CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wolf Whistling to Become a Hate Crime

Decimus

As I'm not some sort of disgusting manual labourer with a white van full of empty Monster Munch packets, I can honestly say I've never wolf whistled a woman.

However, for those of you that are and have, Nottinghamshire police force is now classifying wolf whising as a hate crime along with other forms of nondescript sexual harrasment in a move that could see it being rolled out across England.

Obviously this has been dreamt up by some sort of multi-chinned, strap-on wearing dyke who has only ever been whistled at by a deep sea whaler in an effort to alert his ship mates to a possible Humpback whale sighting.

So to all the transit drivers of the forum, the next time you stick your shaved heads out of your van window to whistle some sort of slapper, wind your necks back in and crack one out over page three of your copy of The Sun instead. Daisy, 23, from Rotherham might have strong opinions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but she's more than happy for you to blow your load on her face without calling the old Bill.

• Like 6

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Which all goes to prove that the U.K. doesn't need Brussels to create stupid new laws and regulations. You do a very good job on your own. Please hurry up and leave

Do people in France only whistle to warn others of approaching trucks? Your ugly, hirsute behemoths are minging and dont deserve it. Besides, froggies are too busy burning sheep on main roads and bumming each other under their national flag, a white cross on a white background.

As for leaving, you cunts will be joining us.

Guest Ollyboro
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

STLA

I never, ever wolf whistle an attractive woman. 

It would only alert her.

Remember, Scotty, it's not rape if you shout "Surprise!". Any semi- competent defence lawyer will tell you that.

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Which all goes to prove that the U.K. doesn't need Brussels to create stupid new laws and regulations. You do a very good job on your own. Please hurry up and leave

Apparently calling women "birds" will also be classified as a hate crime.

So if anyone on here has travelled forward in time from a 1953 milk bar, consider yourself forewarned, you could find yourself on the Rolf beast wing.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Apparently calling women "birds" will also be classified as a hate crime.

So if anyone on here has travelled forward in time from a 1953 milk bar, consider yourself forewarned, you could find yourself on the Rolf beast wing.

Where have you been hiding Decipus....short stretch in Broadmoor was it ?

lol.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You were banned ?

What for ?

Inbetween living out your personal torment and denial of being a screaming fucking bender, do you actually read any of the posts on here? It's been common knowledge for two months, you dense cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

What were you banned for then ?

Do you have AIDS ?

Will you kindly stop obsessing with the premise that everyone else on here, other than you, is a screaming bender with AIDS...?

There can be only one....

You.

Guest Snatch

When someone wolf whistles a women it's normally because they find,in their building site mentality,the women in question attractive. How can this be classed as hate?

This PC bollocks is getting way beyond a joke now. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Wolf whistling women has been a sackable offense on building sites for a few years now.

From what I understand the English language is also pretty much extinct on sites these days.

Guest deebom
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Has the building trade been taken over by the hard hat wearing faggot in The Village People?

Yep. Hour long inductions, then waiting around for some cunt to write you a permit to work, which is a right cunt when there are 6 other contractors waiting for permits, and you're on job and knock. Off site if caught without a hardhat/hi vis/steel toecaps anywhere. Handcreams and sun tan lotion in the bogs. off site for banter if the wrong person hears you. Training courses on how to use stepladders correctly. No building/using towers without the training. The list of shite is endless.

It's all got a bit silly.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nottinghamshire police force is now classifying wolf whistling as a hate crime along with other forms of nondescript sexual harrassment in a move that could see it being rolled out across England.

The Police and Crime Commissioner for Nottinghamshire is former Labour MP and social worker, Paddy Tipping. The highlight of his parliamentary career was chairing a committee on the Year 2000 computer “bug”. (Remember all those planes falling out of the sky and the collapse of civilisation? No, me neither.) He is also the vice-president of the Ramblers Association. Oh, and he's from Halifax which - if my recollection of grim northern geography is correct - is in Yorkshire.  With half-hearted apologies to Ding, I would therefore humbly venture to suggest that the man is a cunt.

stream_img.jpg

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt

Thanks to the Considerate Constructors scheme, which is designed to stop the shaven headed, van driving, thieving bastards upsetting normal people near building sites with their swearing and spitting and general cunting.

Guest I know that Cunt
14 minutes ago, deebom said:

Yep. Hour long inductions, then waiting around for some cunt to write you a permit to work, which is a right cunt when there are 6 other contractors waiting for permits, and you're on job and knock. Off site if caught without a hardhat/hi vis/steel toecaps anywhere. Handcreams and sun tan lotion in the bogs. off site for banter if the wrong person hears you. Training courses on how to use stepladders correctly. No building/using towers without the training. The list of shite is endless.

It's all got a bit silly.

Well fucking get there on time, and listen to the site manager.

Sorry you can't just rock up in your uninsured transit when you feel like it, wander around in your joggers and trainers with no PPE like you're going to the tip, do fuck all for half a day then fuck off to the pub to spend money you've earned under false pretences, not giving a shit about anything. Cunts

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Police and Crime Commissioner for Nottinghamshire is former Labour MP and social worker, Paddy Tipping. The highlight of his parliamentary career was chairing a committee on the Year 2000 computer “bug”. (Remember all those planes falling out of the sky and the collapse of civilisation? No, me neither.) He is also the vice-president of the Ramblers Association. Oh, and he's from Halifax which - if my recollection of grim northern geography is correct - is in Yorkshire.  With half-hearted apologies to Ding, I would therefore humbly venture to suggest that the man is a cunt.

stream_img.jpg

What a twat.

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well fucking get there on time, and listen to the site manager.

Sorry you can't just rock up in your uninsured transit when you feel like it, wander around in your joggers and trainers with no PPE like you're going to the tip, do fuck all for half a day then fuck off to the pub to spend money you've earned under false pretences, not giving a shit about anything. Cunts

Hear hear !