CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Take me out TV cunt bitches

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Ollyboro

So, you tuned in to an ITV production, fronted by Paddy fucking McGuiness, and found it to be lacking in any artistic merit and full of dizzy tarts? Well quelle fucking surprise. I hope you didn't spend too long fucking about with the colour settings on your 1990 Matsui 21" telly. They really are that orange.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Didn't tune in cunt bubble. .the battery fell out of the remote an rolled under the sofa

Panzerknacker 

I would kick the fucking telly to death before I watch this opiate for the unwashed shite.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't do that to the TV Manks. Do it to Paddy fucking Mcguiness.

The TV's safe. I won't watch the shite as long as blood flows through my veins, as long as I can draw a breath , as long as I can't hear a hippopotamus having a shit in a cesspit. Fucking never.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah ya have me all wrong I couldn't change channel because I was busy wrestling with me sexuality on the sofa dreaming of shooting man goo in Debbie from hulls foundation plastered vizage is all

Panzerknacker 

Are you planning on getting an avatar any time soon? Something fitting, like a close- up shot of a hairy, shitty, animal's arsehole perhaps? 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya think a picture makes a difference. ..imagine one..yer mush for instance if say ya have the face of a cunt

Panzerknacker 

From your ignominious entrance to CC, I'd put good money on you having the face of a cunt, and the brain of a jellyfish. 

Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

From your ignominious entrance to CC, I'd put good money on you having the face of a cunt, and the brain of a jellyfish. 

Fuck off. 

No, I think you've got it the wrong way round.

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, I think you've got it the wrong way round.

Fuck off  

Better? 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off  

Better? 

No.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Manky said:

The TV's safe. I won't watch the shite as long as blood flows through my veins, as long as I can draw a breath , as long as I can't hear a hippopotamus having a shit in a cesspit. Fucking never.

What about Corrie, you like that though don't you?

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

What about Corrie, you like that though don't you?

No. Rule 17 states: "Anyone who thinks Manky likes Coronation Street is a fuckwit dibdob spacker"

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why do you feel it necessary to sign off all your posts with your stupid user name?

It's been pointed out by a few people here Apers. It makes no difference to the idiot.

Just now, Ape said:

Is he a spastic or something?

Most definitely. He's basically an incarnation of the hieroglyph that the Egyptians must've used for "fucking retard".

It actually makes his posts searchable, should any psychiatrists or doctors need evidence of the Mariana like depths that the human intellect can reach.

• Like 1