have been great truths expounded in your absence. For instance....Did you know, that the inside of a potato - it is actually only mash.

I sincerely hope that I didn't also miss the long awaited...

Yacht 3 - This time it's legible.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I sincerely hope that I didn't also miss the long awaited...

Yacht 3 - This time it's legible.

No, rest easy, she is still in dry dock. In the meantime, check out the excellent "Potato".

13 hours ago, Frank said:

That was one of mine. 

Dead. 

Pull yourself the fuck together.

Bill and I are fed up of carrying the tired old corpse of your Frank ID around the site and delaying its inevitable burial by topping it up with sympathy likes. This isn't Weekend at fucking Bernie's.

• Like 1

Pull yourself the fuck together.

Bill and I are fed up of carrying the tired old corpse of your Frank ID around the site and delaying its inevitable burial by topping it up with sympathy likes. This isn't Weekend at fucking Bernie's.

Decs, I'm truly flattered by all this admiration. However, I don't expect big-nosed drunken members approaching me whilst I enjoy weekends with the family at Blenheim Palace. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs, I'm truly flattered by all this admiration. However, I don't expect big-nosed drunken members approaching me whilst I enjoy weekends with the family at Blenheim Palace. 

Whilst I am perplexed that you have chosen to adopt a bald, twig legged gimp as your public face, you and I both know that this is nothing more than a Dorian Gray ruse. I've seen your real portrait and you're as black as the ace of spades.

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Those skinny white turn-ups shouldn't be worn outside of your own front door. 

Idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Frank said:

My last comment got deleted Frank, but I essentially believe that you are a has been. When was the last time you took a ruddy good banning for the cause? You've become a wet lettuce, you've allowed yourself to be castrated and censored. 

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Those skinny white turn-ups shouldn't be worn outside of your own front door. 

Idiot. 

They shouldn't be worn inside either.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

My last comment got deleted Frank, but I essentially believe that you are a has been. When was the last time you took a ruddy good banning for the cause? You've become a wet lettuce, you've allowed yourself to be castrated and censored. 

You should've seen him trying to dance at Blenheim Palace, Bill. All I can say is he must spend hours in the editing suite before he posts his videos.

Dire, desperate, drongy, ding-like scenes. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've noted your comments and decided to retire from the Corner with immediate effect.

Paul Gascoigne indeed. Farewell Bill!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I've noted your comments and decided to retire from the Corner with immediate effect.

Paul Gascoigne indeed. Farewell Bill!

Pah! You're Gazza. You'll be doing a comeback tour before we know it. Fuck off.