CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that carry knives, like the cunt that killed Kylie Platt

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I've just googled Kylie Platt, and now I have to delete my search history as I don't want any cunt thinking I'm a fan of soap operas. 

You stupid, stupid, stupid cunt. 

You mean...

"I've just googled Kylie Platt, and now I have to delete my search history as I don't want any cunt thinking I fancy chavs.

You stupid, stupid, stupid cunt. "

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Yoooo don't core about Ower Traaaaaaceh". That's my Dierdrie Barlow impression.

The other one is shagging Ken?

Again?

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Yoooo don't core about Ower Traaaaaaceh". That's my Dierdrie Barlow impression.

And it is shit. By the way, I was her postman at one time and she was a total fucking cunt.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can imagine you now, opening her flap and emptying your sack in her slot, filthy northerners.

I used to empty the envelopes of the fan letters she wrote to herself and fill them with dog shit. For some reason she didn't appreciate my artistic talents.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

They could do with another train crash, to wipe out the rest of the cast.

Eddie Yeats was a cunt.

Unbelievable that he got a spin off series out of it "the dustbin men". Load of old rubbish.

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Unbelievable that he got a spin off series out of it "the dustbin men". Load of old rubbish.

I never heard of that, are you making it up?

Onslow was a cunt too.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

This could have been a good nom, why trivialise it? The brainless Herberts who walk around our streets with a blade are a plague that needs to be wiped out.

I agree. We should go out on the streets and stab the cunts.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:
15 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I never heard of that, are you making it up?

Onslow was a cunt too.

Oops, my mistake, he wasn't in it, just some cunt trying to be like him. Who cares, he's dead now anyway. 

Guest I know that Cunt
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The brainless Herberts who walk around our streets with a blade are a plague that needs to be wiped out.

Rick that's exactly right, and a serious point is that's obviously the message that the producers of The Street are trying co convey by representing the topic on their programme.

I can't help it if those fucking idiots above have not grasped that.

17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I can't help it if those fucking idiots above have not grasped that.

15 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You wait, I'll get him.

Your own grasp of reality seems fucking tenuous at best.

Kids today wouldn't know proper knife culture if it stabbed them in the eye. There's nothing like a home-made effort knocked up from razor blades, lollipop sticks, matches and duct tape. This could be disassembled and disposed of after use in a matter of seconds, and its mostly harmless sub-components were unlikely to retain fingerprints. "What were the matches for?", you ask? These were spacers for a twin-bladed construction, used to deliver the infamous Glasgow "double stripe". The theory was that this made it much harder to stitch someone's face back together again afterwards.

Jimmy Boyle was most definitely a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

This could have been a good nom, why trivialise it? The brainless Herberts who walk around our streets with a blade are a plague that needs to be wiped out.

You are right Rick, but such things become trivialised when people believe that nothing will ever be done about it, making it unworthy of debate. Or it just might be repeat bollocks. To stand a chance of wiping out knife crime would in the first instance mean giving more rights to police to stop and search, and less rights to the is it coz I am black, rumanian, chav, giro, poof, dyke, flid, ugly, wear curly slippers, got a nose on my face, I only carry it for protection etc brigade. The human rights cunts and the lawyers who make a living out of fighting their corner need to be slapped down. Make carrying for protection inexcusable. Then the punishment would have to be harsh - equal to attempted murder, mens rea (proof of intent) being simply the presence of the weapon. A change in the law, how hard can it be? Law lords are cunts.

On 23 July 2016 at 10:39 PM, Rick_B said:

It could've been a good nom, rick. If it was posted by someone who could construct a sentence and didn't slowly amble through their pathetic existence, living vicariously through fictional characters in a TV drama. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You are right Rick, but such things become trivialised when people believe that nothing will ever be done about it, making it unworthy of debate. Or it just might be repeat bollocks. To stand a chance of wiping out knife crime would in the first instance mean giving more rights to police to stop and search, and less rights to the is it coz I am black, rumanian, chav, giro, poof, dyke, flid, ugly, wear curly slippers, got a nose on my face, I only carry it for protection etc brigade. The human rights cunts and the lawyers who make a living out of fighting their corner need to be slapped down. Make carrying for protection inexcusable. Then the punishment would have to be harsh - equal to attempted murder, mens rea (proof of intent) being simply the presence of the weapon. A change in the law, how hard can it be? Law lords are cunts.

I know a farmer who was stopped and fined for having a 3" lock-knife with him, despite it being a perfectly legal blade, and he was driving between jobs... you try opening most of the feed sacks and bales without a fucking knife.  It needs to be a locker otherwise it'll take half your fucking finger off when is snaps back at the end.  Fucking prick copper, more or less got drummed out of the area for that one. 

Same with the cunt who used to go round the town on market day with a 10p checking tyres, everyone hated him, even the other coppers.  When he finally got his promotion to fuck off elsewhere he went on the piss, the other coppers caught the cunt for drink driving.  25 years later and I still haven't stopped laughing at that one..

52 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know a farmer who was stopped and fined for having a 3" lock-knife with him, despite it being a perfectly legal blade, and he was driving between jobs... you try opening most of the feed sacks and bales without a fucking knife.  It needs to be a locker otherwise it'll take half your fucking finger off when is snaps back at the end.  Fucking prick copper, more or less got drummed out of the area for that one. 

Same with the cunt who used to go round the town on market day with a 10p checking tyres, everyone hated him, even the other coppers.  When he finally got his promotion to fuck off elsewhere he went on the piss, the other coppers caught the cunt for drink driving.  25 years later and I still haven't stopped laughing at that one..

Fascinating. What a truly colourful life you've led, Dung. 

When are your memoirs being published? 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

It could've been a good nom, rick. If it was posted by someone who could construct a sentence and didn't slowly amble through their pathetic existence, living vicariously through fictional characters in a TV drama. 

Do you mind if I make a suggestion? Fuck right off you twat.. It was a great nom.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Do you live in Emmerdale?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Do you live in Emmerdale?

No, Yorkshire Dale.

26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. What a truly colourful life you've led, Dung. 

When are your memoirs being published? 

Back in your box.