CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Garden Knomes

Ape™️

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The poor lad's taken quite a beating this last week. He needs to get back in the Barracuda pen and start biting cunts, if he ever hopes to make it to the Shark tank.

I noticed a load of his likes have been removed too the mollusc brained fucking twat, EL OH EL!

Guest Ollyboro
On 24/07/2016 at 22:31, Ape said:

I'd love to know what possesses people to keep these nasty little cunts in their gardens. I saw one today that I'm fucking sure was leering at me. I'll pay it a visit with my air pistol and wipe the smile of its face. Horrible little fuckers.

It's using a garden  gnome as either 1) an escape, or 2) an ironic joke, or 3) an actual friend à la Frank.

If you're the type of cunt who has garden gnomes because you think they're naff, but you're being all ironic.....you've still got something that you consider naff polluting your garden, you thick cunt. These people are worse than Frank. Mind you, if Frank could afford a garden gnome, I reckon he'd stay up all night watching Price fucking Drop TV to get one.

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It's using a garden  gnome as either 1) an escape, or 2) an ironic joke, or 3) an actual friend à la Frank.

If you're the type of cunt who has garden gnomes because you think they're naff, but you're being all ironic.....you've still got something that you consider naff polluting your garden, you thick cunt. These people are worse than Frank. Mind you, if Frank could afford a garden gnome, I reckon he'd stay up all night watching Price fucking Drop TV to get one.

If one of your neighbours has one, steal it, and every week, break off one of its fingers and drop it through their door with a ransom demand.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Wish Frank did have a gnome because then we could shove it up his arse.